• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Vote Leviathan

I'd actually prefer Were but there's too much "resistance" it seems. Levi I tried to get something going with ya but went offline during the little amount of time I could control Ran's blood lust (which lasted like two hours lol).
You didn't "try to get something going with me" at all. You tried to get me to vote who you want lynched. Do me a favor and direct Ran's blood lust onto Bunzy tomorrow; I know he sees what I do.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Vote: Werekill

@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan No, I wanted to better gauge your alignment to see if you'd vote someone I know who is for certain guilty. You've been weird with Werekill all game. I'm down with letting you live today so long as you're role blocked again. I'm sorry Ran and Murder, but Were is the play for today. As it stands now, town has a very low prevent chance of winning this game. Lynching Werekill will at least rectify that.

@#HBC | Bunzy you agree that Werekill is just as obvious to Levi as you. I request that you join me in this.

@ Kantrip Kantrip I know you're down

@#HBC | FrozeηFlame @Arcane Inferno You did not reply to my Werekill analysis our if you guys are down with Levi making his choice between me, you, and Jex.

Frozen your point about yak being rarely used us ridiculous. When's the last time you've seen spirit revival guy or whatever proteans role is.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair you said you'd help me with Were today. I didn't fight you guys yesterday. Please help me with this.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Percent*

Something is off with Jex. He was town yesterday, but scum today. He's playing nothing like gee was in the newbie.

Levi your claim and your pushes are grimy as hell. You had no reason for how hard you were pushing dabuz yesterday. Your interaction and read on Werekill were very off putting. I'm going to ask that you still remain role blocked, but in the event that doesn't happen will you agree to targeting between arcane, myself, and Jex?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(4) Leviathan - Murderbush, Protean (TRS)*, Bardull, Bunzy,

(2) Bardull - Arcane Inferno,Werekill

(1) Bunzy - Leviathan

(1) Werekill - Admidamaru,

Not voting - Gova, Jex, Potassium,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

JeXs

Smash Champion
Percent*

Something is off with Jex. He was town yesterday, but scum today. He's playing nothing like gee was in the newbie.

Levi your claim and your pushes are grimy as hell. You had no reason for how hard you were pushing dabuz yesterday. Your interaction and read on Werekill were very off putting. I'm going to ask that you still remain role blocked, but in the event that doesn't happen will you agree to targeting between arcane, myself, and Jex?
I already acknowledged that my play in this game is different compared to the newbie on Day 1.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Zen, you need to settle down.

You wanted this lynch yesterday at the end of the day.

You said earlier toDay that you regretted not lynching him.

If you bail on this lynch toDay, one of us is going to be dead tomorrow.

Calm yourself down, and put your vote back on Leviathan.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Murder, if one of you or Ami is dead and Levi doesn't clear himself, I will pick up the torch with a fiery vengeance. The living one of you two can hold me to it or lynch me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So I take it you've dropped cult/yak paranoia?

Your read on Levi is still scum but you want WK more, correct?

If something is off about JeXs toDay, why do you want him as one of Levi's potential targets?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Murder I feel this is imperative. The window for lynching Levi was yesterday. I am settle and I need you on this. Why have you only been looking at Levi? ? ? Who else is scum? Do you not agree that is Werekill?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
You are going to throw this away by continually wanting to take the 'easier lynch'.

Tomorrow it will be Bardull because Gheb will still be alive. Or Dabuz, or Jexs.

SACK UP AND LYNCH THIS MAN.
Dude this isn't the easier lynch. It's the most certain scum flip and the lynch with the most resistance. You guys had the force needed to lynch Levi D1, but you went to J it if no where. You said you'd help me with this today.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You are going to throw this away by continually wanting to take the 'easier lynch'.

Tomorrow it will be Bardull because Gheb will still be alive. Or Dabuz, or Jexs.

SACK UP AND LYNCH THIS MAN.
You didn't "try to get something going with me" at all. You tried to get me to vote who you want lynched. Do me a favor and direct Ran's blood lust onto Bunzy tomorrow; I know he sees what I do.
I re-iterate my quoted point.

Levi is going to do nothing but push lynches on Bardull, Dabuz, or whatever lynch is convenient at the time. Now that Bardull is back and posting, he's flipped back onto Dabuz without a second thought.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
So I take it you've dropped cult/yak paranoia?

Your read on Levi is still scum but you want WK more, correct?

If something is off about JeXs toDay, why do you want him as one of Levi's potential targets?
No I haven't that's why I want him time blocked. The target list is just a contingency in case the role blocker cops out.

You are correct on my read on levi.

I trust the rest of the cast even less. And I think Jex well be easier to handle in the event that Levi pulls something.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru

Levi is going to do nothing but push lynches on Bardull, Dabuz, or whatever lynch is convenient at the time. Now that Bardull is back and posting, he's flipped back onto Dabuz without a second thought.
bardull was at l - 1 and still had supporters that weren't voting (arcane). Levis read change I you is also looking good to me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair : Look at Arcane for me. If he's scum, then Levi is town because he scumread him correctly, and Dabuz.

Arcane because when he was questioning me earlier about me claim, it seemed to me like he was really digging into my motivations in order to get an understanding of my thought process and figure out why I claimed the way I did. It struck me as a townie trying to figure out my alignment.
No. He said your claim was grimy and it helped us to look at your play and not your claim, while he didn't actually commit to a stance on you. Remember your stance on him D1? Remember your original instinct man.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I pulled up the quote to so everyone can see:

11. Arcane Inferno - Scum. This read is a newer one as I considered the playerlist and tried to make my mind up on who other than Bunzy I would enjoy seeing go the most. I don't like his push on BarDulL. I don't like his push on J. I don't like his lack of a hard stance on my slot; I feel that if scum were discussing who to set up to look like a partner that I would probably be one of the best people to do that for and that he's trying to do that with his emphasis on not having a read on me. Almost everyone in this game has a read on me and I find it difficult to believe that this slot is having as hard a time in ascertaining one on me as he states he is. I feel like he's playing the long game and Town will ignore him for quite some time.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru

He's correct though. I almost let Dabuz go, but I realized that Jex is still scum. This means Were doesn't fit the scumteam of arcane/dabuz/jex. I also know that you have gotten a townier read on Jex, but there is still one thing that is apparent. Yesterday, he was passive as hell. Now today, he started spamming and using the newb card repeatedly. (What do you mean? Explain?)

@ JeXs JeXs : No. Find the reasoning yourself. Pull up your big boy pants and look for why I may have voted him.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Murder, if one of you or Ami is dead and Levi doesn't clear himself, I will pick up the torch with a fiery vengeance. The living one of you two can hold me to it or lynch me.
Please dear god look into Arcane. Also reading D1 Protein seemed to have a problem with Arcane as well. Look into that.

JeXs

Smash Champion
He's correct though. I almost let Dabuz go, but I realized that Jex is still scum. This means Were doesn't fit the scumteam of arcane/dabuz/jex. I also know that you have gotten a townier read on Jex, but there is still one thing that is apparent. Yesterday, he was passive as hell. Now today, he started spamming and using the newb card repeatedly. (What do you mean? Explain?)

@ JeXs JeXs : No. Find the reasoning yourself. Pull up your big boy pants and look for why I may have voted him.
Great reason to scum read me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Yep. It means your scumpartner most likely noticed your passiveness, and instructed you to spam for no reason. My reasoning from yesterday still holds true.

I'm out, I have martial arts soon. Won't do you any good to continue to ask questions without simply reading.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Think that way if you want to lol. My flip will prove you wrong later.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Also Levi, you are wrong on JexS. And you forgot to answer my question to you about him yesterday. If you are town, please do that.

JeXs

Smash Champion
And why would my scum mates instruct me to spam? It was already known that I was being passive yesterDay. Don't you think a sudden change would put me in a weird spot? Would an experienced player instruct me to do this?

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Amidamaru, can you just help me lynch Bunzy and we go from there? What happened to him being your number 2?

Requote the question about JeXs; I really do not have the energy to dig through 40 pages for it.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
More weaksauce from Murderbush that demonstrates he is not reading the game and just tunneling me. Yes Murderbush, it is really convenient of me to push a lynch that literally everyone in the game besides me is ignoring. That is such an easy path for me to take.

This is your leader, Town?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
To be frank, and not to completely side 100% with Murderbush, but you've pretty much all game given up on your hardest scum reads when you feel they aren't in your grasp and you simply move on to the next easy lynch available. He is not in the wrong to think that.

Top Bottom