• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ran, I swear to ****ing god. That vote is so incredibly useless that I want to grab you by the throat. You're not going to get that. The only lynches even mildly on the table now are Leviathan, myself, Werekill, and Bardull. The back two are probably too late now anyway.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
So Gova you think Murder is an indy but that Levi is scum?
no... im saying you thinking that his shot failed while being not town is dumb; it's more likely that he's scum;

the only scenario where that would be plausible if he was indy; which is why i asked you if you thought that;

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Ran, I swear to ****ing god. That vote is so incredibly useless that I want to grab you by the throat. You're not going to get that. The only lynches even mildly on the table now are Leviathan, myself, Werekill, and Bardull. The back two are probably too late now anyway.
There are 4 votes including me. I don't see your slight town read on him. Plus I'm thinking it through while having this vote on Dabuz. What do you remember about Dabuz, tell me.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Dabuz doing standard Dabuz and trying to involve himself with things he wants to look at.

Dabuz getting heat from Leviathan for nonsensical reasons.

Dabuz beating me to half of my main points on Leviathan.

Dabuz making a case on Bardull.

Why is this slot scum again? Why are slots like that and JexS even on your ****ing radar with the rest of this game happening?

JeXs

Smash Champion
unvote
Lynch is between murder/Levi toDay unless there's someone claims jailer or something. I'm however wary about a scum jailer. Thoughts?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
unvote
Lynch is between murder/Levi toDay unless there's someone claims jailer or something. I'm however wary about a scum jailer. Thoughts?
Can I get you to take an actual hard ****ing stance rather than unvoting. This entire affair is pissing me off.

What the **** does a scum jailer have to do anything? A town jailer serves the same purpose and I highly ****ing doubt will get any claims of that sort because the scenario does't even seem possible.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
-standard- dabuz is where you start to lose me. Dabuz does alot more than coast and ask one or two questions and one frickin' vote. The only problem with Levi was that he scumread Dabuz too early. So his reasoning would be simply out of game 'by the book' reasoning. If Dabuz had been obv town as usual, I would agree. But this isn't the case. Dabuz isn't looking for scum. Dabuz (and bardull) can be busy but Dabuz can contribute to town and much more thought can come from him.

Trust me on this one. I always read Dabuz correctly. And jex.

YOU SCUMREAD HIM D1. Then you switch to J. Frickin' come on man. Don't let scum get away. Look at this bull**** he is bring up.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
unvote
Look at this guy. He town reads both murder and levi but then decides one of them must hold scum. Convenient.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I have a DIRECT CONFLICT with my night action and I WILL PURSUE IT until one of us is dead. You will not be selling me anything unless YOU or JEXS were the jailer. I highly doubt this given Jexs' last post and Zen's comment about Yakuza's.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Vote: murderbush
Leaning murder due to vig being hard to believe in a 12 man game.
-standard- dabuz is where you start to lose me. Dabuz does alot more than coast and ask one or two questions and one frickin' vote. The only problem with Levi was that he scumread Dabuz too early. So his reasoning would be simply out of game 'by the book' reasoning. If Dabuz had been obv town as usual, I would agree. But this isn't the case. Dabuz isn't looking for scum. Dabuz (and bardull) can be busy but Dabuz can contribute to town and much more thought can come from him.

Trust me on this one. I always read Dabuz correctly. And jex.

YOU SCUMREAD HIM D1. Then you switch to J. Frickin' come on man. Don't let scum get away. Look at this bull**** he is bring up.
Lol ok.

Kantrip

Kantplay
K seriously ami you are dumb or scum at this point. How the **** do you think one of Murder and Levi ISNT scum?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey Ami, I can see your point on waiting to decide and looking closer at details, but I have a question.

If you've seen Levi as scum for most of the Day, why are you being so hesitant with this? I would think you would be going after Levi's claim even more now.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I said that murder has the advantage. I'd lynch towards Levi claim wise. I don't find it scum motivated. He's been pushing Levi yesterday and today, so it is consistent as well. Regardless I still want Dabuz.
Red. Shows Werekill and Kantrip aren't really reading what I'm saying.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Gova how is this a scumMurder move? I need to be walked through that one.
the same reason ryker does anything; because he can. vig is a powerful claim; one most people are afraid to lynch; and the way the game has been going; i think town would have made it a 1 for 1 regardless, if levi flips town. better to be the second one lynched in that case; also as scum, he would be able to semi-prove being a vig; making the claim more believable and less likely to be lynched

it's hard to know exactly why; this is the slot that kills his own scummates for ****s and giggles: see elements and attributes and pokemafia

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
<snip>
it's hard to know exactly why; this is the slot that kills his own scummates for ****s and giggles: see elements and attributes and pokemafia
Jex why did you like this post?

Also, I'm out now. I'll be VLA.

So it'll be all Zen until Monday afternoon.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
the same reason ryker does anything; because he can. vig is a powerful claim; one most people are afraid to lynch; and the way the game has been going; i think town would have made it a 1 for 1 regardless, if levi flips town. better to be the second one lynched in that case; also as scum, he would be able to semi-prove being a vig; making the claim more believable and less likely to be lynched

Are you ****ing serious right now? Vig is a powerful claim that people are afraid to lynch? Vig is a claim that almost never makes it through ****ing LyLo! Vig is a claim that gets everyone and their grandmother suspicious of you being an SK! VIG IS NOT A SAFE ****ING CLAIM!

You don't have a ****ing reason to disbelieve me other than that I am going for a 1 for 1 if you're not working the serial killer angle. Good ****ing luck, champ.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
You seriously think... ugh
I don't like it, but I still think you are slightly town from initial impressions (besides my concerns). But I hope you make a hard stance though. Alright, I'm out.

I like the part which you specifically snipped out.
Why exactly, and go into full detail. (I snipped it out because I like keeping quotes small) From now on, I want you to go into FULL explanations. If I asked you "why did you like this" I also want "I liked it because ______". I mean what about the snipped part. You always cause me to have to ask you like 5 questions when you can simply answer it all in one post.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I agree that the vig role is one that most people are usually afraid to lynch and also I'd prefer lynching murder before levi. But now I'm kinda doubting myself and want to hear from levi first.
unvote

Top Bottom