• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Probably also an indy, but we can't afford to hunt him.

Rake, Marshy, Nabe with Gorf being completely ****ing ******** is my bet for the scum team. See you post game or Monday, whichever comes first. I'm still in FL. Peace late.

~Ryker

Like, real talk, Marshy is scum and lynch him if the game isn't over after I die. Look at how the vote IMMEDIATELY comes out as soon as he gets another vote.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Someone please tell me why we're not lynching Nabe.

I want to blame Aggro for this because I feel if they were actually down to lynch one of their scumreads then this wouldn't be a problem. Still I need to read through this again because i'm not completely with it right now. I take it that one of WT / Aggro has to be scum but i'm not sure.

And I don't know why Nabe hasn't claimed his N3 result yet. That doesn't read townie to me. I'm expecting shenanigans.

I will try and get to this later today.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
If Rake flips town, then I buy Nabe as town AND he stays around another phase. Forcing scum to either kill him or give him another night. Yes, I am perfectly fine with that lynch order.
if rake is scum nabe MUST be scum. if rake is town nabe CAN STILL BE SCUM

if nabe is scum rake MUST BE scum. if nabe is town rake MUST BE town

theres no in between. additionally they are ONE AND THE ****ING SAME from what youre asserting because at least ONE of them must be scum from your perspective

btw nabe whos scum? i just realized that in order for you to be town then both you AND rake must be town. i think theres at least one scum between yall plus my earlier post outlining why you can go doesnt do you any favors

vote nabe

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
by lynching nabe and he flips town we learn

if rake/gorf are town

if gorf/myself can communicate

or he just flips scum. if you DO NOT want nabe to die today then youre opening yourself up to believe that BOTH him AND rake are town which is ridiculous. literally the entire game has been fine with them dying since like d2 so im good to lose this if theyre both actually town for some awful reason

we likely have room to do this cuz im pretty sure its just a team of 3. we might be surrendering it to an indy should nabe be town but im not worried about that at the moment

so lets lynch nabe then?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
I want to blame Aggro for this because I feel if they were actually down to lynch one of their scumreads then this wouldn't be a problem.
"rake/nabe/thuggin MUST be the team!"

"cool bro lets lynch nabe then. that way if were wrong we still AT LEAST learn rakes alignment"

"no. it HAS to be rake first even tho im acting like theyre all equally likely to be scum"

aggromed 2014

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We're down like 5 townies...

Shouldn't we be thinking a little bit more about this?

There is no reason to keep things hidden nor to not mass claim at this point. We're probably in a situation where if we're wrong, then we lose. If we have everything on the table, then town is more likely to win. #mafia101

I'm tracker. Thuggin' is probably the counter to my role. He's obviously not going to claim before I do, so I'm done waiting.

N1 Thuggin'. Result: I was not able to track the target.

N2 AM. Result: AM visited no one.

N3 Thuggin'. Result: I was not able to track the target.

Unless I got odd night role blocked, Thuggin' is probably the counter to my role.

The fact that Marshy is going down literally every road to end this day as quickly as possible pretty much makes me feel that he's the scum counter to my tracker role.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
joey what do you want to convince you that to vote nabe with me? i see youve said im rushing the day but have you considered my arguments? yeah im goin a little fast but thats how i ball feel me. the longer you wait in lategame the more time you give scum to manipulate you

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If Joey did get roleblocked, I would say it means Rake is lying about being roleblocked. That being said, I don't know why Joey wouldn't be roleblocked N2.

I feel like we're moving towards a mass claim here, that it should probably happen toDay. I need to actually catch up before I make up my mind about that though.

I still feel I want Nabe's N3 action on the table though- is that fair?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
massclaim remains dumb as ****. the ONLY people pushing it are disgustingass aggro and admittedly lost in the sauce joey. weve been wanting nabes claim and we got it. join me and gorf in telling everyone who wants it to go **** themselves. thug life

waiting for nabes 3rd piece of information is cool tho

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
If Joey's claim is true that means there are at least 3 RBs present in this game?

Sokr got lynched Day 1 as jailer.

N1 supposedly Joey couldn't track Thuggin.
N2 supposedly tracking AM led to nothing
N3 Supposedly Joey couldn't track Thuggin AND Rake used his power but it didn't go through? If Sokr was still alive, he could have jailed someone adding a 3rd person not being able to use their PR.

Something is not right here.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Also there's still the fact that if Rake is telling the truth on his role when CCing Circus, we have two people with knowledge of hidden flips yet with 2 NKs on the table, only 1 flip was hidden.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
SOKR WASNT A JAILOR

JAILER WAS STRICTLY FLAVOR

IF HE WAS A JAILOR

HE WOULDVE CLAIMED JAILOR

THIS IS WHY I TOLD ****** MASSCLAIM WAS ****ING ********. THIS IS ALL DISTRACTING FROM NABE DYING

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Joey you're dumb.

Vote: Nabe

This is actually the biggest win win we have. If he's town then me and Rake are town. If he's scum WOOHOO WE LYNCHED SCUM!

#HBC | Gorf

Oh yea seriously @Nabe if you're town freakin post your N3 action and stop being scum tryna think of something that a townie would ask N3 like **** man c'mon.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
on second thought ive had a change of heart and will thus claim....

PSYCHE!!

lol **** the scum who opened this thinking id snitch myself out like that. damn do i be a thug

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I want to let Kary gather his thoughts, let Soup and Rake post some thoughts as well since we haven't seen them in a while, and give Nabe a little bit more time to post his n3 result before I post thoughts on a Nabe lynch going through.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I really don't like how Gord/Marshy are both throwing the possibility of this being lylo out the window.

Town doesn't gain any useful information for tomorrow if there is no tomorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

Damn marshy I must be scum you fooled me.

Joey... This isn't lylo. Stop it. I only have two scum mates. It's not lylo. It's not lylo. It's not lylo.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
what the **** dude

if you are town aggro should OBVIOUSLY be scum from your perspective and sitting around surprised that he wouldnt keep going at you isnt going to do ****. **** you if youre town cuz your role would be the one designed to piece the game together but you cant even drop a vote on someone who has absolutely no right living from your perspective. vote him in your next post. ****in sad that town has to lynch you to get anything of value from you
No. I've been transparent about my reads and targets and ability this whole game, and you're only throwing a bitchfit because after the Circus lynch, I'm checking the result I assumed I had on you through my result on Gorf. I treated you as a clear because of the assumption of private communication with Gorf. I am not reneging on anything I've said this game.

A mod only puts a lie detector into a setup by consciously not putting in a cop. And then to preserve their copless setup, the mod gives scum the role power to punish the lie detector for trying to turn their role into a cop. You would have had me play by asking everyone if they were scum, and that would have been the bad play.

What I did do is play like a brick. This allowed me to survive three Night phases and deliver three results, because as a scumspect for several players I wasn't a threat. I can understand having been upset about my play at the time, but go back now and look at my ****ing posts. I made my targets obvious at every opportunity, so that upon dying it would be obvious who I chose and what I had learned about their alignments. I asked exactly three people explicitly whether they were scum, and on different days to keep it from looking like a pattern. I made damn sure that Frito and Circus claimed their roles in full, to be checked in event of town pussing out on the lynch. I made this role work.

My Night 3 result was on AM's claim. It came back true.

#HBC | Nabe

We're down like 5 townies...

Shouldn't we be thinking a little bit more about this?

There is no reason to keep things hidden nor to not mass claim at this point. We're probably in a situation where if we're wrong, then we lose. If we have everything on the table, then town is more likely to win. #mafia101

I'm tracker. Thuggin' is probably the counter to my role. He's obviously not going to claim before I do, so I'm done waiting.

N1 Thuggin'. Result: I was not able to track the target.

N2 AM. Result: AM visited no one.

N3 Thuggin'. Result: I was not able to track the target.

Unless I got odd night role blocked, Thuggin' is probably the counter to my role.

The fact that Marshy is going down literally every road to end this day as quickly as possible pretty much makes me feel that he's the scum counter to my tracker role.
What is your role flavour?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Uhh o-o.

I'd like more information to be out on the table before we decide on a lynch. We have quite a bit of time, so we might as well be using it. Especially since this could very well be lylo and we're still missing opinions on recent events from players such as Rake and Soup.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
so if nabes legit thatd mean the scumteam would be within

me/karebear/dabdab/soup/joey

meaning town has been wrong about virtually every major scum prospect theyve had

meaning me and aggro have been at it all this time in an exercise of futility

this game

#HBC | Nabe

so if nabes legit thatd mean the scumteam would be within

me/karebear/dabdab/soup/joey

meaning town has been wrong about virtually every major scum prospect theyve had

meaning me and aggro have been at it all this time in an exercise of futility

this game
Yeah, that's the ****ing gist. See: The Wall.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm here. The recent claims and everything going down has me scratching at my head. I don't understand why thuggin' is absolutely refusing to claim, it's almost ********. I don't know what he has to hide and with two potential PRs having incriminating evidence on him it's honestly pissing me off. Thuggin', please ****ing claim. Don't give me that 'hahaha yolo scum ain't got **** on me' because you're either painting yourself as a target or you're talking out of your ass. I'm much more open to the idea of thuggin' being scum in light of all this however, because I agree with Joey that he's rushing this day. He's switched his vote too many damn times even for marshy, and he comes off as anxious. There is a lot of things I don't like about AM, but I think we should get marshy to put up to shut him up, for good.

#HBC | ѕoup

so rake flipping town clears nabe for nabe despite the possibility of him just having the role as scum when spinning that order on its head GUARANTEES 100% that rake is town and thats not even including gorf. yes nabe may either soak up the nightkill or get more investigations but that probably wouldnt even be the case because rake/gorf would likely get offed beforehand due to their subsequent cleared status. hed have more investigations in that case but itd hardly matter cuz nabes pretty much past the point of no return with the entirety of the town. youre gambling to force scums hand into your nightkill of choice when you have a surefire bet by switching the names. this isnt even mentioning that you JUST SAID me/nabe/rake are all def scum cuz gorf was the only one you saw yourself being wrong about yet youre going far out of your way to have one. this isnt me trying to convince you. this is me typing out how ridiculous your direction is

im not onboard with a massclaim cuz i want you or nabe today and a massclaim just distracts town from that

I don't really get how you're playing this. You're risking the game on Nabe, but what if there isn't a tomorrow? You're focusing too much on the possible alpha and the need to constantly point it out bothers me. You keep flopping between AM and Nabe and of course Gorf just blindly follows you. Are you two in a masonry together? No? Yes? If you deny that you are, doesn't that mean Nabe would have to be fake? You're aware of this, correct? I think you are, so to me it seems that Nabe has the right idea on you and you don't want to play your hand because you know when you do, it makes Nabe look better.

#HBC | ѕoup

tl;dr thuggin' pushes a fake agenda to try and get nabe lynched to win the game because he's a dirty ****ing scumbag

Top Bottom