• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Madison WI Smashfests!

Would that happen to involve hitting your teammate into them and achieving a dead-weight KO?
That would be the ultimate in democracy finisher.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
when I hear democracy, I think of guns and roses and america, and melee, and umvc3, shoes, socks, dmc4, captain falcon.........HAPPY THXGIVING!!!

I bought a male-to-male composite cable and 3 y-splitters (double female end). And I got a Roxio Easy VHS to DVD.

I run the male-to-male composite video through the TV and hook it & the gamecube up to the y-splitters, then run the the connection through the video capture device to a USB on my computer. Annoying to have to use the laptop, but its pretty cheap. Like $90-$100. Pretty good quality too. Not HD, but a step down.

yoshq

Smash Master
I bought a male-to-male composite cable and 3 y-splitters (double female end). And I got a Roxio Easy VHS to DVD.

I run the male-to-male composite video through the TV and hook it & the gamecube up to the y-splitters, then run the the connection through the video capture device to a USB on my computer. Annoying to have to use the laptop, but its pretty cheap. Like $90-$100. Pretty good quality too. Not HD, but a step down.
pinnacle video transfer. no laptop, $50

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I use a Hauppauge HD PVR and the software it came with for capturing, and VideoReDo for editing. It records in .ts format, and VideoReDo actually handles that type really well.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
for peeps that don't get sam's emails: we're in the rosewood room in memorial union (not in union south, the one we were in last semester) It's the room halfway up the staircase that is technically on the 3rd floor.

john!

Smash Hero
i just took an exam on political theory so i know all about marxism

those nachos are your private property, under the capitalistic hegemony

and i'm going to emancipate them for the good of society

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i just took an exam on political theory so i know all about marxism

those nachos are your private property, under the capitalistic hegemony

and i'm going to emancipate them for the good of society
we should team at imbd. team name: cheesedchazed

Puffinator

Smash Ace
dazzle

If anybody wants to team with me this weekend let me know. preferably by text at 9202055855 since I almost never check SB anymore

kbye

sanchaz

Smash Lord
http://www.fraggindragon.com/rates.html

spend like 2 minutes looking at this website and see how much of a complete waste it is. FAIL!

and who the hell would pay $20 for playing video game for more than an hour?

ONE HOUR- $4.00
SIX HOURS- $20.00
TEN HOURS- $32.00
TWENTY HOURS- $60.00

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright, I'm starting crap that are half truths and piss everyone off so we can get some fire in our community and get better.
Sannchaz you suck. You're the cockiest smasher who thinks hes good but isn't. You lost to vino in fox Dittos. LOL
John you're terrible and you go to the MLP, weak.
FruitLoop - You lost to me, self explantory

North Eastern Wisconsin owns this state. I propose a crew battle of sorts next tourney. NEW vs whatever crappy players Madison has to offer.

COME AT ME BROS.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm starting crap that are half truths and piss everyone off so we can get some fire in our community and get better.
Sannchaz you suck. You're the cockiest smasher who thinks hes good but isn't. You lost to vino in fox Dittos. LOL
John you're terrible and you go to the MLP, weak.
FruitLoop - You lost to me, self explantory

North Eastern Wisconsin owns this state. I propose a crew battle of sorts next tourney. NEW vs whatever crappy players Madison has to offer.

COME AT ME BROS.
$25 dollar mm? lets go chicken. oh whats that? your just going to talk **** on the boards and not back it up, okay then.

oro: I accept

Quaz

Smash Master
GGs Madison. Too bad I got a $40 parking ticket though. Oh well could be worse.

Lone calling you all out! He's gonna mess mad town up.

:phone:

btw NEW could be pretty ****. Spikes, Cosmo, Lone, and Vino... and Gary if he still ever plays.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'm just gonna throw this out here, but I've heard this LoneJedi dude sucks. Come to one of my tournies sometime and get wrecked by Madison.

Top Bottom