• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

Darkfire 180

Smash Rookie
The only FE games I've played are sacred stones and path of radiance.
I've been training up Ewan and he's even better than I could have imagined (Dracoshields+Druid).
Personally, I think that Knoll as a summoner is useful in some situations.I mean, enemies always attack the phantoms first, so they are good as cannon fodder or diversions for Shadowshot.

On the Topic, I can't say whether Lyn would be good because I don't have the game, so I think that Ephraim would be a fun addition. However, if he was chosen, what weapon would he use, Reginleif or Siegmund?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The Super Journyman gets the crit bonus aswell, but is no match for the Beserkers stat caps.
Aww sh*t!

I was soooo looking forward for Super Traine Ross. T_T Ross has always been a important powerhouse in my team. I never once thought of NOT using him. Sometimes I leave Ewan or Amelia alone, but not for Ross...

As for Ephraim, if he somehow makes it to Brawl. I think he'd use Reginleif, not Siegmund. Mainly because if he'd be in there, he wouldn't be mounted. In other words: not promoted. But I doubt they would go in detail in there, if he'd just had a good looking Lance nobody would care I think.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
The only FE games I've played are sacred stones and path of radiance.
I've been training up Ewan and he's even better than I could have imagined (Dracoshields+Druid).
Personally, I think that Knoll as a summoner is useful in some situations.I mean, enemies always attack the phantoms first, so they are good as cannon fodder or diversions for Shadowshot.
You have to cheat to get shadowshot, why not play the game instead of cheating through it then maybe you will realize summoners are worse than Druids.

Miharu

Smash Hero
You have to cheat to get shadowshot, why not play the game instead of cheating through it then maybe you will realize summoners are worse than Druids.
I think he's saying that the Phantoms are good fodder for the enemies' Shadowshot XD

But the glitch is quite funny if you use it.

Miharu

Smash Hero
It allows everyone to learn dark magic right?
Yes, it does. But I advise anyone who's actually attempting to perform the glitch to only give it to magic users, since if you give it to someone who uses weapons (ie: sword, axe, lance), it ****s up your game VERY BADLY.

But. Artur + Naglfar + Monster + Slayer = LOL. You get triple digit damage.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Justice what are you talking about? I am fueled by nothing and I am no artist I have said that. An artist creates I cannot. I can only recreate which I have told you once before and please go to Flaco's site there are matters that must be discussed about you there. Justice I now know what this is about and I believe it has to do with you losing administrative status on Flaco's site, but do you really want to get banned on both sites, this is not the place for this discussion though. Will get nowhere I seem to be the only one defending you and you are sitting in a corner like a stubborn little brat. I thought surely you to be more rational than that, but I will not be a part of you scheme any longer whatever it may be, if you refuse to discuss this anylonger I will stop defending you.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
i dont like super journeyman or super recruit. Only pupil cause he can use all magic. Ross as a bererker has a huge crit ratio anyway, so super journeyman is kinda uselss IMO. And you have to make Amelia a general just because little girls in huge suits of armor kick @$$!!!
Ewan owns as a super pupil ;)

justice

Smash Ace
Justice what are you talking about? I am fueled by nothing and I am no artist I have said that. An artist creates I cannot. I can only recreate which I have told you once before and please go to Flaco's site there are matters that must be discussed about you there. Justice I now know what this is about and I believe it has to do with you losing administrative status on Flaco's site, but do you really want to get banned on both sites, this is not the place for this discussion though. Will get nowhere I seem to be the only one defending you and you are sitting in a corner like a stubborn little brat. I thought surely you to be more rational than that, but I will not be a part of you scheme any longer whatever it may be, if you refuse to discuss this any longer I will stop defending you.
I was just joking :laugh: and was referring to the pm you sent me about do you hate the website or something pressuring me to help with it. That is all I was just showing that I would help but not when pressured. Do you understand now? Sorry about the joke going to far I won't do it anymore. Also I was out of town I couldn't reply to now!

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Well I knew it wasn't yours it is missing your Tales characters. Sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm not sure I like that Lyn pic in the selection menu though.

justice

Smash Ace
Well I knew it wasn't yours it is missing your Tales characters. Sorry I just couldn't resist. I'm not sure I like that Lyn pic in the selection menu though.
Umm well that character select screen seems to small if you ask me. I think there should be more characters than that.:laugh: I know I would of added Klonoa, and some Tales of character like Lloyd and Sheena, There is second version of it but no Lyn:( . So I didn't post it's funny how Krystal made both.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Nah man, Lyn would be pimpin (tight for those who don't know ebonics) for Brawl! Besides, she would be da #1 (first) female swordsman son!

D

Deleted member

lyn would easily be the most overplayed character, even if she sucked.

I support this thread *plays only lyn as well*

Top Bottom