• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$Mac vs. Bob$

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'd have to say Bob$. His edgeguarding's crazy, techchasing near-flawless, and in my opinion he has the best Downsmashes in the entire game. Out of everyone I know and have played, Bob$ does Downsmashes best.

King Out
That's right, Bob$ downsmashes better than PEACH players. Pretty sick, huh?

EDIT: How the eff can this ******** topic stay open but my Bob$ Fan Club topic gets closed?? This is obviously going to inspire much flaming and immaturity.

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
That's right, Bob$ downsmashes better than PEACH players. Pretty sick, huh?

EDIT: How the eff can this ******** topic stay open but my Bob$ Fan Club topic gets closed?? This is obviously going to inspire much flaming and immaturity.
its cause every doc player is a fan of bob$ if u name one that doesnt ill kick his ***. this thread is just and opinion on what you think there friendlies match will turn out.

im pretty sure $mac and his brothers are going to OC3 so i might finaly get the 1 friendly set iv wanted to see since i started playing smash. <3 bob and <3 $mac!! Also i want to see DaShizWiz get some friendlies with bob that would be a good match as well

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
IMO, $mac would prolly come out on top. It's be close tho, and a match to remember

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Except that thread was like 6 people flaming one "Bombsoldier fanboy". Friendly discussion is all I'm seeing here...except like page 1 and 2.

the CRAB

Smash Cadet
and that right there is why cyphus would win if bob$ and $mac played a ditto. he'd sho up, say that, and they'd cry.

i dont care who would win. i'd just like to see the match.

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
After literally watching both combo vids just now...i decided that neither have played a GOOD doc to what i saw...so it would be amazing to watch!(Go bob$ though)

Top Bottom