• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$Mac vs. Bob$

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
Bob Money was the person who made me wanna play doc and SmashMac is teaching me to play doc. i would love to see some friendly doc dittos with these 2. my question to all of you is who do you think would win? iv seen a lot of videos of both of them and i think it would be an amazing match.

my vote goes to bob money but i think it would be down to the last stock. what do u all think?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
but smashmac is sheer awesomeness !!!!

I think that unlessthey play, wondering is pointless.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well Wonders is my last name, so I will continue to do such!

However, the outcome of a conflict with such epic proportions would surely end in the destruction of the universe... with Smashmac soley standing, triumphantly wielding a GCN controller in the abyss.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Bob$ because of his hair. However, I've seen bob mess up a few ledge wavedashes (sd), but otherwise he'll win, especially if he's the one edgeguarding. Simply amazing edgeguard.

The King

Smash Ace
I'd have to say Bob$. His edgeguarding's crazy, techchasing near-flawless, and in my opinion he has the best Downsmashes in the entire game. Out of everyone I know and have played, Bob$ does Downsmashes best.

King Out

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Wow, thanks everyone for the motivation and believing in me. Bob$ is an amazing Doc. Player. However, I would like to match him since he and Cyphus are the ones that inspired me to pick up a competetive Doc., who is now my main. Bob$ is definantly amazing.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I would disagree on the edge guarding, King. Yes, of course, we all know about the "money shot" etc etc, and generally he does, but I just watched five sets of tournament matches of him vs. Fox and he dropped the ball on just about every single edgeguard/hog he had the opprotunity to do. That's a lot of ball dropping.

Zoap

Smash Master
I would disagree on the edge guarding, King. Yes, of course, we all know about the "money shot" etc etc, and generally he does, but I just watched five sets of tournament matches of him vs. Fox and he dropped the ball on just about every single edgeguard/hog he had the opprotunity to do. That's a lot of ball dropping.
Yea your right he sucks at edgeguarding, remind me again how many times you've beat Isai? O and how bout Forward? Hugs? King? And I'm sure that Fox player was just average joe smoe right. Bob$ is the best Doc plain and simple.

No offence meant to Smashmac or any other Doc player.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Well thank god you set king straight because obviously he's never played Bob$ before, in fact I'm not even sure he knows who he is! You on the other hand have 5 sets of tournament video watching under your belt making you obviously more qualified to comment on this matchup.

$ick

Smash Lord
Bob$ all the way... I've seen videos of Smash Mac and even Cyphus and both are amazing Docs, leagues ahead of mine that's for sure. But never the less, they usually win their matches by about 1 stock against people who are good, but aren't near the level of Bobby's opponents. I've seen him go stock for stock with Isai, one of the best smashers in the world.

Zoap

Smash Master
Kashakunaki said:
I'm not judging his playing ability, I'm pointing out that everyone has their moments.
Kashakunaki said:
but I just watched five sets of tournament matches of him vs. Fox and he dropped the ball on just about every single edgeguard/hog he had the opprotunity to do. That's a lot of ball dropping.
Funny that sounds like your judging his ability to edgeguard. Also I'm not *****ing if anything I'm ****ing clarifying why Bob$ is better and shouldn't be subjcted to the mindless judging of someone no one has ever heard. So how about you back off and stop trying to make a case of someone's ability to do anything in this game based off of videos, let alone 5 of them and next time before you try and look all important and contradict an already proven and much smarter player about an aspect of this game remember who the **** you are and who the **** your talking about and to who. It also might be added that the only three sets that Bob has on getyourtournament.com with foxes are two of the best in California, which btw he won. And learn how to ****ing spell tournament.

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
Lets all step back and breathe here this thread is a friendly discussion! I'm sure that Kash isnt bashing or trying to insult Bob$ or king . Bob$ is an idol to anyone who plays doc. so sitting there cusing at each other is pointless and very childish. If u still have grudges go play some friendlys or MMs and shake hands after. This thread is to talk about how the match would playout or who u think would win. I would love to see my 2 idols $Mac and BoB$ play thats all. I feel horrible that people are fighting over my thread so please stop flaming each other. Make love not war :-P.

Smash Journeyman
no shiz im the best doc here hands down.

no but any ways as a doc player i really won't judge other doc player especially since im kool with smashmac, thx again for the sig bro.

kudos to both doc player keep up the ownage.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
I was watching bob$ play at ncb and sfsu the week after. watch his games against lunin and his game against forward when he was falco. he definitely has the upper hand against fast fallers. he doesn't only edgeguardr with the money shot but also with a lot of nairs and ftilts.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
*** u Smash mac any time any where **** florida **** sukin *** much ........
jk
but yeah OC3 if u can well have some freindlies i played Kentarsou in dittos it was fun

we all know ditto arnt what makes the better player this thread isnt even about that
BTW KAsk made an objective statement, i did mess up some in that set, but thanks for the back up Big ZOapster
If yall want to know whos better look at my tournament record youll see some crazy **** haha
i have no shame nor reluctance to say that i think i am the best doc in the US or the world maybe, i could be wrong and if i am i would happy to admit it. I only say this because i have recent tournament placings to attest to my skill thats the stuff that matters
I could be the best marth in the world but i wont say it because kens major tourny placing are better and his opponents are of higher level. until theres a doc with a better recent record I am the best , **** i sound like **** right now huh haha
I got my money on me because self confidence in your own playing is half of smash
but i have no **** clue how good smashmac is in doc dittos he could be the isai of doc dittos or the roydragonfiremasterX89 of doc dittos.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Lets all step back and breathe here this thread is a friendly discussion! I'm sure that Kash isnt bashing or trying to insult Bob$ or king . Bob$ is an idol to anyone who plays doc. so sitting there cusing at each other is pointless and very childish. If u still have grudges go play some friendlys or MMs and shake hands after. This thread is to talk about how the match would playout or who u think would win. I would love to see my 2 idols $Mac and BoB$ play thats all. I feel horrible that people are fighting over my thread so please stop flaming each other. Make love not war :-P.
True, thank you sk8tin. Zoap, I'm not trying to insult Bob in any way. And I'm the last person to judge someone when I've never actually met them, nonetheless rarely talk to him. I apologize if my first post sounded that way, my point was everyone has their moments. I would even argue Ken or Chu-Dat, for example, do.

dashizwiz said:
Lol wtf, I'm best Doc.
Lmao.

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
bob i would agree with u that u are the best doc in the world i dont doubt that at all i just want to see a match between u and smashmac. we doc ditto all the time and he ***** my *** but im no where near the skill level of u 2 so i cant really say how the match would go but i just want to see my 2 heros go at it with some friendlies. no matter the outcome i still want to see u do the "doc dance" as me and smash mac are calling it, the dance u did in the dbr evolution combo video. haha that would be awsome! keep up the amazing doc!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
*** u Smash mac any time any where **** florida **** sukin *** much ........
jk
but yeah OC3 if u can well have some freindlies i played Kentarsou in dittos it was fun

we all know ditto arnt what makes the better player this thread isnt even about that
BTW KAsk made an objective statement, i did mess up some in that set, but thanks for the back up Big ZOapster
If yall want to know whos better look at my tournament record youll see some crazy **** haha
i have no shame nor reluctance to say that i think i am the best doc in the US or the world maybe, i could be wrong and if i am i would happy to admit it. I only say this because i have recent tournament placings to attest to my skill thats the stuff that matters
I could be the best marth in the world but i wont say it because kens major tourny placing are better and his opponents are of higher level. until theres a doc with a better recent record I am the best , **** i sound like **** right now huh haha
I got my money on me because self confidence in your own playing is half of smash
but i have no **** clue how good smashmac is in doc dittos he could be the isai of doc dittos or the roydragonfiremasterX89 of doc dittos.
Lolz @ first line in this post. But on a more serious note, I'd really like to go to OC3. Not only because it's like the hugest series of tournaments on the west border of the U.S., but because there are a lot of people that go to those tourneys that apparently don't attend other big tourneys that I'd like to match. If I can make it to OC3 (..... 30% chance?), I'll show up with my brothers DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedN as well. I do look forward to the Doc. dittoes though. Even though they really don't show anything (besides maybe who's the better Doc dittoer), they're still fun.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
It's so hard to answer who's better. Bob$ is right by answering "who's more consistent?" rather than "who's better." He's my favorite doc next to me of course :)

BOB, use utilt more esp against recovering space animals!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Never seen a vid of smashmac.

*hint* - someone post one up

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
First off, props to KevinM. Made my day, man.
Second, I think people's persistence in this thread is less to argue and more their desire to put out their own opinions on a subject that means something to most (if not all) Doc players.

On that note?
BOB$ FTW!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I like your signature, Mario. Not the Falco thing, but the picture... it's so shiny.

There are better Smashmac videos. Personally, Smashmac all the way. I got your back, homie.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
The way I see Bob$ is abusing the U-air in forms of shuffles and flipping Foxes/Falcos around when they try to get back on the stage with the cape.

(That's a good thing!)

Top Bottom