• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

m2k vs. kdj

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I'd be interested in the answer to this question:
NeighborhoodP, I know you probably won't listen to me and will probably respond with a flame post like you do to everyone, but just because Mew2king loses to Mango doesn't mean Mango is better than Mew2king. Mango lost to Ken and Ken lost to Mew2king. By that logic, Mango is worse than Ken who is worse than Mew2king who is worse than Mango. Explain to me how that works out.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
can someone liek ban him or something? he has 6000 posts of this bull ish.

null55

Smash Master
P *****.. he makes the boards interesting rofl, hes not afraid to bash M2k, canada, or even all of europe

Yes, because the bravery required to insult people on the internet is overwhelming...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It's funny 'cause he's voicing his opinion but still hasn't answered my question.
If you really want to know, for the health of the Sheik forums (which believe it or not should be primarily used for helping all of us Sheik players) I've decided to ignore you.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
oh...very true facts

sorry i guess im moore ofa spamerer

you can be teh troll

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
P, if you actually want to trick people into having 100 dollar MMs with you having that sig isn't a good idea
I think you have that sig just cuz your happy someone finally recognized your trolling skills lmfao. proud?

anyway no point in posting here or anything anymore since elven has already ripped apart P's argument, and P has basically admitted defeat by ignoring him. boring

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P, if you actually want to trick people into having 100 dollar MMs with you having that sig isn't a good idea
I think you have that sig just cuz your happy someone finally recognized your trolling skills lmfao. proud?

anyway no point in posting here or anything anymore since elven has already ripped apart P's argument, and P has basically admitted defeat by ignoring him. boring
the thing is, you're obviously trolling me back (and have been for some time) just to get a response from me, but i'm too good at life to fall into that. so from this point on i'll be reporting all your personal troll posts, and ignoring you just like elven. nice try.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
hey p, i actually have a question/suggestion

SHUT THE MOTHER ****ING UP LIKE HONESTLY GET THE **** OUT

LET ME COUNT.......A TOTAL OF 0 PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD GIVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST PIECE OF **** ABOUT YOU

and in response to whatever your'e about to say after you read this, SHUT THE **** UP.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey p, i actually have a question/suggestion

SHUT THE MOTHER ****ING UP LIKE HONESTLY GET THE **** OUT

LET ME COUNT.......A TOTAL OF 0 PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD GIVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST PIECE OF **** ABOUT YOU

and in response to whatever your'e about to say after you read this, SHUT THE **** UP.
so much hate....

so much cursing....

so much m2k ****** foxes......

so much m2k being better than kdj.......

so much kdj being better than m2k.....

so much typing like mango.....

but in the end m2k wins.....

cus he still plays the game.....

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
the thing is, you're obviously trolling me back (and have been for some time) just to get a response from me, but i'm too good at life to fall into that. so from this point on i'll be reporting all your personal troll posts, and ignoring you just like elven. nice try.
wow im not actually sure ever heard a more cun t of a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom