• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Really funny how hard Levi was pushing dabuz and how hard dabuz was pushing Levi and now that they have the votes for it, they are pushing someone else.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
You don't think there's a chance of a town role screwing with his ability? You think the chance of his ability working is so miniscule that it's not worth trying? The role is important because a mod confirmed innocent is pretty damn valuable. It's not like we don't have backup lynches! Assume he's scum and lynch a likely partner then! Or a secondary scum read! Tertiary even! I don't see how a claim like that would give scum any sort of longevity, so why the hell are we ignoring it? If makes little sense for scum to claim something that lets them live one more Day only.

Yeah I think you and Murder are townie, but I also think you're wrong on this choice. Even if he is scum, does it hurt us that much to make sure? At least to try?
I think there is a higher chance he is lying with being connected to a 'possible' role blocker and 'someone else' who won't come out for him. He's L-2. That person has not come forth. Therefore there is no 'connected' person. I think if we let waste another night, that one of me or murder may die, and we'll lose support for his lynch Tomorrow. Tell me what you would do if he claimed to be RB'd again.

Plus there IS his play to consider man. It's mad scummy. Don't you see it?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think there is a higher chance he is lying with being connected to a 'possible' role blocker and 'someone else' who won't come out for him. He's L-2. That person has not come forth. Therefore there is no 'connected' person. I think if we let waste another night, that one of me or murder may die, and we'll lose support for his lynch Tomorrow. Tell me what you would do if he claimed to be RB'd again.

Plus there IS his play to consider man. It's mad scummy. Don't you see it?
Dude the role blocker IS the person he was talking about being connected to. There's only one.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If he claimed to be roleblocked again and one of you or murder died I would stop advocating letting his ability go off and lynch him on the spot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Believe me, if giving him a chance fell through I would show NO mercy.

And we'd obviously collectively decide who he targets.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Yet he wasn't confirmed to being roleblocked. He said his action failed. He doesn't 'know' why his action failed. Possible there is no role blocker to come forward to him, and he can claim it again. Plus consider how he claimed without any pressure/votes on his wagon. That also does not help town.

He dies today. Murder and I are not wrong. Please look at his play man.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm here now. Can someone post a quick summary of why Levi is scum. Don't feel like going back to read through again right now.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright well ill be home in 45 minutes and I'll finally live up to my promises.

We'll see where I'm at coming out of that

Kantrip

Kantplay
JeXs do you have any intention of playing this game or should we just lynch you now so we don't have to in LyLo?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I just don't see how he's scum? His play overall seems pretty townie.
He's playing it well. That's most likely why you can't see it. He's also most likely the kingpin of the team, so he's playing it very well and if he is scum, by the time one of me/murder (or both) are dead, you won't be able to lynch him yourself.

I'm still working on the summary. But please trust me. He's scum.

JeXs

Smash Champion
JeXs do you have any intention of playing this game or should we just lynch you now so we don't have to in LyLo?
Are you trying to say that just because I wasn't here for the past few hours I'm not playing the game? Have you ever thought that I might live in a different country?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
What do you even mean
That you've done nothing all game? Particularly today. Your idea of playing this day is "spamming it up" and asking open ended questions such as "what do you even mean" in twenty different ways. You've not pushed anyone. You've basically just laid out a vague bardull read and defended scum the entire day.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Additionally, if Levi doesn't die toDay and he IS scum, he gets the 2 for 1 while this huge debacle regarding Levi keeps distracting Town from gaining information on players in the sidelines. That's the MO as ScumLevi. One more mislynch in a world where Bardeezy is dead means we're ****ed outta hear and that's what he's banking on.

JeXs

Smash Champion
That you've done nothing all game? Particularly today. Your idea of playing this day is "spamming it up" and asking open ended questions such as "what do you even mean" in twenty different ways. You've not pushed anyone. You've basically just laid out a vague bardull read and defended scum the entire day.
I'm defending who I think is town and I truly think Bardull is scum.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I'm defending who I think is town and I truly think Bardull is scum.
You are wrong. %300 wrong. Plus remember how Protein said your read on him was mechanical and not much thought in it? Probably means that you are wrong. (hint: it does)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
FFS

JeXs if you have a billion questions for me you need to ask away right now but you're kinda just saying I'm scum and it's wonky. So if you want me to clarify things or clear things up for you now is the time.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
It's showing that you are slightly townie though, but like dude. Please be a bro. Levi is just scum playing you. You have the right intentions, sometimes you are wrong. So come aboard.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Summary:

1. Levi pushes Protein- but switches to Dabuz with no extra reasoning. It shows he doesn't believe in Dabuzscum, therefore his read is fake.
2. He backed down on Protein- to salvage his own play, that which only scum would do. If he were town, he'd continue to push protein until it got to the point of protein vs ??? but it never happened. Once he saw pressure on his slot he let it go. Coasted.
2. Levi doesn't fight against his own lynch. It shows that he is fine with going down while voting Dabuz to give Dabuz cred. He hammers J to avoid being lynched himself. He did not state any intention to doing so before.
3. Today, he is not pushing Dabuz at all, just as lack luster as his push yesterday. Now he's pushing for Bardull based on some scumteam guess.

There you go Jex.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
How is bardull town then?
He's slightly town. He doesn't vibe as scum, either. He isn't trying to mislynch peeps. As you can see, Levi was already on that track, and even tried to rally everyone up for Protein, who flipped town. See what I mean? Bardull did no such thing. The Bard is a busy man, so his uninvestedness is null. He's posting content, it's just that Bardull doesn't 'lead' towns or make BIG pushes. He is like gova in a sense. He's also providing good content on post Levi meta discovery. Here's present, voting for Levi (who is scum), while Dabuz is no where. Dabuz, the guy who hard read Levi as scum. Remember, your scumread. Who 'scumreads' bardull out of no where.

Yeah.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Wtf. You already assumed bunzy scum.
What was his original reasoning for scumbuz? Was it his pointless questions?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Wtf. You already assumed bunzy scum.
What was his original reasoning for scumbuz? Was it his pointless questions?
Dude, my original reasoning still stands. Anything else is simply additional reasoning. I don't see what your prob is.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
No strong reads for you, maybe.

I was really expecting you to come in here and join the wagon on me. Despite it being a hot issue, you chose to hint at another direction and point out something in Arcane Inferno's play I think is legitimate at a time when I think you could have placed your chips on my lynch relatively scot-free. I still have reservations about your slot, but this action shows you're not just looking for the easy way out and thus gives me enough pause to switch lanes. I'm also realizing that I won't be able to rally Town against you today due to the inordinate amount of leeway the townsfolk are giving you.

This is actually part of the reason I pushed for your lynch earlier as hard as I did. I thought we had a good foundation for the game to progress on your flip which explains why I pushed as hard as I did; most wagons tend to lose steam if you give Town enough time to second guess themselves. Now, we're a few days from deadline and I'm comparing the vote count to the player list and seeing that if I do go, Town will be stuck with several slots generally considered null with some inactives. And if I don't go, it'll probably be some switch to an inactive on the grounds of, "Well, most of the active players are alright, so let's trim the fat" which while justifiable is disappointing considering the conflict between the active slots thus far.

But there's always Bunzy.

Vote: Bunzy
This is the post I'm talking about. I would expect more oomph to his approach here. It was very lackluster, shows he doesn't have a drive to really lynch Bunzy that day.

Top Bottom