• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k vs Dojo (vid inside)

Grondos

Smash Cadet
I agree with everyone supporting you M2K. Hopefully you read the topic again, don't beat yourself up; enjoy life.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
Code Geass is super ****.
its pretty good but nothing ***** as hard as inoue takehiko and his drawings

he created slam dunk(japans favorite manga!!!!!!!),vagabond(best art of all) and real(just as good as the other 2)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I just went through eleven pages of soap opera whinning, god ****. G@be told me there was a lot of drama/politics in smash but seriously.

@ Dojo - **** good match man. Maybe at Hobo 12 I can friendly you?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I just went through eleven pages of soap opera whinning, god ****. G@be told me there was a lot of drama/politics in smash but seriously.

@ Dojo - **** good match man. Maybe at Hobo 12 I can friendly you?
O_O, I doubt you read all 11 pages cuz the last few have been talking about anime, drugs, and sex.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
No i have it started going downhill on page 9. drugs because everyone was telling m2k to smoke weed, anime because of chibo i believe ( if not i mustve missed whatever came before ), as for sex that seemed random. but yes. all eleven. :B

Deoxys

Smash Lord
i stopped watching naruto personally though they made it tooo long.
I bet it's because you were watching filler. ;)

No i have it started going downhill on page 9. drugs because everyone was telling m2k to smoke weed, anime because of chibo i believe ( if not i mustve missed whatever came before ), as for sex that seemed random. but yes. all eleven. :B
I think M2K mentioned that he watched anime, and then I left him a visitor message asking what anime he liked, and then he responded in this thread.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Wow, lots of these posts in response to Mew2King's posts this thread show that the respective posters need to grow up...suggesting drugs? C'mon people, don't be so stupid...

Not to mention that some of these posts are completely heartless. Seriously, people, no matter what M2K may have said in the past, no one deserves the **** that Emblem Lord and Puffball64 (to mention a few) have posted in this thread under any circumstance.

And don't think that I'm just trying to suck up to Mew2King or something, either. NO ONE deserves such baseless, harsh flame. EVER.

With people like you, sometimes I wonder why I even bother with the SmashBoards...

...that is all...

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Wow, lots of these posts in response to Mew2King's posts this thread show that the respective posters need to grow up...suggesting drugs?
You know, talking down to me for suggesting "drugs" is also like talking down to MK for drinking, or your mom for drinking coffee...

In all seriousness, maybe a pet would help. Cats are nice. =^_^=
That's a really good idea, too! Do you have any pets M2K if you read this? I'll probably visitor message you later about it or something.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow, lots of these posts in response to Mew2King's posts this thread show that the respective posters need to grow up...suggesting drugs? C'mon people, don't be so stupid...

Not to mention that some of these posts are completely heartless. Seriously, people, no matter what M2K may have said in the past, no one deserves the **** that Emblem Lord and Puffball64 (to mention a few) have posted in this thread under any circumstance.

And don't think that I'm just trying to suck up to Mew2King or something, either. NO ONE deserves such baseless, harsh flame. EVER.

With people like you, sometimes I wonder why I even bother with the SmashBoards...

...that is all...
All I said was that MK was fast....

And don't get a cat...get a bunny. ;3

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Maybe he was... I mean he DID say he wasn't trying to suck up to M2K...
Jus' Sayin'.
Good point, but he shouldn't talk bad about his mom! :laugh:

Bunnies don't clean themselves, do they? And they don't know how to use a litterbox. Can they play games like many cats can? Honestly, IDK. Cats are good at expressing opinions, too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Seriously, people, no matter what M2K may have said in the past, no one deserves the **** that Emblem Lord and Puffball64 (to mention a few) have posted in this thread under any circumstance.
I was counting the hours until I'd get mentioned. Awesome. Oh, and yea, I have difficulty explaining it, but the plight of others always makes me feel better...even my own.

But this...this is just delicious. Definately makes my day brighter.

-----

But in all seriousness, if everything is bothering you so god-****ed much, why not just find a quiet place and meditate? Reflect upon yourself, and just...you know...think.

Hell, at least it wasn't something corny like "reading a book".

-----

btw, I'm not taking back what I've said. This really is something fun to spectate.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good point, but he shouldn't talk bad about his mom! :laugh:

Bunnies don't clean themselves, do they? And they don't know how to use a litterbox. Can they play games like many cats can? Honestly, IDK. Cats are good at expressing opinions, too.
Are you gonna try to argue Cats vs. Bunnies with me? Cats are too much work and they're prissy. No one likes that.

aeghrur

Smash Champion

...that is all...
The stupidity is not in doing the drug, it is about not knowing and/or getting hooked.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Don't get a cat or a Bunnie, get a vicious animal that you can feed it other animals, and masochistically laugh at it, instead of being sad about your life, and be like, Hey at least i didn't get eaten by that vicious animal.

Or you can go with like the dog, and walk it, and girls will find it cute, and then you bang em. > :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Don't get a cat or a Bunnie, get a vicious animal that you can feed it other animals, and masochistically laugh at it, instead of being sad about your life, and be like, Hey at least i didn't get eaten by that vicious animal.
Yeah, that's true.

aeghrur

Smash Champion

Or you can go with like the dog, and walk it, and girls will find it cute, and then you bang em. > :D
He has the right idea. Go with a dog. Screw the bunny and cat, do they get girls to bang you? Huh M2k? Huh?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude, IDK about you guys but I wish I had an entire thread full of guys telling me to do drugs, get laid, walk a dog, read manga/watch anime, get a GF, etc.

Also, if EL's "EMO" thread got stickied, this thread better too haha.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dude, IDK about you guys but I wish I had an entire thread full of guys telling me to do drugs, get laid, walk a dog, read manga/watch anime, get a GF, etc.

Also, if EL's "EMO" thread got stickied, this thread better too haha.
I wholeheartedly agree 150%.

That's alot, since I have no heart.

At least, that's what Rhythmz says.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

aeghrur

Smash Champion
So I gotta.... >_>

<_<

>_>

"Open My Heart?"
YES, YES, OPEN YOUR HEART and you shall OPEN THE PATHWAY TO SUCCESS AGAINST THE WHORENADO. But in case it doesn't work, close your heart and hit them with the chair I offer you as warranty. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
YES, YES, OPEN YOUR HEART and you shall OPEN THE PATHWAY TO SUCCESS AGAINST THE WHORENADO. But in case it doesn't work, close your heart and hit them with the chair I offer you as warranty. :)
I love slugging people across the face with chairs.

It happens to be something I enjoy the most.

lol, Sonic references. Almost as delicious as this situation, which is only slightly less delicious than steak.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I used to hate MK dittos, then I played a few friendlies and gradually got better at them. I don't even know that much except just forward tilt and backwards fair, and that tornado beats a few moves. I'm not saying anymore. I've already said WAY too much for such a shallow game.
WTF is a "backwards fair"!? Just jumping to turn around and then do a Fair!?

Top Bottom