• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nabe, if you want to live you have to stop playing like this. You put a vote on Kary without a reason and you somehow expect everyone to vote it. I ask you a reason and you simply ignore me. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Give an updated reads-list as you're literally L-1 and I could vote you at any second.

#HBC | ѕoup

Joey, looking at most of your posts, you're kinda shouting at Gorf for lynching Nabe with the logic he's put out but then you just kinda give up and say '**** it we deserve to lose.' I don't understand why you're so easy to quit on this unless you're just defaulting to Nabe because of circumstances.

I am home now, but I am about to go to bed. I don't understand why we aren't lynching Rake before Nabe. We have absolutely zero reason to believe his role and Circus's should coexist and if you doubt Nabe's role enough to lynch him, why would you not kill the guy he's coming out to protect instead.

Back later today.

Also, for the record, we probably can't afford to be wrong today with a 3 man mafia team because of the almost guaranteed independent.

Vote Rake

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Like I said in my claim, when I check a statement that the mod could not know to be true from the player's perspective, I get back a result that's essentially "I don't know". If Marshy is town, and doesn't have mod-confirmation of your alignment in some way, then by my result he is mafia, and knows objectively that you are not mafia and thus town.
**** outta hear. aint **** else were telling you. nabe look elsewhere

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I just don't have the patience to argue about this. He is scum. If you think Rake is scum, Nabe must also be scum. Rake can get bodied tomorrow.

#HBC | ѕoup

I just don't have the patience to argue about this. He is scum. If you think Rake is scum, Nabe must also be scum. Rake can get bodied tomorrow.

I'm willing to suffice on Rake over Nabe. Does this change things?

#HBC | ѕoup

hey thuggin

what if

now reason me it's gonna blow your mind

what if we lynch rake first and he flips scum and we're not playing to nabe's results because essentially you're all lynching him to possibly clear rake/gorf but????/

why not cut the middleman out and lynch rake

#HBC | ѕoup

If you think Rake is scum, Nabe must also be scum.

Oh, for ****s sake. Let me just vote Nabe and call it a goddamn day because you're all so ****ing fickle and blockheaded that if there weren't votes in this game you would go insane because you need your damn fix.

I'm legitimately frustrated at this. Why does nobody see Nabe's play as possibly town? Why the **** is it just me? Am I wrong? Can someone tell me why without going 'a hurr hurr rake and nabe are scum together therefore we lynch nabe and then rake genius plan in lylo A+'

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
hey thuggin

what if

now reason me it's gonna blow your mind

what if we lynch rake first and he flips scum and we're not playing to nabe's results because essentially you're all lynching him to possibly clear rake/gorf but????/

why not cut the middleman out and lynch rake
nabes been playing like scum. hes literally done nothing but ride mislynches cling onto hos claim and post crackpot theories. this is part of the reason i dont give reasons when lynching people cuz it gets misconstrued and people start ****ing **** up. this also doesnt change what kary just repeated

#HBC | ѕoup

man i can't wait until tommorow if there is one

haha right guys

****ing idiots

#HBC | ѕoup

nabes been playing like scum. hes literally done nothing but ride mislynches cling onto hos claim and post crackpot theories. this is part of the reason i dont give reasons when lynching people cuz it gets misconstrued and people start ****ing **** up. this also doesnt change what kary just repeated

sigh

i can see why joey gave up

alright so tomorrow are we just going to pile on rake or what

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh, for ****s sake. Let me just vote Nabe and call it a goddamn day because you're all so ****ing fickle and blockheaded that if there weren't votes in this game you would go insane because you need your damn fix.

I'm legitimately frustrated at this. Why does nobody see Nabe's play as possibly town? Why the **** is it just me? Am I wrong? Can someone tell me why without going 'a hurr hurr rake and nabe are scum together therefore we lynch nabe and then rake genius plan in lylo A+'
Nabe would literally have to be insane lie detector or some such ****. He has claimed a clear on Rake. This is not some assumption coming out.

Nabe's play might look town if you squint really hard, but his results do not add up. Like, maybe scum knew he was insane which is why they decided not to shoot him! That is some conspiracy level ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

im pissed i gave into peer pressure regardless and im going to be even more pissed if i was right in the end

#HBC | ѕoup

im kinda laughing because thuggin told me to technically vote rake if i wanted him but hahahaha i just voted nabe instead completely giving up on this phase

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
GG.

Absolutely terrible. No MVP. Town was way too easy to walk over. We're pretty much done, and I still can't tell who the scum team was.

Nabe was still best lynch because even if you believed Rake was scum, you literally had to believe scum Nabe. If Nabe flipped town, then we were wrong about both Rake and Nabe, so we deserve to lose anyways. I have no idea why people were still trying to push Rake like that wagon was going to happen or something hah.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
GG.

Absolutely terrible. No MVP. Town was way too easy to walk over. We're pretty much done, and I still can't tell who the scum team was.

Nabe was still best lynch because even if you believed Rake was scum, you literally had to believe scum Nabe. If Nabe flipped town, then we were wrong about both Rake and Nabe, so we deserve to lose anyways. I have no idea why people were still trying to push Rake like that wagon was going to happen or something hah.

...Welp

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm just waiting for the flip. I'm not scum, I'm not giving up, and if I am wrong then i'll take it on the chin. I still think this is ours to win.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Soup, I just realized something.

You missed the part where Nabe confirmed Rake, Gord, and AM as town via his role. There is literally no way Rake is scum if Nabe isn't scum.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Also Marshy you have no room to say we're ****ing **** up, because you've sort of been ****ing **** up the entire game.

#peace

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
i mean it's nice because joeys obv town enough that his tracker claim makes nabe's claim meh anyway, so i mean we prolly got scum but im not sure that lands us visa vie connections.

Top Bottom