• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison WI Smashfests!

ORLY

Smash Master
falcon's pretty good against peach, as long as peach doesn't hit him

@lightsoutace: lemme know what dates you guys are considering so i don't accidentally step on your toes setting the date for the next SttF

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'll ask the guys here about it tomorrow, but early April for sure and February 18th maybe? The vibe seemed to be March is a no-go and February 25th is my birthday so my family is coming down to Madison.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
****. I don't know if the 18th OR 25th be good for me and the shoryuken folks. We'll discuss this tommorow and finalize a date.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I can make it on the 18th, most likely not on the 25th.

Is there fests again yet? I don't think I'll be there tomorrow, but I should be there after this week.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Kinda short notice, though i guess no one arranges rides until the Thursday before anyways.

First smashfest of the year is TONIGHT in the Scholar's Room of Union South, right next door to where we always are.

ORLY

Smash Master
the longer you wait to make the thread, the less notice you'll give

feb. 11th is a solid date IMO

I don't think we ever decided on anything. Let me know what you guys go with so I can get the place.

Fun night though. Convinced the only people I have no idea how to play against are Ryan and Frank.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
feb 11th. lets do IT!

I got a new toy. The world will now know sanchaz. Now, I need another toy so that people can hear "OOOoooOOOoooooooooo." Any recommendations?

ORLY

Smash Master
i always thought the sanchaz noise sounded like a furby

but damned if i know where you'd find a furby

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
around $50 he said.
he called digital outpost 3 times and asked if they had splitters and they said no all 3 times, so he ordered them online.
Then we stopped there on our way to eat and found the splitters within 5 minutes.
you mad sanchaz?

Oh, I thought after San-chaz's aweupoiwjoiaj2098jf09rjoefj{Sfjwe09roiFJjfjfjfjfiofjaw0093r093jojfos
he got ripped off or something with purchasing the dazzle. splitters are like 2 dollars a piece.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
it was a ticket, quaz also got one the only time he came down.
vintage said he parked in the underground parking in union south itself, I'm not sure if he was supposed to pay or not. Otherwise a block or 2 west or south might have unmetered street parking. Ask sam about that cuz he lives around there. The lot we use for tourneys should work too, but it's 3-4 blocks north I think.

Top Bottom