• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

rake starts it, we thuggin continues, gorf throws in, scary jumps on, ft throws a vote of confidence.

maybe not a scummer here as gorf and scary read of doing it for hijinks while ft is very clearly town. rake reads similar to gs3 4 rake in what he's doing albeit i can't figure out why the hell he targeted me for this ****.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
though this after it blows my gogdamn mind.

You got it A1A on the spot there brother! That post was merely a joke at the time of conception man!

But I DO got a query to pose to ya man. I'm over here on my computing device reading up on this 'ere thread, and I noticed something a little off the cusp of righteousness. Ya see, the point of that post you quoted doesn't mean that information ISN'T GOING TO BE present in the most unlikely time period for information to be present. It's just saying that stressing yourself over looking for information that early is a mess man, and that you should just let the universe flow that information to ya when the time calls for it, ya know? But like, the fact remains that information can still be attained. I'm not personally sold on a case involving just that batch of information, but I'm taking it as kind of a surprise that you yourself are shrugging off the possibility of that information being available to the public at this early of a stage. Not that it's on you. But that it's not viable AT ALL MAN.

Plus, like, you're talking about how you're like NOT asking questions and what not. I'm gonna ask this objectively, but where was your head at when asking this if not legitimately wondering?

why is soup>sokr?

Ya see man, posts like these tell me two things: 1, you know it's not pregame cuz you're asking Joey about what seems to be a legitimate stance (you can't fool me and say you thought Joey was just clowning around in the pre game world). B, you know Joey SHOULD have reason to believe Soup is more questionable than Sokr, even if it's flawed logic, posing as a means to push the hunting of scum. And yes. This happened during a period where at the least legitimate seeming posts have been running through the thread. What was running through the scope of your mind when you were making these posts, man?

More so, you're hesitant to do something pregame or not.

Though mindset is relatable.
Because.
It's.
****in'.
Pre-game.

Christ, haven't I been explaining this **** over my last string of posts? Unlike you guys, I walked in here taking it easy because I didn't assume/expect/know/whatever gogdamn word is most applicable to this situation that we would automatically start playing rather than taking the time for the game to start because Mari777 can't log onto the gogdamn site and confirm even if she's not here to play right away. My posts back up my words on this because I've been acting on it since the start of the game.

I understand and I really do sympathize with the whole "we gotta read people! we gotta get information" sentiment. But you gotta understand the other side of the coin: it's pre-game. It's not a bygone assumption or an unspoken rule that we have to take pre-game seriously, especially when you have people deliberately being silly (as Gorf's hippie act and my attempts at mimicking it suggest) or people deliberately dodging the thread (see: Circus' announcement that he had read his role PM and nothing else). It will create mixed results that simply mar any attempt at trying to create a solid read. You've expressed these frustrations so you know where I'm coming from. I'm not faulting people for trying to read others right now, but they all should take at least a giant lick of salt while doing it.

Plus, like, you're talking about how you're like NOT asking questions and what not. I'm gonna ask this objectively, but where was your head at when asking this if not legitimately wondering?

Ya see man, posts like these tell me two things: 1, you know it's not pregame cuz you're asking Joey about what seems to be a legitimate stance (you can't fool me and say you thought Joey was just clowning around in the pre game world). B, you know Joey SHOULD have reason to believe Soup is more questionable than Sokr, even if it's flawed logic, posing as a means to push the hunting of scum. And yes. This happened during a period where at the least legitimate seeming posts have been running through the thread. What was running through the scope of your mind when you were making these posts, man?
This post? I was curious. It was something that was an alternative to the status quo at the time and it stuck out to me. It had nothing to do with a read of mine (because I had no reads at the time) and everything to do with a "why this instead of this?" feeling I had. Joey was going against the grain and I wanted to see his logic behind it. I could've cared less about Soup or Sokr at the time.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
no dude. we found scum in pregame there. i think it was inferno and we got him cuz everyone just shut their ****in mouths and lynched the ***** instead of talking themselves out of it per usual. WAKE UP RUY!

i agree with rakes analysis regarding scary being a townread atm. not really following why he wants sokr after aggro but we can discuss that later i guess

damn. was def hoping/expecting more to be discussed at this point
No pregame was Zen trying to make a town alliance, OS calling Zen an idiot, and Kevin wanting to nuke the world.

What got inferno lynched was a ****ty post he made on Joey to being counter claimed by Rajam and being revealed as the scum cop.

I wouldn't lynch AM on what they posted, because myself and others follow the don't wanna post til the game starts. Only reason I posted is because I'm with Rajam and I want to keep up with him while helping in making our hydra cohecieve. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted outside of joke posts.

I would pressure him to post something of he had this style, because he has less info. Lynchinh him on it is stupid.

ebwop: also I don't understand what you mean by string of posts. That specific one is an outlier because directly after it I go right back to ******* around. Do you mean the string of posts that was occurring in the thread at the time?

though something just occurred to me:

and what did being cooperated and involved get me? "cooperative" = be my ***** and lynch my nonscum targets as opposed to your scum targets. "involved" = make yourself obvtown so you can get killed

nah. **** that. ill stick to being antitown. that said i actually do really like the rest of this post and feel its woke me up to an extent

this is marshy from the just ended gs3 4. why the sudden philosophy change?

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
wow

so aggromed starts off the game willing to...yknow. play the game questioning people and throwing his vote around. cool. but as soon as a wagon and the focus on him heats up pregame suddenly means **** all!

THIS IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH PROTOWN BEHAVIOR. IF HE WAS TOWN HE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED PRODDING PLAYERS SCUMHUNTING LIKE HE ORIGINALLY DID. INSTEAD HE 180'D HIS APPROACH TO THE GAME BECAUSE HE SAW *******ES WILLING TO DEFEND HIM FOR NO REASON. WHAT THE **** TOWN BODY HIM

smooth way to transition outta doing anything despite it flying in the face of your earlier approach aggromed. but dont worry. ima drag you into it deep come daybreak
You know myself Os and others say **** pregame right?

As much as pregame has done info, a lot of crap gets posted in it as well.

Gorf is a town bro?

#HBC | Gorf

ebwop: also I don't understand what you mean by string of posts. That specific one is an outlier because directly after it I go right back to ****ing around. Do you mean the string of posts that was occurring in the thread at the time?

Spot on brother! The current flow of posts was very mafia play rather than pre game the time that post was made. And the fact that you acknowledge there being a grain for Joey to go against suggests that, like, you felt people were taking forms of serious action man. So don't come in my sanctuary spewing that malarkey about you thinking nothing was going on man. The proof's in the pudding dude!

Spot on brother! The current flow of posts was very mafia play rather than pre game the time that post was made. And the fact that you acknowledge there being a grain for Joey to go against suggests that, like, you felt people were taking forms of serious action man. So don't come in my sanctuary spewing that malarkey about you thinking nothing was going on man. The proof's in the pudding dude!
Okay so something just started happening just before Rake dropped a vote on me. What is your point?

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Because.
It's.
****in'.
Pre-game.

Christ, haven't I been explaining this **** over my last string of posts? Unlike you guys, I walked in here taking it easy because I didn't assume/expect/know/whatever gogdamn word is most applicable to this situation that we would automatically start playing rather than taking the time for the game to start because Mari777 can't log onto the gogdamn site and confirm even if she's not here to play right away. My posts back up my words on this because I've been acting on it since the start of the game.

I understand and I really do sympathize with the whole "we gotta read people! we gotta get information" sentiment. But you gotta understand the other side of the coin: it's pre-game. It's not a bygone assumption or an unspoken rule that we have to take pre-game seriously, especially when you have people deliberately being silly (as Gorf's hippie act and my attempts at mimicking it suggest) or people deliberately dodging the thread (see: Circus' announcement that he had read his role PM and nothing else). It will create mixed results that simply mar any attempt at trying to create a solid read. You've expressed these frustrations so you know where I'm coming from. I'm not faulting people for trying to read others right now, but they all should take at least a giant lick of salt while doing it.
That's fine though I would grow concerned on if you kept this during pregame.

I also got roped into pregame I guess.

I don't agree with the lick of salt part though.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
rake starts it, we thuggin continues, gorf throws in, scary jumps on, ft throws a vote of confidence.

maybe not a scummer here as gorf and scary read of doing it for hijinks while ft is very clearly town. rake reads similar to gs3 4 rake in what he's doing albeit i can't figure out why the hell he targeted me for this ****.
to see how you reacted

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
You know myself Os and others say **** pregame right?
you know me macman and others dont right? os is trash as town and thats pretty much as bad a way to convince me of your philosophy as possible

what do you hope to gain out of that question aggromed? check my old games and youll see that i used to use a more logical playstyle and made cases. others i wagonhop with no explanation. others i straight up hbc. others i obvtown. i change up my approach

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

see last time i went after scary and that was all well and good but this time i figured I'd take a swing at a player who's actions are going to be scrutinized a lot harder. You may argue it's pregame and ******* around is acceptable, but your certainly already acting like your heads been chopped off. The game hasn't even started and your already calling out half a wagon that isn't even real.

if you know pregame is all **** anyway your concern should be negative and yet here we are

#HBC | Gorf

Man my point is, this question has an answer.

Aggro said:
Where was I legitimately questioning people?

You knew that the pregame had some legitimate mafia activity afloat, and chose to ignore it. That's one thing man. But what you're serving to us isn't a meal of neglect. You're just shoving the accusations aside, saying they mean nothing cuz YOU meant nothing. My point is, you definitely meant something, at least by that post, man. The backtracking's right there man.

Can someone, like, tell me what this whole hbc lingo is?

What the **** is all this?

You guys can keep dealing with Alex. I will play when the game actually starts or when Kantrip says Day 1 will be shorter to compensate. The game is not designed for us to have an extra two days on any given Day Phase short of a one-time deadline extension rule. That's really gay and unfair to scum teams. I want to play the game, not cheat it.

You'll know when I get here. I have multiple things I want to address.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
you know me macman and others dont right? os is trash as town and thats pretty much as bad a way to convince me of your philosophy as possible

what do you hope to gain out of that question aggromed? check my old games and youll see that i used to use a more logical playstyle and made cases. others i wagonhop with no explanation. others i straight up hbc. others i obvtown. i change up my approach
Don't care.

I don't care to post pregame.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
What the **** is all this?

You guys can keep dealing with Alex. I will play when the game actually starts or when Kantrip says Day 1 will be shorter to compensate. The game is not designed for us to have an extra two days on any given Day Phase short of a one-time deadline extension rule. That's really gay and unfair to scum teams. I want to play the game, not cheat it.

You'll know when I get here. I have multiple things I want to address.
This as well.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Man my point is, this question has an answer.

You knew that the pregame had some legitimate mafia activity afloat, and chose to ignore it. That's one thing man. But what you're serving to us isn't a meal of neglect. You're just shoving the accusations aside, saying they mean nothing cuz YOU meant nothing. My point is, you definitely meant something, at least by that post, man. The backtracking's right there man.

Can someone, like, tell me what this whole hbc lingo is?
"Hardbody Crew." It's a call-to-arms for people to get rolled on in lieu of evidence, "because why the **** not".

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
wow

so aggromed starts off the game willing to...yknow. play the game questioning people and throwing his vote around. cool. but as soon as a wagon and the focus on him heats up pregame suddenly means **** all!

THIS IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH PROTOWN BEHAVIOR. IF HE WAS TOWN HE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED PRODDING PLAYERS SCUMHUNTING LIKE HE ORIGINALLY DID. INSTEAD HE 180'D HIS APPROACH TO THE GAME BECAUSE HE SAW *******ES WILLING TO DEFEND HIM FOR NO REASON. WHAT THE **** TOWN BODY HIM

smooth way to transition outta doing anything despite it flying in the face of your earlier approach aggromed. but dont worry. ima drag you into it deep come daybreak
Except he took his approach before the wagon on him started, therefore you are completely wrong and need to re-consider everything you've stated. Have a nice day c:

Also, half of the FT slot could be posting in pre-game (a majority of FT posts have blue font), while the other could choose to not do so (which is the exact same thing that aggro is doing). Please stop, Marshy/S2.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Also, I'm not defending him for no reason. I'm defending him because you're wrong. Pretty simple, no?

#HBC | Gorf

Except he took his approach before the wagon on him started, therefore you are completely wrong and need to re-consider everything you've stated. Have a nice day c:

Also, half of the FT slot could be posting in pre-game (a majority of FT posts have blue font), while the other could choose to not do so (which is the exact same thing that aggro is doing). Please stop, Marshy/S2.

Dude, read my posts. My point in all of them, man, is that NO HE DIDN'T. Jokes are always going to be thrown pregame man, but once conversation started hitting the light it became clear. And even if it was simply that one post that had connotations of a serious nature, man, that just goes to show that he was in an understanding that this game's ball was rolling, and he left it. Now, I don't really care that he left it. But he's using the same excuse that the universe game him: That it's pregame. That why are things happening like this in the world of pregame, a world where things aren't serious... But he KNEW things were serious man. We've got the case of the liar liar pants on fire light a joint and let's get higher scenario, ya know man?

#HBC | Gorf

And wow guys, way to leave it to inactive Nabe to answer my question about hbc. You guys really know how to spread the love like cream cheese :(

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

See gorf gets it.

Just lynch AM, it's obvious he's scum.

Letting him do anything is just letting him muddy the waters. The sooner Mari gets online to onfirm, the sooner we can lynch AM and be done with the slot

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ryker's only hard up to get going because he thinks he can salvage laundry's play but it ain't gonna happen

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Rake, tell me where you see the connection between AggroMed/Sokr as far as him flipping scum. I think I have an idea as to why you think that is but I don't necessarily agree with it, seeing how I don't think AggroMed is scum. I'm going to offer an alternative opinion about all this in my next post.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

This is about how confident I am in this wagon. I won't support a lynch on this.

He's made his attitude on pre-game clear, and examining ONE post where he DOESN'T act that way does not invalidate his claims.

This wagon is **** garbs.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake, tell me where you see the connection between AggroMed/Sokr as far as him flipping scum. I think I have an idea as to why you think that is but I don't necessarily agree with it, seeing how I don't think AggroMed is scum. I'm going to offer an alternative opinion about all this in my next post.
Aight gimme a sec i have to go consult my notes and I'll get at ya

#HBC | ѕoup

I think everyone on AggroMed is amplifying and over exaggerating their play to the point where it's ridiculous. I see a lot of people saying "AggroMed thought it was pregame but did things that were not pregame worthy!!!" Okay. Now, what comes after pre-game? RVS. What does RVS stand for? Random Voting Situation. What about AggroMed's posts say anything more than typical RVS? What about AggroMed's posts show that he had further intention to take it seriously? Can someone seriously tell me this? Where do you see the scum intent besides the idea that they somehow contradicted their thought process? They didn't. Their thought process is pretty clear to me right now and I'm definitely siding with everyone who is against this currently because it tells me that they're willing to look at things in a different light instead of mindlessly following the majority opinion on flawed logic.

#HBC | ѕoup

rake save the notes i don't care your vote sucks your case sucks and this direction is garbage thank you

Top Bottom