• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
rake starts it, we thuggin continues, gorf throws in, scary jumps on, ft throws a vote of confidence.

maybe not a scummer here as gorf and scary read of doing it for hijinks while ft is very clearly town. rake reads similar to gs3 4 rake in what he's doing albeit i can't figure out why the hell he targeted me for this ****.

I disagree. I think this wagon is just asking for a scummer to latch onto it, and the way it has moved bothers me greatly. I think that most of the main pushers right now (thuggin, friday townie, rake) are townie but I'm suspicious of players like Scary and I might be getting a tad paranoid about Friday Townie again thinking about it more but it's not enough to say other than it gives me somewhat weird vibes, more importantly the fact of his other head (who I'm assuming was ruy???) says he doesn't really bother with pre-game that much IIRC. If you put the accusation that you're being accused of currently to a player like Scary, would you say it would be more damning? I think even as a joke I don't like him just going ahead and voting you like that, regardless of my trust in rake's read on him.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You gotta think situationally, man. The man made an absolute stance: the thought of pregame meaning nothing fueled his post making at the beginning. The fact is that that's not the truth, man. So how can you sit here and just believe his intentions are, and have been, true. Plus, all he's done since his "enlightenment of the situation" is say the wagon is stupid and have one half of the hydra, like, totally AtE the fact that it's "unfair to just start the game before the game starts," which coming from him, doesn't seem genuine at all man.

Plus, if he really DIDN'T realize we were talking serious, like, he does now! And you tell me what he's been doing that benefits or helps town.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also, do you think it's naive of me to town-read the players who I'm town-reading right now? A part of me feels like this could end up like Legend Of Mana where everyone thought they town-read everyone and we started to just lynch inactives when scum was hiding among us. I'm really leaning on the less active right now but I usually tend to do that and it only garners me so much as I can't really point the finger at people who aren't here unless I were to undermine someone like Circus and imply he had scum-intent not reading the pre-game and saying he got his role (which I'm not going to).

#HBC | ѕoup

You gotta think situationally, man. The man made an absolute stance: the thought of pregame meaning nothing fueled his post making at the beginning. The fact is that that's not the truth, man. So how can you sit here and just believe his intentions are, and have been, true. Plus, all he's done since his "enlightenment of the situation" is say the wagon is stupid and have one half of the hydra, like, totally AtE the fact that it's "unfair to just start the game before the game starts," which coming from him, doesn't seem genuine at all man.

Plus, if he really DIDN'T realize we were talking serious, like, he does now! And you tell me what he's been doing that benefits or helps town.

Would you be willing to push this as the definitive lynch for D1? You still have a majority of people to win over (Me, Joey, Nabe, Dabuz, Circus) so I feel even if what you're saying had some merit it's very likely that I wouldn't join any time soon based on my own reasoning and the fact I'm looking at other avenues. I don't want this being talked to death because It's really heading down to that point where it just becomes hot air.

#HBC | ѕoup

He showed intent to vote someone in a situation that calls for Random Voting (remember what I said earlier) to get reactions and ask questions to get a foundation of the game? Very scummy.

#HBC | ѕoup

i know #284 is to gorf but i want you to answer too because what you're saying is that your conviction to this isn't as true as you make it out to be.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Soup, I don't know if you think I actually want this Aggro Mod thing to carry through, but you need to step back and consider that what I'm doing has an ulterior motive outside lynching him, of you think that I'm legit trying to lynch him before the game starts, your silly, sure, the pressure is serious but so far I've been closer to silent on my opinion on this for a reason. I hate spelling this out to you because your a good player but for the sake of my sanity I'm doing so.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i know #284 is to gorf but i want you to answer too because what you're saying is that your conviction to this isn't as true as you make it out to be.
I'm convicted to carrying this out to it's natural conclusion whilst analyzing reactions, intent and otherwise of those showing interest or not

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Since I'm here and actually motivated for mafia, I might as well get some other things out of the way.

I don't really understand the read on AggroMed. I'm not sure where it even comes from but I don't agree even if I'm biting my own words saying I'm not going to bother to read him. That was slight ego on my part. Regardless, I like what Rake is doing so far and I go back to what Gorf told me earlier that really made me look at it other than 'Rake is playing weird.' He's not hiding behind his words rather he is being more open and taking chances, which I've come to like and something that relates as to how I read Friday Townie right now too. I don't really get some of their reads right now but I like what they're doing. I'm more concerned with players like Scary/Dabuns as I feel both are just kind of coasting and leaning off the players who are more active and doing things. Scary seems really weird and uncomfortable. He responds to things that aren't really needed to be responded to and I just get a vibe he's trying play a part rather than being himself. I don't understand his intention to appeal to Rake in the way he did in his #119, but somehow Rake took this as townie for something reason that doesn't make sense to me. Could you elaborate on this further Rake? Could you also tell me how you're reading Dabuns too?
What changed you liking it anyhow ?

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, I don't know if you think I actually want this Aggro Mod thing to carry through, but you need to step back and consider that what I'm doing has an ulterior motive outside lynching him, of you think that I'm legit trying to lynch him before the game starts, your silly, sure, the pressure is serious but so far I've been closer to silent on my opinion on this for a reason. I hate spelling this out to you because your a good player but for the sake of my sanity I'm doing so.
I'm getting mixed signals from this post. You're subtly winking at me that you're not serious but in another motion you're putting your hand on my shoulder and telling me that I need to keep quiet regardless as this is somehow going to ruin what you're going for. Rake, I kinda see what you're doing now that you've put it out like this, but that doesn't change the fact that I don't think it's right.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Would you be willing to push this as the definitive lynch for D1? You still have a majority of people to win over (Me, Joey, Nabe, Dabuz, Circus) so I feel even if what you're saying had some merit it's very likely that I wouldn't join any time soon based on my own reasoning and the fact I'm looking at other avenues. I don't want this being talked to death because It's really heading down to that point where it just becomes hot air.
Oh let's not get this twisted, man. The only person one call fool is one's self. I'm not on the wagon. I just see the merit in it, man. I'd be a total bozo to think that a majority will lynch based on the events that have unfolded. But what I'm saying, I feel, holds worth man.

#HBC | ѕoup

What changed you liking it anyhow ?

It's literally in that post.

I like what Rake is doing so far and I go back to what Gorf told me earlier that really made me look at it other than 'Rake is playing weird.' He's not hiding behind his words rather he is being more open and taking chances, which I've come to like and something that relates as to how I read Friday Townie right now too. I don't really get some of their reads right now but I like what they're doing.
I like your methods, but I don't agree with your outcome.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I like gorf in hindsight and I wouldn't lynch him anytime soon based on the fact most of his posts are insightful albeit hilarious. Is something tipping you off about Gorf? What do you think of everyone on AggroMed's wagon presently? If AggroMed were to flip scum, where would you look?
Not surprised scary joined me he's sheepy so it's null.

Marshy being marshy almost feels non telling but I have to wonder why he's trying to put a face to the pressure.

Gorf over extending to legitimize his vote gives me an initial gut town feel, I think of it like : why would gorf scum bother when the slot can't be lynched yet.

friday townie reads townie from the ryu side where he's agreeing but his reasoning reads hollow, why would aggro mod's style be more telling ? Intent reads genuine.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

rake starts it, we thuggin continues, gorf throws in, scary jumps on, ft throws a vote of confidence.

maybe not a scummer here as gorf and scary read of doing it for hijinks while ft is very clearly town. rake reads similar to gs3 4 rake in what he's doing albeit i can't figure out why the hell he targeted me for this ****.
to see how you reacted

See ?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Also let's all take a minute and read this post again because while I was joking when I responded to it at the time it's still highly applicable.
Good catch.

ebwop: there's like no transition between the two trains. my bet is gorf is joking but rake and marshy apparently are not

IDK about that, he seems pretty intent on pushing you here.

No pregame was Zen trying to make a town alliance, OS calling Zen an idiot, and Kevin wanting to nuke the world.

What got inferno lynched was a ****ty post he made on Joey to being counter claimed by Rajam and being revealed as the scum cop.

I wouldn't lynch AM on what they posted, because myself and others follow the don't wanna post til the game starts. Only reason I posted is because I'm with Rajam and I want to keep up with him while helping in making our hydra cohecieve. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted outside of joke posts.

I would pressure him to post something of he had this style, because he has less info. Lynchinh him on it is stupid.

Can I get a link to this game you guys are talking about?

to see how you reacted
Do you always just justify everything you do early on with trying to get a reaction?

Except he took his approach before the wagon on him started, therefore you are completely wrong and need to re-consider everything you've stated. Have a nice day c:

Also, half of the FT slot could be posting in pre-game (a majority of FT posts have blue font), while the other could choose to not do so (which is the exact same thing that aggro is doing). Please stop, Marshy/S2.
Masquerain obv town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I mean, I do other stuff too, but mainly I just like sticking my neck out on things and seeing where it goes.

/shrug

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dude, read my posts. My point in all of them, man, is that NO HE DIDN'T. Jokes are always going to be thrown pregame man, but once conversation started hitting the light it became clear. And even if it was simply that one post that had connotations of a serious nature, man, that just goes to show that he was in an understanding that this game's ball was rolling, and he left it. Now, I don't really care that he left it. But he's using the same excuse that the universe game him: That it's pregame. That why are things happening like this in the world of pregame, a world where things aren't serious... But he KNEW things were serious man. We've got the case of the liar liar pants on fire light a joint and let's get higher scenario, ya know man?
He asked a question because I said something weird and he wanted clarification.

That's it. Literally. It's pre-game to him. This is pretty clear, and it's not scummy in the slighest. Waste of time.

I mean, his mentality may have changed after Marshy/S2 made that post, but definitely not prior to that. Even then, the only reason his mentality would change would be due to the pure stupidity behind his wagon.

His one serious post was responding to my entrance post which was before the ball was rolling btw. Calm yourself.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
f
1. Except he took his approach before the wagon on him started, therefore you are completely wrong and need to re-consider everything you've stated. Have a nice day c:

2. Also, half of the FT slot could be posting in pre-game (a majority of FT posts have blue font), while the other could choose to not do so (which is the exact same thing that aggro is doing). 3. Please stop, Marshy/S2.
1. this 100% wrong. my point is that aggromed was playing a certain way until AFTER the wagon at which point he stopped giving a **** about pregame. go back and read it yourself. READ THE ****ING GAME OR DO US ALL A FAVOR AND ENTRENCH YOURSELF IN THE "I'M NOT PLAYING UNTIL D1 CAMP

2. who cares? id be willing to bet even just the ruy half has among the highest # of posts on its own. but ima drop this cuz its pointless to argue about

3. no. im just getting started

soup...what the **** are you doing? are you seriously suggesting that scary could be scum? are you seriously talking to take like youre gonna get at him for failing to do something as if thatd be productive? im pretty sure we got all role pms for luigis mansion and you got one sucking you into a bizarro universe. rvs (STOP SAYING THIS) doesnt even stand for random voting situation. what the hell son

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Dunno what to make of Gorf.

Soup is similar but I like him a tad more than null.

Like Joey.
:088:
Starting to agree eith Rajam on marshy scum.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
I mean, his mentality may have changed after Marshy/S2 made that post, but definitely not prior to that. Even then, the only reason his mentality would change would be due to the pure stupidity behind his wagon.
its not about it changing beforehand. its about after the fact

timeline

pregame starts ---> aggromed joins in active discussion throws vote around etc ---> wagon on aggromed builds ---> dumb/scum people defend him for no reason ---> aggromed comes back "pfft pregames ******** i cant believe yall doing this see yall d1!" like ge wasnt just partaking in pregame ---> everyone else: "wow aggromed thats legit :). leave him alone guys!"

lol thats literally what happened in this game

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
you apparently do care if youve put in enough effort to be one of the top posting slots and try to cockblock a wagon. dont even get the point of this other than to ***** hardbody about something youre contributing to :rolleyes:
Only because My partner got involved and I want to keep up with him.

Vote: We thuggin

You're putting a cascade on.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
its not about it changing beforehand. its about after the fact

timeline

pregame starts ---> aggromed joins in active discussion throws vote around etc ---> wagon on aggromed builds ---> dumb/scum people defend him for no reason ---> aggromed comes back "pfft pregames ******** i cant believe yall doing this see yall d1!" like ge wasnt just partaking in pregame ---> everyone else: "wow aggromed thats legit :). leave him alone guys!"

lol thats literally what happened in this game
Yet no attempt at thinking why he made that vote.

#HBC lets go

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
dafuq? he made the joke in typical "game just started lemme throw it out there" fashion which has nothing to do with anything

what are you doing ruy
So there is no tell in his vote? Yet Gorf gets a free pass fir doing similar.

Soup says something completely non sensual, yet you give him a free pass and have no purpose to your whole post.

Who are your mates?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No. Let me get this straight.

Based on what you're saying, you basically predicted him responding the way he did.

Let me tell you that you're completely wrong.

It went a little like this:

Aggro starts joking -> Aggro questions me for being different -> Aggro continues to joke -> Wagon -> "Ya'll wack as ****" which is obvious joking -> He pretty much says "I'm not playing in a serious matter until the game starts" because you all stick on this pointless wagon without any reasoning whatsoever and expect him to do something about it -> you say that he made a huge leap in his play and actually try(LOLHEDIDN'T) -> he gets mad because you make such a baseless and idiotic claim and people actually believe it.

Stop twisting words and stop twisting the idea behind what happened. Outside of two posts (where he questions me and where he says "Apparently I missed a memo where the game starts before the game starts. If y'all wanna be serious, fine, just I ain't gonna be here until it's time to be as a result.") he was completely joking the entire time. Hell, the second post wasn't even that serious. There was no shift in his play. He never got serious until you tried to make a legitimate (and really REALLY crappy) push, and he only got serious because your push was just that bad. He was never contributing (Which shouldn't be expected of anyone in pre-game). He was waiting for the game to start. It's a personal choice and it's not scummy in the slightest. It is 100% null. The fact that you're even trying to say it's scummy is mind boggling, and this makes it look like you just started playing mafia a week ago through epicmafia.

Instead of just getting started, you can just stop wasting our time. Thanks!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Note that he's still not serious and still hasn't shifted his play when he says "If ya'll wanna be serious, fine". He hasn't changed his play style in the slightest. He went from pre-game to talking about how he's still in pre-game.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
ok. first off your new nickname is frito

second what do you mean if theres a tell in his vote? my answer is no. i dont get a sense of alignment from aggros earlier vote. gorf DIDNT do something similar. he ****** atound in pregame but was active in discussion AND STAYED THAT WAY THROUGHOUT

i dunno what youre referring to with soup saying something nonsensual

#HBC | ѕoup

f1. this 100% wrong. my point is that aggromed was playing a certain way until AFTER the wagon at which point he stopped giving a **** about pregame. go back and read it yourself. READ THE ****ING GAME OR DO US ALL A FAVOR AND ENTRENCH YOURSELF IN THE "I'M NOT PLAYING UNTIL D1 CAMP

2. who cares? id be willing to bet even just the ruy half has among the highest # of posts on its own. but ima drop this cuz its pointless to argue about

3. no. im just getting started

soup...what the **** are you doing? are you seriously suggesting that scary could be scum? are you seriously talking to take like youre gonna get at him for failing to do something as if thatd be productive? im pretty sure we got all role pms for luigis mansion and you got one sucking you into a bizarro universe. rvs (STOP SAYING THIS) doesnt even stand for random voting situation. what the hell son

I'm seriously suggesting that I don't like him. I'd ask you how you were reading everyone on the wagon yourself but you would just direct me back to saying that I should vote him. Stop saying RVS? Why??? It's completely relevant to my argument and how I'm reading the whole situation.

Top Bottom