• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Murder, chances of Gova challenging you as town? I don't like his tone here but just wondering if it could be a govanull thing.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Read literally any game where he is scum. Manipulative bull**** designed to shift public opinion.
That makes sense. I can only remember his indy play in that plant game Laundry hosted. Maybe Ryker mafia. I didn't notice it in rainbow fingers as he was less present there. But to me, seems he's playing as the kingpin of his team. Also one more thing I noticed:

Dabuz/Levi/Were seemed coordinated since Dabuz voted BardulL. Werekill made a big push all of a sudden after that. He didn't make such pushes before that, he was always on the sides.

Gova as either alignment gives no ****s about nobody. I don't have a strong read on him.
Hmm alright. Thanks.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
@JeXs: Tell me. Are you going to vote with your scumread (Dabooze) or with your super awesome epic town friend (Amidamaru).

VOTE LEVIATHAN 2014

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Damn, he's at L-2. Yeah, I am absolutely zero for Levi's lynch. If Bardull dying saves him, fine. Vote: Bardull

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru I've read all the cases, and I've already commented on the parts I care about. They haven't shaken my read much if at all, and they damn sure haven't made me think he's the lynch for today.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I will claim or do whatever the hell you guys want me to, but I'm definitely not scum. ZoZo needs to die toDay. I'm not saying this to save my own skin, he is definitely 100% positively scum.

Regardless of whether or not I get lynched though, Levi and Werekill need to die. Do not falter from this or let them get out of it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am basically settled in my new house and just got off work. My friends and girlfriend are busy and I have no plans.

This game gets addressed today.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I just have one question for you Murder: What is Levi's plan now that he has his claim out in the open? You think he would try to go all game lying about reasons it's failing? Claim roleblock every Night? It's not a sustainable lie if it is a lie, so what's his plan and why is it not worth our while trying to verify it?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Better for you to read it all yourself. His conclusions can taint your own.
Fair enough, but this may take a bit more time this way. Woo, 36 pages!

On another note, I am REALLY ****ing annoyed that Murder outed Levi as Xonar. Come on man. He pretty obviously wanted to try playing without meta influencing ****, which I can definitely respect. That's just ****ty of you.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
On another note, I am REALLY ****ing annoyed that Murder outed Levi as Xonar. Come on man. He pretty obviously wanted to try playing without meta influencing ****, which I can definitely respect. That's just ****ty of you.
Who cares. Levi was still scum before I knew he was Xonar. Actually, I'm kidding. Out of game, it's not cool but since I'm town I don't care.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If I hadn't known it was ZoZo, I would have definitely not have had this huge uplift, that's for sure. Levi is definitely the bad news bears though, there is pretty much absolutely no way he isn't flipping scum or this game is over and we got **** rocked to oblivion by some stellar play from god knows who (or they just sat in the shadows while all this **** went down zzz).

Like, literally everything makes sense. ZoZo's attempt to quickly switch from Protean to Dabuz while being super fake with the transition is so classic ScumZoZo. And then his quick hammer on J to prevent himself from possibly being swung to. His general approach this entire game has just been one phat manipulative string of posts. Some players as Town will do this (not gonna bring up names since it can have negative connotations) but ZoZo is not this type of player as Town at ALL.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
And consider that Levi's push on Dabuz was unimpressive. Dabuz is very likely scum but he was simply sitting on him, and Levi let J dies instead of re-directing to Dabuz as he would have done as town (like in the mini). Even in the Mini he was obv-town. Here he is not.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
After the reread, I feel like I put my foot in my mouth accusing Bardull of not much activity. Sorry Bardull.

I'm still standing by what I said, though. I don't want Levi dead; he STILL just feels like a townie trying to force his way on others. I don't like that playstyle, but I've seen it plenty enough to not get bad vibes from it.

He's self-assured and even a bit smug, but other than a few of his flip flops here and there, I've agreed with his posted reasoning. He's perfectly reasonable, and I'm fine with him proving his claim tonight. Lying about his role doesn't benefit him at all, as I believe someone else said.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Was probably me, I feel like the only one pushing to let him prove his role.
Screw his role. His chance of failing is higher since outing his role now. Do the right thing Potassium. Or at least, talk to me about his PLAY. Do you not townread me and murder?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
He always seems to make a FAST conclusion. Man. It's like he already had the conclusion in mind before starting his read.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If I hadn't known it was ZoZo, I would have definitely not have had this huge uplift, that's for sure. Levi is definitely the bad news bears though, there is pretty much absolutely no way he isn't flipping scum or this game is over and we got **** rocked to oblivion by some stellar play from god knows who (or they just sat in the shadows while all this **** went down zzz).

Like, literally everything makes sense. ZoZo's attempt to quickly switch from Protean to Dabuz while being super fake with the transition is so classic ScumZoZo. And then his quick hammer on J to prevent himself from possibly being swung to. His general approach this entire game has just been one phat manipulative string of posts. Some players as Town will do this (not gonna bring up names since it can have negative connotations) but ZoZo is not this type of player as Town at ALL.
Ok, now I'm even more annoyed. Your read is now 100% influenced by Xonar being revealed, and Levi was trying to avoid this entirely. If he hadn't been revealed, your read may have been entirely different.

I'm seriously considering replacing out, but I'll probably calm down soon enough. But ****, dude. This was REALLY ****ty, Murder.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Screw his role. His chance of failing is higher since outing his role now. Do the right thing Potassium. Or at least, talk to me about his PLAY. Do you not townread me and murder?
You don't think there's a chance of a town role screwing with his ability? You think the chance of his ability working is so miniscule that it's not worth trying? The role is important because a mod confirmed innocent is pretty damn valuable. It's not like we don't have backup lynches! Assume he's scum and lynch a likely partner then! Or a secondary scum read! Tertiary even! I don't see how a claim like that would give scum any sort of longevity, so why the hell are we ignoring it? If makes little sense for scum to claim something that lets them live one more Day only.

Yeah I think you and Murder are townie, but I also think you're wrong on this choice. Even if he is scum, does it hurt us that much to make sure? At least to try?

Top Bottom