• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Kary you've officially gone full ******. Stop trying to justify yourself, you're allowe to be wrong, you just look scummy for defending your BAD OPINION.

Everybody shut up about lynching Rake. If his role is legit well know it by toMorrow. Easy as that.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
oh yeah gorf is probably a cool dude too. i didnt forget you gorf, i saved you for last because your special

#HBC | Gorf

Yea my sentiment still stands regarding Rake lives toMorrow no matter what because were not THAT stupid. In fact AM is even more scummy now than ever for even considering herp derp lynch Rake. Ninja swears that it's all about that aggressively thuggin circle jerk and that IT'S TOO DELICATE TO NOT LYNCH BETWEEN THEM THREE THERE'S OBVSCUM THERE, shut the hell up with all dat jazz.

#HBC | Gorf

Rake, your town play REALLY needs work, but I'll admit that you claimed at the perfect time. Grats on not being a detriment to town in the long run.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Honestly i still question whether claiming earlier wouldnt have been better, but then again maybe it was better to let it play out a little and see what happened, and possibly gets leads on where to go post circus, even with Circus liable scum flip, i feel like this game has been a lot of running around with head chopped off in terms of town and our direction. I'm really not to sure, I have a very different opinion than the norm on how PR's should approach games, as seen in Koopa vs Kefka hahah

#HBC | Gorf

If anything delaying your claim just a bit would have been great to gague everyone's thoughts on the aggressively thuggin circle jerk prior to role claim schenanigans. But still.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary you've officially gone full ******. Stop trying to justify yourself, you're allowe to be wrong, you just look scummy for defending your BAD OPINION.

Everybody shut up about lynching Rake. If his role is legit well know it by toMorrow. Easy as that.
That's not very polite of you. I think we're done talking.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
dude look

you YOURSELF have both me and aggro as scumleans last i checked and even suggested that we may be on the same team. do you know the primary reason aggro is shooting you up to public enemy #1 alongside me? because of a theory posted by nabe. that is LITERALLY the ONLY reason he has given for suspecting you and is willing to follow a PLAYER HE ALMOST WANTED TO LYNCH FIRST WHOSE ALIGNMENT HE STILL APPARENTLY HAS NO ****ING IDEA ABOUT in a situation where town has to play tight

am i wrong for thinking that is utterly bat**** ****ing insane? listen. if jerkus flips town aggros def scum and his best play is to nightkill me due to my unwillingness to tolerate anymore of his horse**** and mislynch you/rake tomorrow due to both of yours propensity to get yourselves killed. so if youre town stop writing this **** off and wake the **** up when it not only aligns with your reads but more importantly ill be ****ing dead and unable to whiteknight your confused ***
I don't even get this post, man.

If you're seriously that worried about AM then I don't get why you are joining them on this waggon. I see that AM has what I would call a bad read on me, but I don't see that as grounds to a lynch on it's own. I sure as hell don't like them, but I can't even seem to get Rake lynched, a slot that apparently everyone but Nabe was fine with losing. I'm really not very confused, I want Rake, Nabe, then one of you/AM, then maybe the other as well. If you want me to switch that order round, then hit me up already.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh if you want to see mean I can show you mean. I've gotten infracted for being the ass hole that I choose not to be right now. You're either a total pansy or scum if you're actually offended by that. Nut up. Oh and I SURE HOPE I DON'T OFFEND YOU WHEN I SAY THIS but you're a total idiot if you really mean last paragraph in your 1927.

#HBC | Gorf

EBWOP

Or is it smargaret I'm thinking about that got offended by that girl comment Ryker made? Still...

Lol it's funny how my iPhone auto corrects Ryker as ruler.

#HBC | Gorf

Sorry mom. You're pretentious AND ********! You're like a two-in-one package! You're the part of the UK people hate. You smell. You're terrible at and, with that attitude, will never get better at this game. Couple that with social skills.

If you're done talking to me stop responding and let the ass hole have the last word. If not feel free to respond as offended as you'd like.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
I don't even get this post, man.

If you're seriously that worried about AM then I don't get why you are joining them on this waggon. I see that AM has what I would call a bad read on me, but I don't see that as grounds to a lynch on it's own. I sure as hell don't like them, but I can't even seem to get Rake lynched, a slot that apparently everyone but Nabe was fine with losing. I'm really not very confused, I want Rake, Nabe, then one of you/AM, then maybe the other as well. If you want me to switch that order round, then hit me up already.
cuz i agreed with them that there was scum anong me/aggro/jerkus andve gone over why i sided with them. thing is im STICKING to that andll continue down that route tomorrow should i survive. as for switching around the order thats something we can discuss more indepth but on a quickhit why does scumrake claim unprovoked on an innocent slot already sinking?

a lot of this **** is dependent on the flip but i want people thinking about their next move. lylo/mylo may be around the corner and i dont want people losing their minds (not that you are but you get my point)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
cuz i agreed with them that there was scum anong me/aggro/jerkus andve gone over why i sided with them. thing is im STICKING to that andll continue down that route tomorrow should i survive. as for switching around the order thats something we can discuss more indepth but on a quickhit why does scumrake claim unprovoked on an innocent slot already sinking?

a lot of this **** is dependent on the flip but i want people thinking about their next move. lylo/mylo may be around the corner and i dont want people losing their minds (not that you are but you get my point)
I don't know why scum Rake does that. Arguably because he has nothing to lose. He gets to seem townie at the cost of having a counter-claim come back at him tomorrow. Maybe he gets to play that off, because it's not as if they claimed exactly the same role. Maybe that's a worthwhile play.

That being said, he's avoided the noose so far. And it doesn't seem like the sort of thing Rake would do naturally, to me. I probably need to re-read his play toDay and see how I feel about it. It's not as if it wasn't instrumental in getting Circus lynched, either.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Circus [6] - Aggressive Mediation, we thuggin, Nabe, Gorf, soup, dabuz
Aggressive Mediation [1] - Circus
Rake [1] - Kary

Nabe [0]
Scary [0]
dabuz [0]
Kary [0]
we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting: Scary, Rake, Masquerain

A lynch has been reached! Flip incoming.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The ghosts of the mansion were as on-edge as ever with the blank portrait hanging before them.

"Psst. Hey, do you see that guy? Yeah, that one. He hasn't said a word this whole time."

"Really? ...Oh man, you're right! He's totally just standing there, watching us...."

"Hey, you!"

The figure slowly turned to face the ghost speaking.

"Yeah, you! Why aren't you helping us here? Got anything to say for yourself?"

"..."

"Hello? Anyone home in there?"

The figure remained silent, staring at the ghost speaking. It shifted its gaze to all the other ghosts before sinking down into the floor and disappearing. It reappeared a moment later beside the door.

"What the-?"

"..."

The figure turned once more, looking almost sad as it gazed at the rest of the ghosts. Then it turned around and drifted slowly out of the mansion and away into the forest.

Circus, Bogmire, the Cemetery Shadow, Town Weak Coroner has been lynched!

Night 3 Begins!

Please have your Night Actions in by 11:59 CST on Friday the 13th (oooh so spooky).

No more posting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The ghosts gathered once more in the foyer the next morning to find that...

Scary, Uncle Grimmly, the Hermit of Darkness, Vanilla Townie was turned into a portrait!

Day 4 Begins!

Votecount

Nabe [0]
Rake [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
dabuz [0]
Kary [0]
we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting: Nabe, Rake, AM, dabuz, Kary, we thuggin, Gorf, soup, Masquerain

With 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Deadline has been set for 11:59pm CST on Dec 20th.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
yeah. why are you such a massive tool?

time your ***** ass gets ****ed ****

nabe claim in your next post. youll be spending the rest of this game with your face between my boot and a curb

vote aggro

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Welp, this game. We have Rake with an unproven claim.

I'm Chauncey, the Spoiled Baby, Vanilla Townie.

We Thuggin, unvote. If there are 4 scum, all scum needs is one townie misvoting to alpha and end the game.

Top Bottom