• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
And your reasoning for why you believe dabuz to be a better choice over Were. In your #1632 are you implying that you do not believe that Were and dabuz can be on the same scum team? Do you not believe that Were and Murder can be on the same scum team? I'm just tryna understand your electrocardiogram treatment of the slot.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill who were you voting before Bunzy? Do you think there was scum pushing Levi at any point for a mislynch? Do you think that scum was on J's lynch? What happens if Bunzy is town?
I was voting Bardull but see that as a mistake now, although I still stand by the fact that I'd rather Bardull be gone than Levi. I'm reading Levi as town, and he's obviously a pretty good player that will be good to have as the game goes on.

I think Murder could be the main scum behind the Levi lynch if Levi is town. However, like I said I would have to see a Levi flip to be sure on that, and I don't want that. After Levi gets his role confirmed, I'm totally fine with going for Murder. Bunz is obviously another scum read of mine and is way on the wagon as well for no real reason.

The J lynch I'll have to look at the votecount again to refresh on wagon-riding players, I'm not entirely positive on who was on it.

If Bunzy flips town... Yeah. I'm going to have to face up to the fact that Levi was wrong on both Protean AND Bunz. I don't think he will flip town, but I have to admit it would shake my reads completely.

It's in the up to page 8 analysis I posted yesterday.

His fluffy, forcefully cheerful posts really irked me is the main thing.
Those were mostly just early game little things. I was in the middle of breeding a pokemon team when Protean officially showed up, and I have a Greninja on it. Levi's post was entertaining and actually kinda epic sounding. I enjoyed both things and said I enjoyed them because of that fact. Those are the two biggest ones in my head, the Levi one I remember more so because he had a really cool looking pic in the post and that awesome opening paragraph. Plus I think you mentioned both earlier in your readthrough thingy.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
1. @ Kantrip Kantrip
3. @ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru @#HBC | Ranmaru @#HBC | Zen
4. @#HBC | BarDeeZy
5. @ Dabuz Dabuz
7. @ JeXs JeXs
8. @ Gova Gova
11. @Arcane Inferno @#HBC | FrozeηFlame / @Gheb_01
12. @ Lore Lore

I cannot believe that this slot was going to get a pass for such incredibly anti-Town behavior. Do you want to know WHY we should not give him another phase for his claim?

We claim Nabooru (from OoT), Town Vigilante.

Last night, we targeted Leviathan. We made a post in twilight directing night actions, indicating for a vig to shoot at either Jexs or Werekill, and then we pulled the trigger aiming at Leviathan.

He then comes into this phase and claims Zelda, Town Friendly Neighbor. Note that he is not DEAD. There are only three plausible conclusions

We could have been roleblocked, in which case his claim of being roleblocked is INCREDIBLY unlikely.

Second, he could have been doc'd, but who their right mind docs that slot with Amidamaru and Murderbush on the table? If there is such a doc, I want you to claim now, because I don't believe you exist.

Or third, he is lying about his role, because, for whatever reason, he is BP.

His play is terrible, and merits a lynch, but night actions reflect that something is WRONG with his role claim as well.

Either solve the Night action crossword effectively, or lynch Leviathan.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There is no crossword puzzle to solve. Either you're lying or he is; so it's your word against his, the way it's been up till now.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
There is no crossword puzzle to solve. Either you're lying or he is; so it's your word against his, the way it's been up till now.
I couldn't agree more, so back up your statement with a vote, rather than waiting on everyone else to get here.

If you REALLY THINK that we would go THIS HARD for a 1 for 1 as scum, then by all means, get me lynched.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wait, what the ****? Are you ****ing kidding me? Vote: Murder, holy ****.

You are pulling out all the stops to get this lynch. First you either lie or do a REALLY ****ty thing and out Levi as Xonar in an attempt to get people to use meta on him, and now you're claiming Vig?

He has offered to prove his claim. If he was lying, he knows he's at HUGE risk of an auto lynch if it doesn't get proven toMorrow. His reasoning in general is pretty damn sound for his claim.

Now you come in here saying a completely contradictory claim that is provable with 2/3 non town roles? Meaning serial killer, normal mafia, or vigilante.

And on TOP of that, you ask the doc to reveal himself? **** you. You're the play today after this ****.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Wait, what the ****? Are you ****ing kidding me? Vote: Murder, holy ****.

You are pulling out all the stops to get this lynch. First you either lie or do a REALLY ****ty thing and out Levi as Xonar in an attempt to get people to use meta on him, and now you're claiming Vig?

He has offered to prove his claim. If he was lying, he knows he's at HUGE risk of an auto lynch if it doesn't get proven toMorrow. His reasoning in general is pretty damn sound for his claim.

Now you come in here saying a completely contradictory claim that is provable with 2/3 non town roles? Meaning serial killer, normal mafia, or vigilante.

And on TOP of that, you ask the doc to reveal himself? **** you. You're the play today after this ****.
Bring the votes then! Lynch me. Leviathan will not escape the noose toMorrow.

I won't stand for one of these ***** lynches on Werekill, Bardull or Dabuz.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
We did a really ****ty thing outing him? Are you kidding?

Have you SEEN how he has treated every slot in this game? The double standard in your post is hilarious. Note that if Leviathan gets lynched today, I'm knocking on your door tonight.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Why would scum claim vigilante in this situation? You must be smoking something.
uh, no ive been reading the game; he claimed to get leviathan lynched; and if he's scum he can claim vigilante in the hopes that we'll keep him alive to direct his shot; but it's ryker, so even if we tried to direct his shots he wouldn't follow them anyways;

vote murderbrush

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru , i'll join dabuz or bardull wagons if murderbrush doesnt happen

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
You or Levi I guess. I don't know who a jailer should really target actually.

Also consider I (RAN) shall be VLA from Saturday until Monday. So talk to me now.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill, calm down. Vote Dabuz. He's scum.
We have two players with contradictory claims. One of them is the ****ing lynch, even if I see Dabuz as scum. Any player can ****ing see that.

We did a really ****ty thing outing him? Are you kidding?

Have you SEEN how he has treated every slot in this game? The double standard in your post is hilarious. Note that if Leviathan gets lynched today, I'm knocking on your door tonight.
You... Don't see it as wrong? Holy ****, please tell me you don't believe this out of game. Please.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Murder, you should talk to me about Arcane while you are at it.

Also, what if you were jailed?
If we were jailed, I don't buy that he was roleblocked.

Arcane Inferno might be scum, which is a primary reason that I want Leviathan gone TODAY. If you or I die toNight, and AI is scum, Leviathan will never get lynched.

Arcane Inferno's push on Bardull COULD be scum-motivated, since we believe there's a fair chance that Bardull is simply uninvested, given his replacement out of Ryker mafia.

Bardull also doesn't line up with any of our possible scumteams. In addition with Arcane Inferno, his post detailing the problems with Leviathan's claim followed by signing off on allowing him another phase to prove it, rings false. However, we really liked Frozenflame's Day 1.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
AH. What do you think of Levi's first scumread on Arcane? I think it's something that should be looked into especially if Levi flips town. I think it rings true here too. Arcane gave some good insight on how bogus him claiming early was, but didn't actually comitt to a stance. He just stated our push on him was baffling. But NOTHING when you and others started pushing him. See what I mean? He supports levi yesterday while supporting J... Scum sitting in the background letting other town push other town. Town implodes.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I admit I got a chuckle out of this, but come on. There's a large difference between mistakenly claiming the same name and what's going on here.
You have to slow down. On the surface, I think "That may be so" but I'd rather just lynch absolute scum right now, which is Dabuz. It'll help town win, like it did with Monster. We have to consider that 1.) There may be a case that both can be town, and something happened at night to somehow have both their actions blocked. Also... we have to consider the times of claiming. Levi claimed without any pressure. Murder has the advantage here technically. You just emotionally seem to have a hard on for levi. You aren't trying to think it through first.

I would find it far more likely he is scum trying to credit himself on a Levi bus if it occurs without hard committing to it.
Who, Were? :/ I was getting that vibe from Dabuz, honestly. I still think you are wrong on Dabuz though. Bardull I can see town. And Jex is still a problem in the back of my mind. He can't just be passive, and it just poofs out of existence. Look at how he 'rages' at me when I ask Levi to answer a question he never got around to. You yourself said that rings of newbie scum.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If a town-aligned jailer targeted Leviathan last Night, he would be roleblocked and protected from Night Kills.

They would have done this if they were trying to use their power as a roleblock on a scummy target to stop the kill (the right thing to do when you don't know which townies have PRs you could accidentally stop).

If we have a jailer, that's probably the last of our non-outed PRs, which is pretty ****ty for D2.

I don't see scum Murder opting for a one for one, so it stands to reason that there is either truth in his statements (about trying to shoot Levi, not necessarily about being town), or he is being super bull-headed town with an overconfident scumread pulling all the stops to get it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay Ami where did the switch from WK confirmed scum to Bunzy confirmed scum come from?

And why aren't you even addressing this claim conflict?

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
On Kantrip, the only problems I have with him were the wishy washy stances and his "shouldn't we wait?". Everything else, I liked reaction wise. Seemed to have a townie mindset at times. I also like his turn on Dabuz. (Because Dabuz is scum)

Dude I still feel we should have lynched JeXs yesterday. He's a question mark and we need to take care of him. I also don't think were and jex can be both scum. I have already read Were wrong once so there is that.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't see scum Murder opting for a one for one, so it stands to reason that there is either truth in his statements (about trying to shoot Levi, not necessarily about being town), or he is being super bull-headed town with an overconfident scumread pulling all the stops to get it.
uh, protean got shot; so unless you think he's in a 12 man (?) that first scenario is unlikely

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I said that murder has the advantage. I'd lynch towards Levi claim wise. I don't find it scum motivated. He's been pushing Levi yesterday and today, so it is consistent as well. Regardless I still want Dabuz.

@Protean- Vote Dabuz with me man. Trust me.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I don't see how it means you aren't the very same role. It wifoms it up. "Hey [pr] do this even though you're me, and you are handsome btw"

Top Bottom