• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I should add that Ryker has co-signed neither of the two posts I've just made. I'm just tired and pissed.

I keep having to look at this thread and the directions everyone wants to go, and find myself thinking, "Well, by the numbers, only 3 of them can be scum, so I guess that just means there's some real dumb ****ing posters in this game."

I'm off to go hide this seething malice behind a mask of friendliness as I slave away at Costco for the day.

Suck my engorged Canadian ****, Gova.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I should add that Ryker has co-signed neither of the two posts I've just made. I'm just tired and pissed.

I keep having to look at this thread and the directions everyone wants to go, and find myself thinking, "Well, by the numbers, only 3 of them can be scum, so I guess that just means there's some real dumb ****ing posters in this game."

I'm off to go hide this seething malice behind a mask of friendliness as I slave away at Costco for the day.

Suck my engorged Canadian ****, Gova.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill's on it practically just because he thinks Ryker's a MEANIEHEAD and wants to go cry about it into the arms of his scummate Leviathan. Any reason he can find to justify a vote.
Excuse me? I've already confronted Ryker about that and got an explanation, and after that I apologized for assuming. I don't have any bad feelings toward him along those lines.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
thank you laundry; my only regret is that i have to give rockin the like

:gova:

@ Rockin Rockin you have werekill voting twice in the last vote count; is this accurate?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
This game alone has killed the desire I had to really try hard at playing mafia again.
I second this.

Xonar is a massive asshole. Gova complains about the way people play mafia and then just gets ******. No one reads. Some people don't even bother to play (J/Bardull). Pretty much the only slots I can deal with are Zen/Ran who I disagree with half the time and Frozenflame/Gheb who I think stands a fair chance of being scum. It's not that I can't handle difference in opinion or motive, but I can't handle the rest of it when I am legitimately trying to play this ****ing game rather than just strong arming it. Apparently that doesn't work, so I'll go back to simply doing whatever the **** I want if that's what everyone else is going to do.

Xonar does nothing but egg people on. What town motivation could their possibly be for adding fuel to the fire INTENTIONALLY by trying to get a slot YOU READ AS TOWN to have further reason to want to lynch you? And why in god's name is that considered acceptable and (by some slots) TOWN MOTIVATED PLAY!?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
IDK, maybe I just need to get more involved in slower paced games. I don't know the exact post count numbers but I'm pretty sure I'm not dead last in terms of content though. =P

Anyway, this game has been pretty...ugh, I mean J not really defending himself and letting himself get bodied kinda upsets me. And I've been pretty busy. It's pretty hard to tell who scum is and who Town is this game, honestly.

I'm gonna try and sort out my thoughts on everyone and pull some crazy miracle out of my bootay.

But uh, I know people don't like that MB tried to force a you-or-me situation to get their way with Leviathan, even going as far as to reveal who the player is behind the slot, but I don't think they're necessarily scum for it? I think people aren't really pushing MB for being scum, or if they are, it's pretty opportunistic. Also, the slot HARD defended mine when I was pretty much guaranteed dead, and I really don't know why they would do that for me as scum. There's like no reason for them to try carrying me on their back like that if they didn't think I was legit Town. They probably would have compromised on me otherwise or something, unless this is all one big flexing of muscles on MB's part, lel.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, I guess they could be trying to set me up to be in a TvT situation with Levi and then everyone comes and bodies me on LeviTown flip but I don't think that's the goal here. They've been pretty steadfast in their approach to Levi pretty much all game. And it doesn't make sense at all, as I'll explain in this post.

Anyway, the filter is coming off. YOLO mode baby.

JeXs is REALLY noobTown-who-is-trying-to-irritate-Bardeezy, lel. I mean, seriously. There are parts in this thread where the dude is visibly bored trying to piss me off, ROFL! I don't sense scummy intent though, I just think he's a hella bored 16 year old sitting at home in Singapore posting for the sake of posting kinda like Vinyl. I'll be really displeased if the slot is scum only because he's getting away with the noob card, but I'm just going to take the risk and ignore him. His reads are wonky and all sorts of horse ****, but I feel like there's a tendency involved in how they're formulated and I'm just going to have to take that chance for now.

Admidamaru is pretty Townie, I don't think I need to explain this. The game is probably over if they're scum.

Arcane is poop and is holding back the game for Town for his dumb read that is basically non-existent and makes no sense regarding my slot. I'm sorry bud, this is a super real call out. Your read on me is trash and is throwing the game over the cliff. No disrespect intended, but that's how it is.

MB is still Town. If they were scum, they could have just let my flip go, and then literally EVERYONE would have bodied Leviathan because of my Town flip. Pretty much this game is already over if they're scum and Levi is Town, lol.

Gova I think is scum with Leviathan, and Protean is being lead astray because of the opportunistic ploy on the MB slot. Gova's interact with MB spells all sorts of TvS, with Gova being opportunistic upon MB's fumble. You guys need to look at Gova's play as a whole right from the very beginning with his push towards the Protean slot.

Kantplay is also one of the usual suspects. I can't really express it but I'm like 90% certain he is scum. His vote on my slot earlier this day phase was a REALLY ****ty time for him to vote for me contextually because momentum was very clearly moving against me and he was only ushering it forward in a way that could potentially get me killed. I think he unvoted when he realized that there was a good chance that MB was going to prevent the lynch from happening, and he also unvoted as a means of making himself look good since I was at L-1. He has also been careful and hasn't overextended AT ALL this game while staying just under the radar for people to pick up scum tells.

Leviathan, regardless of whether or not it's Xonar, is most likely scum. If you look at his play as a whole, he has been inherently survivalistic and focused on convenient lynches that don't involve him when things aren't going his way. This is not what a Townie should be doing in my god honest opinion. He just hops between one lynch to another and has been trying to ride momentum towards slots he feels are more prone or likely to die. I don't see the Town intent in his posts.

Werekill is also in my pool of scummies, but I think he is the least likely to be scum because he seems too honest. I'm a little confused at his willingness to replace out of the game because of MB exposing Leviathan, for instance. I was considering if perhaps this was WerekillScum being salty that his scum team with Leviathan just fell into a hole as a result of Leviathan's identity being revealed, but that would be extremely salty and borderline game throwing on his part and I'd hope he wouldn't do that.

Dabuz, I honestly have no idea. This is a slot that I have been legitimately skimming over his post. I do not mean any offense to him by saying this, lol. It's actually probably a bad thing that I've been ignoring his slot but I just...urghhh I don't know what it is. I don't really want to compromise to him without REALLY reading him. I know he had this big ol' case on me which was pretty meh, and his interactions with Levi have been really interesting to say the least. He's also pretty much jumped ship from my slot and moved elsewhere, which makes me think he never really had any strong conviction regarding my slot in the first place. I guess now that I think about it, I would actually lynch Dabuz if someone has a good case on him and can write a compelling note regarding ScumDabuz. He's not a top priority though for me I don't think. I just think his proclamation of Levi scum is almost vehement in nature and could be a legitimate bus. I don't really get why he so vehemently believes Levi to be scum otherwise, almost doesn't seem real lol. Like he called Levi an idiot and some other stuff for some serious distancing when it might be unwarranted.

Anyway, them's my god-honest impressions of every slot in the game. I'll take one of Leviathan, Gova, or Pot toDay.

Vote: Leviathan

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Bardull, you actually brought up an excellent point about Murder defending you. I'm still for him being the play for today if Levi is the other choice, same as how it was with you. I just have Levi as a solid town read, and especially after that bull****, I don't see Murder in any positive light.

Also, I'm really digging that second post. Keep up the nice content, even if we disagree on Levi.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh, and on thinking of dropping out:

I was absurdly pissed at what Murder did. I just wanted to prevent another explosion like ages ago, so I did a little pissed "I'm considering quitting" to show the severity of how I felt. I got over it, although I'm still a good bit mad.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
DAY 2, VOTING LIST

(4) Leviathan - Murderbush, Bardull, Bunzy, Admidamaru,

(1) Bardull - Arcane Inferno,

(1) Bunzy - Leviathan,

(3) Murderbush - Werekill, Gova,Potassium

(1) Arcane Inferno - Protean (TRS)*

Not voting - ,Jex,

* = The Restless Spirit

with 10 alive (and 1 at limbo), it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 29, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
IF Levi is Town, then it would make me look at Arcane, Gova, and Kantrip, specifically Arcane because he tried to set up Town to look at Levi/Dabuz toMorrow on my flip. Frankly, I have no idea how he's coming to the conclusion that either of them are scum based on a Bard scum flip, since they'd have to have been trying to bus me from the start of Day 2 when I actually didn't really have pressure on me by the end of D1, so a bus from these two slots seems completely unnecessary at that stage in the game. On my Town flip, it would obviously set up for scrutiny in the direction of those two slots. Again though, if we ASSUME Levi is Town in this scenario, it works out perfectly for ScumArcane. So really, if Dabuz,, Levi, and myself are all Town somehow, there is such a high likelihood of scumArcane that it's blowing my mind.

I honestly don't think we're going to get the support for an Arcane push going though, @Protean- , otherwise I'd be down without a skip of a beat. Unless other people want to, then I'd get in on dat azz quicker than if I saw Johannson on my bed in her birthday suit. TMI? TMI...

Oh yeah, and Raz, I don't want to be THAT guy, but if Xonar being a doucher is blinding your judgment, ya gotta relax man and take a deep breath. A battle of egos between both your slots will get us killed. So if you guys truly believe in your heart of hearts he's scum for reasons other than being a boner, that's fine. I'm not saying it's wrong to be annoyed though 'cause that dood has annoyed me sometimes in-game where I ended up lynching him (some silly uPick with Zen calling me sempai lel) but he ended up being Town somehow despite being pretty abrasive and trolly.

BBL.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Ok here we go, off of work, let's start this show.

Or rather, let's end it.

Spirit Guide (Z)
Levi/Werekill
Potassium
Arcanine
Gova
Bunzy
JexS/Bardull
Murder
Ami

Anyone who really thinks Murder is scum is not thinking this through properly. Murder clearly has no survival intentions. At best he could be some suicidal Warlock and that's even lulzy for me. Scum Murder does not benefit from his claim. Scum Murder does not benefit from dying. Scum Murder does not benefit from lynching a town Levi.

Gova, JexS, and Protean you are the only town members who seem to not recognize this. I hope you guys really rethink the way you're going about this game after today. We're going to need you for the rest of it.

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair I really don't get why you guys are in such an uproar. Believe me, I understand the frustration of not getting your way, but sometimes you just have to give it time. I was still considering going back to Levi before your vig claim. And taking a look again at the player list, we aren't in that bad of shape. It's really just the three above that need to be shown the sacred path of justice. Please don't go back to strongarming :(. I feel your play has been really great as it has been. The only mistake was relenting to a J lynch yesterday. I feel you had all the potential energy needed to lynch Levi on that Day. And it would have given you the extra boost of town leadership needed for the fallen heroes to unite. I am to blame as well for the current situation for not being willing to let go of Werekill. I was uncertain on Levi earlier and really wanted to balance out the game with what I felt to be a risk free lynch. As I said above though, I feel the game is pretty much check mated.

@ Kantrip Kantrip Please do answer my questions! I just need a full outline of the progression of your read on Werekill from the time you first found him suspicious, to now.

@Protean- @ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno @ JeXs JeXs Let's End This

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
I (Raz) might have some sympathy for Xonar if he hadn't been treating everyone like complete ****.

Anonymity is not an excuse to be a total *******.
Welp. Sorry Zo.

Queen to G6...

@ Arcane Inferno Arcane Inferno @ JeXs JeXs @ Gova Gova @ Kantrip Kantrip @Protean-

Leviathan is, in fact, Xonar. Big suprise there Zen! Both Werekill and Raz are aware of this. Raz obviously has been for some time, and imagine that Were likely knew even before Ryker outed it. Regardless, the important thing here is that Were knew. More importantly, Were knew at the time of this post:
If he is lying about this to get your lynch, that's anti town in my eyes. Especially if he lied about you being Xonar; you said he is, but you get what I mean. That's two lies if the second one was a lie as well.

A player who constantly lies and, as you said it, muddys up lynches to get his way is acting anti-town.

That's not why I'm voting him, but it's true all the same. I'm voting because of his awful claim.
We can be sure of this from this post:
Also for the record, Levi isn't xonar lol.

He's my friend (Josh) irl. Were or Raz all you have to do is look at his IP to confirm this.
Even if Were hadn't known it was Xonar before this, checking his IP should have confirmed it to him. At the time, I was clearly hoping that the two of them (Raz and Were) would go along with it. I do believe that Were knew even before then, however, based on his reaction to Ryker's outing. He had no reason to react in such a way unless he knew that Ryker was correct and not merely taking a shot in the dark. So it is from these two things that we know Were was aware of who Levi is. Now let's take a look at the quoted post again:

If he is lying about this to get your lynch, that's anti town in my eyes. Especially if he lied about you being Xonar; you said he is, but you get what I mean. That's two lies if the second one was a lie as well.

A player who constantly lies and, as you said it, muddys up lynches to get his way is acting anti-town.

That's not why I'm voting him, but it's true all the same. I'm voting because of his awful claim.
This is in response to this. In the bolded, Werekill is using something that he knows not to be true AS A POINT AGAINST MURDER. Not only this, but his fluttering about even further confirms that he was knowledgeable about Xonar at the time of the post. If this doesn't show without a doubt that Werekill is not genuine, then I sadly don't think that you can ever play this game and expect to be able to read people beyond random chance. I really don't mean that to be snarky or mean. But if you cannot read this, most direct scum tell, there is extraordinary little hope that you will ever be able to develop in this game.

Werekill is justifying his vote with something he knows not to be true. And to preemptively respond to Werekill's response of "I said that wasn't the reason I was voting him". Nah man. You were responding to Xonar's call for you to unvote Murder. You were clearly using it as a reason to justify you staying on him. There was no reason to mention it otherwise. You were trying to push Murder based on knowledge you knew not to be true.

Alright now that that's out of the way; we don't only obtain Werekill scum from this. We can also further remove any doubt that Levi is of Werekill's alignment. Werekill would not have responded to Levi in this way had Levi not been his partner for one. As it would confirm to Levi that Were was full of it. Secondly, the fact that Levi hasn't jumped on Were for this (and has actually just chose to disappear from the thread) confirms this.

Boop:
Leviathan tell me if Werekill's last post does not confirm him as scum to you, then there is no way you're town. Tell me you are ready to vote Werekill.
Boop:
Murderbush, you are really bad at mafia.
Boop:
Iight once Levi responds to #1732, all the pieces will be in place.
If you weren't here at the time of these posts, please take a look at the time frame. There were actually quite a few people on, so I'm sure a lot of you noticed. Leviathan ignored me the first time. Responded to Ryker. And ignored me the second time. We posted the 2nd two posts at the same time, so you can be certain he saw it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You do realize your idea falls apart if I didn't check his ip to keep up the mystery, right? I told myself at the beginning of the game that I wouldn't, and your "this guy is my friend!" vote made me unsure if murder was lying or not. I brought it up to Levi because Levi would obviously know who he is.

I don't even know how to check ips on Xenforo, it hasn't come up yet on my board as something that needed doing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I see. You were trying to make a paper trail with me to see if my reasoning for my behavior with WK made sense or not as you are weighing me as a potential scum mate.

I think your case is solid and I also think Bardull's reaction to the reveal made sense. If Levi is scum I think Bardull is town, and I like his recent reads post. Sans me being scum of course.

Govas skepticism of Murder was good, but pushing him as mafia going for the 1 for 1 after is strange. Me voting Murder after already having the rational answer in my head was really dumb.

Occam's Razor and my sanity really hope it's a Levi Werekill Gova team.

I would be okay with lynching Werekill first after seeing Zens post on him, which would give Levi one last potential chance to be town and clear himself. More likely is that he can't, but Murder can attempt again to kill him and we can confirm at least ONE ability. A Levi lynch is also okay, just more disastrous if it goes wrong.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The heck, Potassium? You're ok with lynching me based on that piece of **** of a post? He just assumed that I checked the ip when I hadn't. It falls apart because I never checked the ip.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
Gheb, I have literally no idea how you can read through the entire thread and come up with your biggest scumread on BARDULL and have WEREKILL as a Town read.
Are you terrible at reading?

Werekill's null to me
Not really townreading anybody right now fwiw
Does this read like 'Werekill is town' to you?

Bardull is scum, I don't care what anybody says. What he has done this entire game is not excusable and scummy to an unbearable degree. If you can't deal with me not really being in favor of lynching Levi that's your problem, not mine. If you can't see how I'm getting the conclusion that Bardull and dabuz are my biggest scum reads then I don't know what to tell you at this point anymore.

And how can you honestly look at me with a straight face and tell me we're suspicious?
What you did was suspicious. You fabricated a claim that has rather small chance of actually being real in my book in order to lynch somebody that I'm not convinced to be scum. I can tell you that with a straight face.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
IF Levi is Town, then it would make me look at Arcane, Gova, and Kantrip, specifically Arcane because he tried to set up Town to look at Levi/Dabuz toMorrow on my flip. Frankly, I have no idea how he's coming to the conclusion that either of them are scum based on a Bard scum flip
Are you terrible at reading? Where the **** did I say that town should look at Levi / dabuz at your flip?!? Where did I say that they are scum upon your scumflip?!? At this point you're probably just trolling me in order to piss me off. Either that or you're seriously obtuse. I even said that I DON'T think Levi should be lynched and that he should be given a chance to prove his claim. Frozen only said that he's likely able to be convinced of Levi scum if he hears a good argument. And dabuz is most likely scum regardless of your flip but that wagon won't happen because a certain somebody keeps cockblocking every wagon that isn't Levi. Nowhere did I say that 'dabuz is scum if Bardull is scum'. I'm saying that you are very likely scum and that he is very likely scum.

Arcane Inferno

FrozenFlame|Gheb
I don't know why everybody in this game is being ******** about lynching either Levi or murder toDay. Murder is frustrated because he's unable to get **** done but by no means is he the scummiest slot in the game by and stretch of the imagination and Xonar's play is not out of the ordinary for him [surprised that nobody else seems to notice]. His claim can be proven and there are more suspicious slots around.

Gheb's salty hipster reads that nobody agrees with:

Scum: Bardull > dabuz
Null-scum: ami > murder
Null: Jexs, Kantrip, Gova, Levi, Werekill

Yes, I have no real town read at this point. No, I don't think Werekill, Gova or Levi are plays toDay at all. Yes, I think amitown is not a legit conclusion. Sue me. I don't give a **** about what this garbage town thinks anymore and stick to my guns. Bardull should be lynched, dabuz would be a good alternative but since this is cockblock city it won't happen anytime soon I guess.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Vote: bunzy
I don't know why everybody in this game is being ******** about lynching either Levi or murder toDay. Murder is frustrated because he's unable to get **** done but by no means is he the scummiest slot in the game by and stretch of the imagination and Xonar's play is not out of the ordinary for him [surprised that nobody else seems to notice]. His claim can be proven and there are more suspicious slots around.

Gheb's salty hipster reads that nobody agrees with:

Scum: Bardull > dabuz
Null-scum: ami > murder
Null: Jexs, Kantrip, Gova, Levi, Werekill

Yes, I have no real town read at this point. No, I don't think Werekill, Gova or Levi are plays toDay at all. Yes, I think amitown is not a legit conclusion. Sue me. I don't give a **** about what this garbage town thinks anymore and stick to my guns. Bardull should be lynched, dabuz would be a good alternative but since this is cockblock city it won't happen anytime soon I guess.
Lynch Dabuz with me.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Bring the votes then! Lynch me. Leviathan will not escape the noose toMorrow.
I won't stand for one of these ***** lynches on Werekill, Bardull or Dabuz.
"Hear me Town! Mislynch me!
I will not even stand for a lynch on another slot I think is scum!"

Your leader, Town. When this game ends like Mario Party 2, League of Legends, Final Fantasy VIII, or any other game where Ryker is at the forefront throwing it harder than a professional shot put player, do not ask what went wrong.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
We did a really ****ty thing outing him? Are you kidding?
Have you SEEN how he has treated every slot in this game? The double standard in your post is hilarious. Note that if Leviathan gets lynched today, I'm knocking on your door tonight.
This is trash.

The only slots I have been snarky towards are yourself, Amidamaru, and BarDulL. You because of your objectively terrible play, Amidamaru for dumb tunneling, and BarDulL because he literally was not paying attention nor reading what I said. For someone who has cried so much about me demonizing them, you are quick to do it yourself.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
-standard- dabuz is where you start to lose me. Dabuz does alot more than coast and ask one or two questions and one frickin' vote. The only problem with Levi was that he scumread Dabuz too early. So his reasoning would be simply out of game 'by the book' reasoning. If Dabuz had been obv town as usual, I would agree. But this isn't the case. Dabuz isn't looking for scum. Dabuz (and bardull) can be busy but Dabuz can contribute to town and much more thought can come from him.
Right on the money. This is great.

For those who are still blind as a bat with regards to Bunzy, this sums it up well.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
K seriously ami you are dumb or scum at this point. How the **** do you think one of Murder and Levi ISNT scum?
Murderbush is likely lying about the vig claim to get me lynched. If he is not, then one of us was likely jailed. Apparently he is a big NK target and I am the scummiest thing in Town so it explains itself. This dichotomy of "one must be scum" is disgusting; this is exactly the kind of play scum would take advantage of.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Leviathan tell me if Werekill's last post does not confirm him as scum to you, then there is no way you're town. Tell me you are ready to vote Werekill.
Werekill's last post does not confirm him as scum to me. I am not ready to vote Werekill.

Bunzy is the obvious scum in this thread right now, not him. I was thinking of rewording this quote and listing all of Bunzy's scummy as hell posts, but that would take too much time.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
I laughed at Murderbush calling me an asshole then telling Gheb and Potassium that they are bad and that Werekill is upset with Ryker over personal judgements, especially after the slot has ran out Alakaslam and probably J as well.

Top Bottom