• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Right, so the bolded is what I actually checked Night 2. It came back true, which can lead to one of two possibilities -- Marshy is town and knows Gorf is town, or Marshy is scum and knows Gorf is town. Since these correspond directly to whether or not the pair of you have private communication, I want an admission or denial of the private communication to determine which is which before Gorf gets into the thread. I do not want a role claim, just affirmation of the facts.
and i want you to post something of value instead of clinging onto your claim or preferably die and go to hell

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
nabe ive seen you literally ask people straight up if they were scum before. you did it to me in fact smfh

get at my latest question to you and ill answer your question. sfair trade

I can think of other teams that could, theoretically, allow for Nabe's claim, but they just take Occam's Razor and smash it to pieces.

I stick to the fact that Rake is scum. I am more than willing to lynch him. This means that Nabe's claim has to be bull****, so he's scum. Means the rest of his claim is bull****, so I have no reason not to go back to Marshy+Gorf.

My scum team stands, atm.

~Ryker.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup, you don't have a comment on all this?

i have no motivation to post and im not going to force myself to do so. i thought about re-reading earlier but i doubt my efforts would be even recognized because this has come down to basically thuggin/aggro circlejerk with gorf sometimes and kary in the back of the room getting mad at rake while me and joey and dabuz sit here with particularly no reason to be involved so yeah

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
in fact nabe

you should vote aggro in your next post. no alpha strike will occur cuz theres no way in **** both of you are town and then we can focus on the play being between you two. how bout it?

First, there wasn't long enough. Nabe, for example, wasn't online. Second, Marshy could be scum which means I was town being voted by scum.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
the alpha strike **** hinges on there being 4 scum so if its a 3 man then were all just wasting our time trying to glean anything out of it. the lack of one for am isnt telling cuz we were on it for just like a half hour and cuz nabe wasnt online who i think has to be scum if am isnt

i wanna make the play between am and nabe. im utterly fine losing this game if theyre both town but im not losing without at least punishing someone

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
actually yeah. its either a 4 man team wit aggro or a 3 man team cuz theydve come down on aggro by now. regardless i kinda doubt its a 4 man team

if someone has a plausible reason for the lack of nkill n1 now might be a good team to reveal it

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
if someone has a plausible reason for the lack of nkill n1 now might be a good team to reveal it
ignore this. dumb thought. no more claims lest we guarantee scum a nightkill

ok. so im dropping my vote on nabe. by leaving it there i ensure that hes either out of a 4 man team and he gets alphad (unlikely) or that its a 3 man team. so by this logic either nabe is lynched as a member of a 4 man team OR were given another mislynch with his claim + information being verified. it being a slot that literally everyone has hated the whole game feels nice too

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
the alpha strike **** hinges on there being 4 scum so if its a 3 man then were all just wasting our time trying to glean anything out of it. the lack of one for am isnt telling cuz we were on it for just like a half hour and cuz nabe wasnt online who i think has to be scum if am isnt

i wanna make the play between am and nabe. im utterly fine losing this game if theyre both town but im not losing without at least punishing someone
Masquerain was also not online IIRC. I feel like AM and Nabe could be on the same scum team because as I keep trying to bring up, there was a point in Day 2 IIRC where AM was prepping to pressure Nabe and then decided not to despite Nabe's play not improving at all, I never saw a reason for AM to drop his build up on Nabe. I'm also looking at AM's reaction to Nabe's claim and scratching my head. AM was waiting for Nabe to claim with seemingly a reason, yet after the claim AM doesn't really has followup. AM is just like: "Ok, w/e, nothing changes for me at all. Lynch Rake first." Especially for such a, bad claim, i'd expect AM to have changed to wanting Nabe dead first or at least -something- from AM, but as it stands i'm just wondering why AM even cared about the claim if he didn't seem to have followup, he seems dead set on just leaving that Rake vote there. Nabe's claim is complete garbage too.

#HBC | ѕoup

this whole game is garbage tbh i honestly dont want to think like i dunno why but i came into this day thinking im gonna re-read and do stuff and not be a lazy **** but i just don't really ****ing care

i will vote either one with preference on AM due to the reasons you already stated dabuns

#HBC | ѕoup

i want to believe nabe's claim because it kind of makes sense and thuggin hasn't confirmed or denied nabe's previous claim about gorf/thuggin having private communication which bothers me greatly and jfdsjkanfkldjsajdksanlfkdsa

#HBC | ѕoup

i wanna call v/la because i dont know what's up with me but im stressing and kinda feeling ****ty and it's harboring on my play and i gotta force myself to make posts but that might be the part of me who wants to be done with this game in general i dunno it's a weird feeling

#HBC | ѕoup

i keep refreshing the page thinking im gonna have something interesting and worthwhile to say but i dont im at a loss and i dont have motivation to re-read like i want(ed) to

then again this is all pointless drivel either way and i know how ridiculous i look lol

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
...Really?
what the **** dude

if you are town aggro should OBVIOUSLY be scum from your perspective and sitting around surprised that he wouldnt keep going at you isnt going to do ****. **** you if youre town cuz your role would be the one designed to piece the game together but you cant even drop a vote on someone who has absolutely no right living from your perspective. vote him in your next post. ****in sad that town has to lynch you to get anything of value from you

So, while we're all sitting around here with our heads in our hands complaining about other players, why don't we go back to that mass claim idea that could yield more information, hmm?

Also, regardless, someone make Thuggin claim.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
but if youd rather discuss something that might actually help town wuddya think of this:
ok. so im dropping my vote on nabe. by leaving it there i ensure that hes either out of a 4 man team and he gets alphad (unlikely) or that its a 3 man team. so by this logic either nabe is lynched as a member of a 4 man team OR were given another mislynch with his claim + information being verified. it being a slot that literally everyone has hated the whole game feels nice too

Nothing has changed. I am sitting on Rake + Nabe + You + Gorf. If I'm wrong on anything, it's Gorf. My preferred lynch order is Rake->You->Nabe->Gorf. I would accept Rake->Nabe->You->Gorf.

I'm going to Florida until Monday in about 30 min. I think Alex is doing finals things, so until further notice,

VLA until Monday.

I'm around at the moment though.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
so why doesnt nabe take priority over rake in that case? if nabe flips scum great. if he flips town then literally 2/3 OF YOUR LYNCH POOL (gorf/rake) is cleared and you STILL have a mislynch to go. i dunno how youre rationalizing this other than just refusing to not play like scum

If Rake flips town, then I buy Nabe as town AND he stays around another phase. Forcing scum to either kill him or give him another night. Yes, I am perfectly fine with that lynch order.

Now, rationalize why you don't want a mass claim for me.

And now I'm out for the weekend.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
so rake flipping town clears nabe for nabe despite the possibility of him just having the role as scum when spinning that order on its head GUARANTEES 100% that rake is town and thats not even including gorf. yes nabe may either soak up the nightkill or get more investigations but that probably wouldnt even be the case because rake/gorf would likely get offed beforehand due to their subsequent cleared status. hed have more investigations in that case but itd hardly matter cuz nabes pretty much past the point of no return with the entirety of the town. youre gambling to force scums hand into your nightkill of choice when you have a surefire bet by switching the names. this isnt even mentioning that you JUST SAID me/nabe/rake are all def scum cuz gorf was the only one you saw yourself being wrong about yet youre going far out of your way to have one. this isnt me trying to convince you. this is me typing out how ridiculous your direction is

im not onboard with a massclaim cuz i want you or nabe today and a massclaim just distracts town from that

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Awe I'm sorry soup if you want we can progress synergeticly through this game by lynching AM and having a scum flip to base things off of.

Top Bottom