• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
dam dabdab. no townreads other than joey and yur only scumreads are me and gorf both of which of wrong. are you really this bad at mafia or are you scum? btw im the dude who lynched you d1 i kingmaker. remember me?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: Kary

Dude like this is relevant because this is the beginning of the game and everything that happened before so we should just like excuse it all am I riiiiiiiiight?
Dude you should know it grinds my gears no end that people are going to have an OPINION that 'pregame isn't serious' or that they don't need to get involved, and then treat that like it gives them a free pass into the start of the Day.

Now, you can have an argument that it would be easier for scum to pull a Circus and do flat nothing, but the idea that you're going to dip your toe in the water and then complain when you get wet is not something that makes me smile when I check a thread.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Voting We Thuggin is going to do little to no good as far as reading them. If you're not prepared to lynch that slot, don't bother.

One of the things the two of us talked about before Role PMs were sent out was that in our first post of the Day to propose that, if it exists, the Cop needs to investigate We Thuggin because, due to the way they are GOING to play the game as either alignment, they will be the most irritating to pin down and lynch. I stand by that claim.

I (Ryker) still have not read all of pre-game. I got most of it, but not all of it You'll get more from me when I am done playing League.

For now, I want to ask a couple of things.

1.) Rake, why did you want to discourage someone from pursuing an angle. Asking them to "let it play out." Being that overt ruins most every chance you have of being sneaky about your tactic and helps to prevent others from furthering their own reads.

2.) Soup, who, if you had to pick right now, would you lynch today and who do you think is scum?
Ruy is prepared to lynch.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
One of the things the two of us talked about before Role PMs were sent out was that in our first post of the Day to propose that, if it exists, the Cop needs to investigate We Thuggin because, due to the way they are GOING to play the game as either alignment, they will be the most irritating to pin down and lynch. I stand by that claim.
Yeah put them on a pedestal and give them special treatment. hell, get the cop to visit them even though in all likelihood they will be shot before endgame if they are town. pretend as though your slot is not equally deserving of a cop. get this self-serving **** out of here. If you cannot read marshy/s2, up your game. the idea that we thuggin needs a cop over someone sea-shoring up the ass like Circus I find laughable.

*coasting

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Am needs more on the table, thuggin stuff is generic want other content.

Gonna talk with Rajam about Dabuz.

Soup is town.

Like to hear from Raz, Sokr, Nabe and Circus.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
but your interests are bad and wrong

if scary is scum i will mail you a japanese sword

if he is town you review the next 3 setups sent my way

deal?
I agree that the vote on Scary is bad, but really that confident in your read bro? It's pretty early game here still, no?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude you should know it grinds my gears no end that people are going to have an OPINION that 'pregame isn't serious' or that they don't need to get involved, and then treat that like it gives them a free pass into the start of the Day.

Now, you can have an argument that it would be easier for scum to pull a Circus and do flat nothing, but the idea that you're going to dip your toe in the water and then complain when you get wet is not something that makes me smile when I check a thread.

Bruhoo!!! Hold your horses brother! You must not have read any of the past of the thread man! I was, like, making a joke about, like, the commotion that was going on at the beginning of this thread man. You just happened to be the dude that hasn't had a choice to, like, have any involvement dude.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Vote: Kary

Dude like this is relevant because this is the beginning of the game and everything that happened before so we should just like excuse it all am I riiiiiiiiight?
Looking at this again, I don't like the vibe here mannnn. I'm not too sure what to think of it right this second.

#HBC | Gorf

Yeah put them on a pedestal and give them special treatment. hell, get the cop to visit them even though in all likelihood they will be shot before endgame if they are town. pretend as though your slot is not equally deserving of a cop. get this self-serving **** out of here. If you cannot read marshy/s2, up your game. the idea that we thuggin needs a cop over someone sea-shoring up the *** like Circus I find laughable.

*coasting
Duuuude... You gotta take a step back man. Maybe you should like take some time to meditate bro, maybe take a barefoot walk on the beach or something. But no need to make that mole hill such a mountain man, ya know?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
It's okay man, I was just trying to make light of what was going on man :)
I gotcha bro. Your explanation cleared things up a bit for me. If it was just stand alone without the explanation, I would've questioned it since it would've been a tad odd to disregard the earlier part of the thread as you put it, considering all that's happening now mannnn.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Bruhoo!!! Hold your horses brother! You must not have read any of the past of the thread man! I was, like, making a joke about, like, the commotion that was going on at the beginning of this thread man. You just happened to be the dude that hasn't had a choice to, like, have any involvement dude.
I thought you wanted my opinion on that 'commotion' so that's what I gave you, sorry if it's a bit forceful that's just the kinda mood i'm in. That reply (#364) wasn't really directed at you more as I was talking about AM and what had gone on.

#HBC | Gorf

I gotcha bro. Your explanation cleared things up a bit for me. If it was just stand alone without the explanation, I would've questioned it since it would've been a tad odd to disregard the earlier part of the thread as you put it, considering all that's happening now mannnn.
Yea man that's the picture man. A snake that's slimy can only slip away from those who don't know it's slimy, ya know? Just let yourself go with the flow, you seem to catch the vibe well man :)

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

we thuggin [2] - Friday Townie, dabuz
Scary [1] - soup
Kary [1] - Gorf
Aggressive Mediation [1] - we thuggin

Circus [0]
Nabe [0]
Rake [0]
Sokr [0]
Raziek [0]
dabuz [0]
Friday Townie [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not voting: Circus, Nabe, Rake, Sokr, Raziek, Masquerain

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Duuuude... You gotta take a step back man. Maybe you should like take some time to meditate bro, maybe take a barefoot walk on the beach or something. But no need to make that mole hill such a mountain man, ya know?
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

The emphasis I give to things is not necessarily a reflection of how important they are to me.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Right, I'm here and I'm much more intense than i probably should be.

Reads right now:

Town: Soup, Friday
Town lean: Rake, Gorf, Scary

Scum lean: Sokr, AggroMed

All other reads not particularly settled.

Vote: Sokr

Your play is 90% excuses so far, man. Step it up for me please.

#HBC | Gorf

Bro have you like read the pregame Karynator? Cuz, like, the way you're approaching the game can, like, hint to either having read or not for some reason huhuhuh :)!!!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Bro have you like read the pregame Karynator? Cuz, like, the way you're approaching the game can, like, hint to either having read or not for some reason huhuhuh :)!!!
I skimmed it as it happened and have just finished a full read. Prolly done for right now, bbl.

#HBC | Gorf

@Mod is there any way you can, like, send a groovy shoutout to all the freedom fighters in this game about the game starting man? I don't know if everyone got the memo.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Something about this is bugging me, it's like we thuggin is so sure Scary is town but IIRC he doesn't have solid reason to think so.
Does We Thuggin' scum = Scary scum? You're kind of alluding to that yet you're not going any further on it. I read your reasoning on AM and It's not anything I can really sink my teeth into, but I'll accept it.

Dabuns, I know I've asked you this before in a game (I think it was Walmart?) but tell me your mindset going into this game. Tell me what you're looking for and why you're being so damn vague about everything. Every post I read from you just leaves me wanting more because you don't go the further step of coming to a conclusion of everything. I won't accept answers like 'there's not enough to go off of' because that's complete bull****.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Oh, we started? Good. Hopefully I'll be contributing more to this game now that the mini game I was in finished. I skimmed the past couple pages but I'll get caught up either today or tomorrow (headache johns).

@Soup, the reason most of my play is excuses is because you were jumping on a joke I made. Gonna go ahead and blame you for that, not me.

IIRC Scary is town to me but I'll have to reread.

Gorf, are you going to be talking like that all game?

That's all I've got for now. Gonna go pop an advil and try to power through this.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh, we started? Good. Hopefully I'll be contributing more to this game now that the mini game I was in finished. I skimmed the past couple pages but I'll get caught up either today or tomorrow (headache johns).

@Soup, the reason most of my play is excuses is because you were jumping on a joke I made. Gonna go ahead and blame you for that, not me.

Gorf, are you going to be talking like that all game?

That's all I've got for now. Gonna go pop an advil and try to power through this.

if you wanted me to dislike your slot more than i already did you have achieved with flying colors i think i just literally twitched a little

#HBC | ѕoup

Are you really going out of your way to justify something you got called out for by saying you were intentionally making excuses??? What??? What??? Did I read this correctly? Could you elaborate on that for me again but you're literally trying to make excuses..for your excuses.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59

Sokr, although I should definitely take the town endorsement as a wonderful thing, I am a bit perplexed that you decided to pick my slot when there has been many more active players and information out there.

I'm really enjoying Kary's presence in this game, as he is right now. Business mode, and helpful to town.

Dabunz, I'm gonna agree with soup in saying that all your analysis has been really surface level. What are you holding onto bro? Is it trying to keep people at an arm's length and not to show your hand as soup is saying, or is there a method to your vagueness.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
tell me how you know he is faking it. I saw page 8 and you don't think they're analyzing, but why is that a scum tell?
His thought don't flow and he admitted there is no tell in AM voting Sokr.

This is what ScumMarshy does, he looks for a mask to look like townMarsh, he's doing it here.

#HBC | Gorf

OH MAN YOU'RE RIGHT BRO SO CONVINCING MAN LET'S LYNCH MARSHY CUZ YOUR LOGIC JUST... MAKES SENSE MAN!

Thank god I'm not on that much walrus am I right man :)?

Top Bottom