• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
there's a possibly of you/gorf being scum but you've been interacting weirdly with aggro all game and it doesn't set me right like even now he's telling me to just vote him but you haven't even really weighed on rake until you also think he is scum and if that's true then why the **** aren't you voting him like the way you two operate is weird i dont get why aggro isn't voting you and is instead set on rake you obviously don't like each other

I mean go ahead and say screw capitalization. But PLEASE use periods dude. It hurts to read your posts when you do this.

#HBC | Gorf

Aggro dead yet?

Btw let's talk about that Scary flipping town thing ehh? If it's a jan... why is that a thing? No the answer is not THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK.

#HBC | Gorf

The possibility of that role being independent. Fact is, I think it'd be more believable for a doc to be among us getting these spot on protects (aside from last Night) and, like, maybe an even Night indy abductor with a role like Circus'. One time janning sounds stupid to me with that role existing. That means Circus would have only had one use ever, and that'd be to know that one character has a pool cue. Nah. Not to be going crazy on speculation n shiz but it's just funny to me, and I can buy Rake being indy moreso than I can buy him being mafia. Regardless he's not the play toDay.

inb4CCbullshiz

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So yeah, nothing has changed for me read wise or content wise after combing this thread. (And playing hearthstone :p )

On one hand there's AM who
-Had a really fishy claim in the context of all that was happening.
-Potential hidden flip slip
-Calling We Thuggin + Gorf more likely town but pointing out probable mason communication
-In AM's case he was reaching when he said Raziek may have been NKed to have one less supporter for him the next Day Phase
-Dropped what looked like a setup for Nabe pressure yet Nabe's play didn't really improve enough for him to have dropped Nabe pressure

The other hand has Rake who
-Has been playing bad in general
-CCed Circus and then Circus flipped town, hard to see two town roles with knowledge of hidden flips. Sidenote, Rake, is your role one-shot?
-Has no proof of his Role

Finally we have Nabe who is like a spider no one wants to crush. All he's done is
-Be inactive, possibly lurking.
-Post very surface level content
-Hints PR (Which everyone is waiting on)
-Nothing else

Also, funny enough Rake has been a slot AM has been wanting to lynch since Day 2 yet kept finding reasons to avoid lynching. Then again haven't we all been fine with a Rake lynch yet sidestepped him?

@We Thuggin and Gorf: Any thoughts on the lack of an Alpha when AM was at L-3?

Kary: Do you think AM is scum?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
nabe thoughts on soup

soup thoughts on dabdab

came up wit a scumteam that explains why ive felt so lost in the sauce for much of this game but i want to let this dayphase play out a lil bit more

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I want mass claim. I don't feel very confident in hitting scum today without one, especially with people so willing to throw their votes around like tools.

I am personally claiming before the day is over. Would like to claim after AM and Thuggin. Don't care about anyone else.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Actually, I'll just claim last Night's result later and claim the rest now.

I'm Melody Pianissima, the Beautiful Pianist, Town Lie Detector. It's not the standard Mafiascum role, see below.

I send in a statement, and get a response of "That statement from PLAYER is true", "That statement from PLAYER is false", or "I do not have the capacity to know the truth of that statement." A statement for the purposes of my role is any text portion of a player's post that I think functions as one or more truth values, and that the mod can know without a doubt were known to be true or false by the player who made the statement, at the moment the player made the post.

I had an alternative ability to hand in one statement that a player did not make, as long as I could justify its implied existence in another statement that the player did make. (e.g. "I have just returned from a walk in the rain without an umbrella" implies "I am wet") This ability is couched with a disclaimer that the mod can disallow my use of any statement I claim to be implied in a portion of a post, at his discretion, and inarguably on my own part. That second ability was one-shot.

Night 1:
Also id be so happy if idda roled scum. town play is so easy its literally no challenge for me to nail 75% of scum within 1 dayphase. Like thats so lame to me. I came for the challenge of the game and now its like wat do. I've accepted people wont listen to me so it's likethe only thing left is to somehow gain enough cred that people dont ignore me all the time as town.

i mean at least i get killed a lot early so im doing something right but i wanna master the scum side :/
Implied statement: "I did not get a scum role." This came up true. Rake is town. I used my one-shot here because I didn't find any other good posts in D1.

Night 2:
Me and thuggin have private communication.
Obviously couldn't resist checking this. It came back true.

I'll post my Night 3 result later.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The fact that Gord/Marshy are probably scum together is just hilarious to me. Didn't expect Gord to be so clingy to his partner lol.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
oh yeah

RAKE

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DIPPED WHEN I ASKED YOU FOR READS

YOU GO TO THE STORE OR SOMETHING? GET ME A READSLIST AND A PINT OF MILK.
Did I ? My B.

Nope, went to go see the new Hobbit movie. Was pretty damn good. Then i went out and celebrated being 21 with a sexy lady i picked up after the movie got out.

I wanna hear what marshy/gorf claim. I guess I could buy Masons.

I still like AM, but of course being me, I have to be worried that not only is ryker trying to lead(Elements and Attributes comes to mind), but that he's also alive. Call it wifom, but if Ryker is really town, why wouldn't he be dead ? I know personally I woulda killed him already.

I know i am town, I think your town, i think nabe's town. I think soup's town. and i think marshy is town. I wanna believe joey is town but im not set on that yet.

By PoE that leaves Gorf/AM/Dabuz

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Oh, I guess i was kinda unclear, me liking AM =/= town read. I do like him but I can't equate that to a town read right now.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well if that isn't a bull**** claim I don't know what is. 'I didn't want to ask people if they were town, in case I tipped them off I was lie detector'. Uh...

Thankfully you have this handy power that gives a lie detector result on a statement a player hasn't actually made.

Well I guess that comes naturally from being able to play the piano.

I don't even.

I'll just be over here tapping my foot while the rest of you claim whatever else you need to or want to.

Call me when you want to lynch some scummers.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
gorf isnt scum stfu guys

soup ive had a theory in the back of my mind for awhile now. i fosed frito/dabdab early this dayphase and theyve been pushing nearly the same direction all game. dabuz is seriously like a mini me version of frito and i strongly feel theres something of value between them. theyve also been part of this weirdass trifecta with joey subtly reeling him into their pushes. i think joeys town and just misguided but i believe one of those two is working him or has been. i dont understand how you can dislike dabdab but not frito when fritos just a louder more active version. think about it
Right, so the bolded is what I actually checked Night 2. It came back true, which can lead to one of two possibilities -- Marshy is town and knows Gorf is town, or Marshy is scum and knows Gorf is town. Since these correspond directly to whether or not the pair of you have private communication, I want an admission or denial of the private communication to determine which is which before Gorf gets into the thread. I do not want a role claim, just affirmation of the facts.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
nabe thoughts on soup

soup thoughts on dabdab

came up wit a scumteam that explains why ive felt so lost in the sauce for much of this game but i want to let this dayphase play out a lil bit more
Preemptive claim in possible lylo was a knee-jerk reaction but for some reason you have all been universally town-reading him and I have given up on fighting you about it and now apparently im scum with nabe when you were talking about how it was one of me and nabe lol

#HBC | ѕoup

Well if that isn't a bull**** claim I don't know what is. 'I didn't want to ask people if they were town, in case I tipped them off I was lie detector'. Uh...

Thankfully you have this handy power that gives a lie detector result on a statement a player hasn't actually made.

Well I guess that comes naturally from being able to play the piano.

I don't even.

I'll just be over here tapping my foot while the rest of you claim whatever else you need to or want to.

Call me when you want to lynch some scummers.

You're still showing hesitance to believe Nabe. I'm assuming this means you still scum-read Rake too?

#HBC | ѕoup

i think the idea of both marshy/gorf being scum is still out there and tbh if nabe is telling the truth their way of reading each other this game makes complete sense and i would take my chances but then again it implies how i feel about AM and frankly it's the equivalent of garbage

AM/Gorf/Thuggin seems too easy

#HBC | ѕoup

refreshed this page like 11 times and still marshy hasn't claimed gonna go play tf2

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You're still showing hesitance to believe Nabe. I'm assuming this means you still scum-read Rake too?
Damn straight i'm showing hesitance. Nabe loves to claim complete bull**** as scum. I see approximately zero reason to believe him on anything, Rake included.

#HBC | Gorf

Nabe, you really should have just asked people that you'd want to check are you scum if you're town :|

Btw you're not getting a claim outta me lol gg

#HBC | ѕoup

thus the thread yet again goes nowhere because everyone has a stick up on their ass and are not willing to cooperate with others

Top Bottom