• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Summary:

1. Levi pushes Protein- but switches to Dabuz with no extra reasoning. It shows he doesn't believe in Dabuzscum, therefore his read is fake.
2. He backed down on Protein- to salvage his own play, that which only scum would do. If he were town, he'd continue to push protein until it got to the point of protein vs ??? but it never happened. Once he saw pressure on his slot he let it go. Coasted.
2. Levi doesn't fight against his own lynch. It shows that he is fine with going down while voting Dabuz to give Dabuz cred. He hammers J to avoid being lynched himself. He did not state any intention to doing so before.
3. Today, he is not pushing Dabuz at all, just as lack luster as his push yesterday. Now he's pushing for Bardull based on some scumteam guess.

There you go Jex.
1 and 2 don't make any sense to me. He kept saying that either Protean or Bunz was scum, so why is it weird he went from one to another?

3, he HAS been pushing for Bunz. He switched to Bardull because apparently he thought he couldn't get enough support.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I have already mentioned why, Werekill. Your scum pm just blinds you to the reason that is really there. Protein wasn't, therefore he was wrong on that. Dabuz he never really pushed hard for. It was a soft -sitting- push.

He would stay on Dabuz if he really believed in it. He has had plenty of time to do so. Again, it was a soft push.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
This also shows that you are trying to taint JexS's opinions by jumping to the case before letting him respond himself.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I... What?
It's the reason why he claimed what he did. When he successfully recruits someone, his recruit will be able to "confirm his innocence". It is also why he targeted Murder, the leading town player. Like that explanation that he felt Murder wouldn't be night killed is incredibly far fetched. Murder is a power player and if he's not scum, he's a top scum target.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

Leviathan - Murderbush

Murderbush - Protean (TRS)*, Admidamaru

Bardull - Arcane Inferno

Not voting - Werekill, , , Potassium, Bunzy, Bardull, Gova, Leviathan,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

Please keep in mind that for every 'multivote' he sends me, I'm only picking the latest vote. Each vote that'd come from me would only be ONE vote, a post.
@ Kantrip Kantrip : This is the vote count right after Levi claimed.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ah so things were already transitioning into Bardull Wagon phase?

Interesting

The cult/yak theory is a bit oddball but yeah it would make sense. I think he could be just regular scum trying to save himself for one more Day. Especially if other potential lynches for toDay are town.

If Levi flips scum, Murder and Bardull are town and Bunzy is scum more likely than not. If Levi flips town, invert this.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I'd go towards Werekill like a bull upon a Levi scum flip. So I agree he has a stronger chance of being scum while Dabuz is simply individually suspicious to me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Man. The more I see Pot post, the more and more I feel the need to re-evaluate Dabuz. Pot is coming off wishy washy on Were AND Levi. Are you for real with coming up with those stances, Pot?

ARE YOU WITH US, OR NO?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am... seeing your side now.

And I have worked out the situation which would make it all possible.

And I need to do my read of these player's play and get some alignment reads.

I am not for the Levi lynch, but I am not against it anymore. I recognize the merit in lynching him and will read to see if I support that.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Also for the record, Levi isn't xonar lol.

He's my friend (Josh) irl. Were or Raz all you have to do is look at his IP to confirm this.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Like Xonar could ever make a post like this lol:

Hellboy
Spider-Man 2
Batman Begins
V for Vendetta
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Hellboy II
The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Kick-***
Iron Man 2
X-Men: First Class
Chronicle
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Dark Knight Rises
Dredd
Iron Man 3
Man of Steel (I liked it. Deal with it!)
The Wolverine
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
X-Men: Days of Future Past

All from the past 10 years that I think are good movies. There are more poor films than great ones coming from the genre but that can be said of horror, comedy, romance, etc. There is enough quality to be found that I think they're worth keeping an eye out for.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Good. Also it doesn't matter. Xonar or not, Levi is scum. We already found him without guessing his true identity.

Kantrip

Kantplay
-Leviathan voted Bunzy in RVS, and Bunzy retaliated with a cross-vote (also RVS).

-Bunzy asked Leviathan, Werekill, JeXs, and Alakaslam for their mafia history as he didn't recognize them.

-Ami asked a bunch of RQS questions to get the game moving. Bardull, Laundry, and JeXs obliged with answers. Ami voted JeXs and said the Day could be concluded. JeXs ignored this vote and voted Bunzy.

-Scratch that, JeXs acknowledges that Zen always thinks he's scum in a later post.

-JeXs states that he was sheeping onto Bunzy and recognizes how some may perceive that as scummy but seems not to care. Coupled with acknowledging the pressure on him but seeming unphased by it, JeXs seems townie so far.

-Oh god the slot I replaced in for was so obnoxious.

-The tone in Werekill's #113 really sets me off. He sounds overly friendly to the point of being fake. This continues in his next post which he dedicates entirely to telling Protean that he loves the Protean ability and his Greninja has it and stuff. Little things like saying “good question!” to Zen and the Protean post bugged me when I first read them, and they still bug me now. Werekill was fluff posting instead of really playing, and his speech just seemed forcefully cheerful. Scum lean.

-Bunzy trying to understand JeXs's read shift on the Zen/Ran slot was distracting and it took a long time for that communication to get through. I don't think they are scum mates with an interaction like that. I feel like they would have cleared up what they were trying to say in their quicktopic, that looked like a legit communication issue in-thread.

-I like the Ami unvote after JeXs explains his thoughts.

-Werekill says the JeXs wagon didn't make much sense to him and he hopes it was just RVS. I doubt he would say something like that about a scum mate, especially after the vote(s) came off. Werekill and Bunzy both seem not to be aligned with JeXs. Considering the likelihood that least one of these players is scum based on the thread's development, I'm going to tentatively solidify a JeXs townread.

-Bunzy comes to a pretty reasonable conclusion that JeXs's logic for town leaning Zen was not sound but it also wasn't scummy. Slight points in Bunzy's favour after this interaction, I like the way he handled it. Also slight town read for Ami, both for getting the game rolling and for it really looking like they are thinking through things and reacting as events unfold (namely the JeXs unvote after his explanation, but there are plenty of examples).

-Levi's grandiose entrance into the game was certainly a spectacle but there wasn't really much content. He spouts about how he's really great and that Bunzy is still where he wants his vote because Bunzy was spending a while trying to ask JeXs the same question. What I wonder is what he expected Bunzy to do. He tried to just ask once but JeXs was confused and it devolved into a bunch of asking and re-asking. It seems like Levi just wants to sit on his RVS vote and stretched the “asking the same question over and over” reasoning on to justify it as more than RVS. Slight scum Levi.

-I like the limited amount of content Gova supplied while he was in-thread, but he has really had minimal presence. He's gonna be that slot that sits at null all game, I just know it. Would love to have him copped since his middle-of-the-packness is unlikely to see him go elsewhere. Potential indy just for the inherent survivalism.

-Not sure what to make of Werekill's answer to Ryker's question. He talks about how JeXs just read as newb town but that his slight town read of Zen might make a connection between them if one of them starts looking scummy. He also can't tell if the wagon was RVS or not, so he spins the question back at Ryker as to whether or not he thought the wagon was RVS. Very odd.

-Levi's Protean case was very distracting in its language. There wasn't really anything wrong with it for how early in the game it was, although I am keeping in mind that it was incorrect.

-Ugh Werekill's #229 does the annoying overly friendly and fluffy thing again. This time directed at Levi for his entrance post.

-I don't like the way everyone jumped on Protean around this time. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding, but I can see pretty clearly what they were trying to say. They saw the way Zen was snapping at JeXs disconcerting, and Laundry noted that it looked like Zen was predisposed to finding JeXs scummy. Zen admitted that he had a bet with Ran which meant Laundry's suspicions were correct, Zen did have a predisposed wish for JeXs to be scum. Since it was over a bet, it's obviously not scummy, but the point stands that Laundry correctly picked up on this strange behaviour. Werekill I can see misunderstanding this, not sure about others but it looks like they did.

-Werekill asks Levi why he's pushing for a lynch so fast and says to slow down, he doesn't agree with quicklynches. Of note as a possible connection/disconnection.

-Levi responds to Werekill and it does seem like they are an unlikely team. Levi is basically coaching Werekill and playing armchair. Levi is pretty sure that one of Protean/Bunzy is for sure scum and wants to see Protean lynched.

- - - - -

As of page 8, excluding flips

Town Ami, JeXs
FrozenGheb, Bunzy, Murder
Gova, Bardull
Levi
Werekill Scum

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
No other option? You ended the day early when I was waiting to look for input, like a J claim.
You had 6 days to come to a conclusion on a slot who had more than enough out there to make an accurate call. J had been active and viewing the thread a few times on the day of deadline and did not respond; he probably got sick of your cancerous play and decided not to waste his time. He had no intention of claiming. There was more than enough to read him accurately at that point; your ineptitude at doing so is your problem.

Zen, there is not a cult in a 12 man game. When was the last time Yakuza was actually used on this site? Get out of town.

I'm going to ease up on explaining myself. This Town is dictated by Murderbush's and Amidamaru's decisions because every time there is momentum elsewhere, weaker-minded players fall for their, "Talk to me" nonsense and reel them back into unvoting and making their targets the one who actually stand a chance at getting lynched. The only other person with backbone is Arcane but he is not active enough to make a difference.

Town: JeXs, Amidamaru, Arcane Inferno, Murderbush
Null: Werekill, Potassium, Gova
Scum: BarDulL, Bunzy

10 alive probably equates to 5 townies vs 3 scum tomorrow and thus lylo. There is definitely scum between BarDulL and Bunzy; there is no scumteam that is possible that does not include one of them. There is no cop in this game because my role serves as the investigative slot. Make the lynch between them tomorrow if you guys want a shot at righting the ship. Do not lynch off of claims tomorrow and go off of play. I am predicting a Town loss because there are too many crapshoot slots who were ignored in favor of lynching Townies who made themselves obviously so but were misread. Good luck.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh jeez.

Listen Zozo I'm definitely not scum and you've dug yourself in the biggest hole on the planet as a result. I also don't get how your slot "is the investigative role," you're a claimed atypical neighbor.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Oh jeez.

Listen Zozo I'm definitely not scum and you've dug yourself in the biggest hole on the planet as a result. I also don't get how your slot "is the investigative role," you're a claimed atypical neighbor.

He's my friend (Josh) irl. Were or Raz all you have to do is look at his IP to confirm this.
Thanks for showing me that you're not reading again.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There's no turning back from you. Even if MB is wrong and this whole thing goes to ****...it is what it is and we'll look at LyLo. But in this entire roster, and with everything that has gone down, it makes sense for you to be one of the scummys.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

I don't believe this because Xonar's FIRST post in the game is basically one that proves that Leviathan has TONS of DGames historia. Also it would be a really ****ty and lame move for MB to do.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
If you're not scum, you need to realize that Bunzy is. I would put the game on there being scum between you two.

My slot is the investigative role because it clears itself as Town on use. Think of an innocent child being revealed at the beginning of the game; this role is stronger than that and it does not make sense from a balancing perspective to have one role who can clear slots while another can clear itself. I do not understand where you're getting this idea of "neighbor" from outside the role name; I do not have the ability to privately communicate with who I target.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I don't believe this because Xonar's FIRST post in the game is basically one that proves that Leviathan has TONS of DGames historia. Also it would be a really ****ty and lame move for MB to do.
Why would ami be lying?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1.] @#HBC | Bunzy

I am Leviathan. My experience ranges from Alpha to Omega. I am thedocsalive from South Park. Frozenflame from Food Court. Eor from Trigun. Kirby King from Spider-Manfia. Tom from Harry Potter. Ronike from Bad Idea. Xiivi from Wonderland. Macman from Samuel L. Jackson 2. Ryker from Batma(n)fia 2. Mayling from Down and Dirty. Overswarm from TMNT 2. adumbrodeus from Lord of the Rings. marshy from Tales of Symphonia. Chibosempai from Sonic the Hedgehog. Omni from Mario Kart. vanderzant from Villains. Evil Eye from Bioware. Zen from Castlevania. KevinM from Youtube Memes. Swiss from Nightmare Before Christmas. Kataefi from Resident Evil 4. th3kuzinator from Majora's Mask. Xonar from Fire and Lightning. J from Celebrity Rehab. Vult Redux from Earthbound.
He also never personally denied it. Get that **** out of here Zen.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Also, I was crumbing my role D1 when I asked Murderbush the hypothetical scenario where I had a way to clear myself as Town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
IDK, Zen/Ran probably is feeling wonky that Levi got exposed and are trying to cover it up. What's done is done you boners.

Anyway Leviathan I'll play along. You're not an investigative role and don't try to paint it as such because you can't confirm anyone's alignment, and scum don't have to confirm it for you. We also don't know how confirmable your presumed 'clear' is if someone proclaimed that you were Town based off the role.

Top Bottom