• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1,7,15,18] PikMafia - The End! Scum Wins!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote: Junglefever

Wagon Jungle, and Swords is also scum.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K.

Vote Junglefever

Can someone explain what a town mason/switch and a town mason ARE? Does this mean there is a vig as well as a SK (dead) floating around?

@ everyone - who is scum?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Chaco, some reasoning, if you will?

Right now, i'm suspicious of chaco. He replaced ermac, who lurked all through D1. And chaco's first post is now let's lynch jungle and swords with no reasoning?

Vote: Chacotaco

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, Swords, since you want some reasoning:

I am the town tracker, last night I tracked Jungle and heard really heavy footsteps. I think anyone who has played Pikmin knows what that is. He is obv scum.

Alright, and then swords has displayed one of the strongest tells imo. The "Well, That Sucks" Tell. I'm not even joking, it's the name of the tell. As well as an OMGUS now.

Continue and lynch Jungle, please. Swords is still feasible in my mind, but that tell was strong.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You heard really heavy footsteps? What is that supposed to mean? I haven't played pikmin, so can you elaborate on this.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I'll let Jungle attempt to explain first via Swiss's request. But after that, I'll explain.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
*Waits on Jungle's explanation*

Also a little suspicious of Swiss now, connections, WIFOM, blah, blah, blah...

Swiss

Smash Lord
*Waits on Jungle's explanation*

Also a little suspicious of Swiss now, connections, WIFOM, blah, blah, blah...
Suspicious of what?

Green's flip showed I wasn't aligned with him.

I risked my *** to try and save that guy (wrongly, it turned out) but it shows that I wasn't trying to 'save our faction'.

I want Jungle to explain before Chaco..how is this scummy?

M.K

Level 55
Ur...here's the deal guys.

Junglefever is essentially V/LA but has contacted me through AIM. I allowed him the opportunity to continue in the game without having to make a forced replacement, however, I told him I would have him replaced if his activity did not improve (which it hasn't)

The problem being, I don't have any replacements lined up. That will be my first concern. I will make posts in the sign ups and V/LA thread for replacements and have Jungle replaced. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience, this is a moderator problem D:

No deadline will be imposed until I get a replacement.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, so pretty much in Pikmin one of the main, most notable "villains" of the series is this guy:

The Bulbmin. Notable for loud footsteps in game, as well as eating Pikmin. The reason he is auto scum is because Pikmin nor other protags would have heavy footsteps, only the Bulbmin.

(I haven't played Pikmin in forever, fyi)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yeah that guy totally munched all my pikmin. He's a douche.

K, well Jungle is scum.

Assuming, of course, that Chaco's claim is legit.

BUT, thanks to wtf inactivity from him - will he be modkilled or do we gotta lynch the replacement?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wow Chaco, are you seriously basing your certainty that Jungle is scum just off of that? I just got done playing a mafia game where all of the supposed "bad guys" on the show were Vanilla townie in the game. You should be experienced enough to know that you shouldn't play based on flavor like that. And since when did Tracker even work that way? I thought tracker's are able to see who a player targeted at night... What you're saying sounds more like something a stalker or something would get.

Ermac doesn't post at all D1 and then the replacement immediately claims tracker and makes a case on someone based solely on favor. Not liking it at all.

Vote: Chacotaco

Chaco

Never Logs In
Zen is also either scum or indy, if town he would know how the alignment worked. Massive tell right there.

Chaco

Never Logs In
If town, you would know town's siding. But you said it could be reversed, which it is not, which means you are not of town alignment.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
And Chaco while you're at it, what are your thought about everything that has happened D1 since you weren't here.

Chaco

Never Logs In
No a whole lot went on, I read through the moment I got replaced in, so let me read back through and see if anything important even happened.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Zensei the point is that if you were town you would KNOW that all the town roles are played by protagonists in the Pikmin games (they are). Since you thought there was a possibility that this wasn't the case you must not have a town role

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Pikmin games as in mafia? This is the first pikmin mafia I have ever played. What you're saying is that all pikmin mafia games have the protagonists from the pikmin video game on the town side and the villains of the pikmin video games as scum?

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, if you had a town role, you would know towns siding. Quite simply speaking.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Chaco, I fail to see any sense in what you are saying. Elaborate.

Riddle, what are your thoughts on the NKs? Do you think one was a Vig kill? Or Serial Kill? Or might it be possible that both were mafia kills? If you think that one of the kills was Vig/SK, which one do you think was the Vig/SK kill and which do you think was the mafia kill. And why? This is a question solely for Riddle btw.

Top Bottom