• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lyn (Fire Emblem) Discussion Thread

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I dunno about that, but it is a popular thread. I also think she will be a frequently played charcter no matter how "good" she is though good is relevent.

justice

Smash Ace
A lot of people can't wait for things to happen so rumors and stuff to starts happen or wishful happines or hope for something they want.

justice

Smash Ace
Yep it is something we like to call impatience. Let's take this for example let's say that someone created a pill so people could fly or something crazy. Know how many different rumors or stuff are going to come up about it negative and good. So since they said some of the characters could be choose by the people starts rumor and things they think they know that is true or not. Like the creator likes the character or I heard the creator played this game and liked it or think it is okay.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
There's Lyn but there's Hector.I love Lyn in all her uniqueness but,how often is an Axe user incorporated in anything. if either charachter gets in I wont be dissapointed though.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
That's quite good.

My only suggestion is to maybe make her a bit taller. I don't remember her being this short and her eyes look blank.

Still, it's better than anything I can do...

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
There's Lyn but there's Hector.I love Lyn in all her uniqueness but,how often is an Axe user incorporated in anything. if either charachter gets in I wont be dissapointed though.
Although this may have been discussed a way back, I agree with this. An axe would defintitley bring a layer of depth to the fighters, rather then just a mere sheik/roy cross over (which would be great also, but wouldnt add any depth).

If any extra characters are added, I imagine it will be Hector. I would love to see them bot though, with roy taken out.

Really cool picture of Lyn by the way.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
That's quite good.

My only suggestion is to maybe make her a bit taller. I don't remember her being this short and her eyes look blank.

Still, it's better than anything I can do...
One of the reasons her eyes look blank is becuase I didn't use color for them, but I don't really consider myself an artist really, I was just asked to draw her so I did.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Lyn would be awsome. Plus she does have a completly different style campaired to all the other swordsmen.

justice

Smash Ace
Well Lyn is a swordswoman who should be in Brawls but due to different view points in countries. That might make it hard for her to make it.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
If you will notice most pictures are of her first form so it seems that people are wanting the first form look.
wrong, her official art is of her second form (short sleeves and gloves) and it depicts her with the Mani Katti so that's the sword she would probably use, though it is not unlikely that one of her "B" moves would use the bow and maybe even one use the Sol Katti

Tera253

Smash Ace
to make a long story short (Tera could go on for pages on some characters, this being one of them) HECK YES!

Reason 1: Lyn is a "she"
Reason 2... whoops, there Tera goes again trying to have a whole page that consists of one post... let your imaginations soar...

~Tera253~

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
The game has enough females and prospective female newcomers, so reason one is irrelevant.

Reason one is also the only one you listed, so you've said pretty much nothing other than you want her in. Which is fine, I guess. o_O

Top Bottom