• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
What type of mod gives scum a PR that specific? Oh wait they don't scum just makes it up.

He'd do that because he didn't realize there'd be a claim that matches up with the implication that he was giving off this whole time, a role that gets information about hidden flips.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Talking semantics isn't getting us anywhere. I'm more interested in what Circus flips instead of talking to death about it. I have to say I'm leaning more on the less active for a Jerkus scum-flip, because I'm really doubting the idea that AM and Jerkus would push each other in this fashion as scum partners. I really don't want to deal with thuggin to be honest and I'm sure AM will be taking care of it regardless.

Vote: Circus

#HBC | ѕoup

what sort of mod gives their janitor a safeclaim that clashes with a town PR?
It is literally not a 'safe' claim if that happens.

Now maybe Circus just decided to make up a claim based on knowledge gained through the janitor role, but you'd have to ask why he'd do that.

Circus wasn't provoked to claim, he did it himself. It kind of fits the argument I had with AM earlier about why Circus didn't claim his role before if he felt he had a bingo on AM, it's because he had to think on the spot and I have to say that a mort claim would be really strong and believable, and I was ready to roll with it until Rake claimed. I don't know how you're thinking Scum-rake here because his role seems more direct and useful while Circus' feels more fabricated and weaker.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm fairly certain Circus will flip scum, but on a very, very] small chance that he doesn't, I don't feel we should just instantly pull all the stops on Rake. His claim was townie as **** and I'll be damned if someone like Rake would pull such a hazardous move, even if he was close to death.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What type of mod gives scum a PR that specific? Oh wait they don't scum just makes it up.

He'd do that because he didn't realize there'd be a claim that matches up with the implication that he was giving off this whole time, a role that gets information about hidden flips.
His claim is too specific? How? He's a flavour cop for dead people. That is not complicated.

Now, it may be true that he didn't anticipate town having a role that investigate flips. But that doesn't explain why he claimed something useless. If he's scum, and he's claiming first, he could have claimed whatever the hell he wanted in terms of investigating flips. So why is his claiming something useless scummy?

#HBC | ѕoup

Everyone give me their read on Joey right now, you especially, Kary. I don't know where your strong-town is coming from right now.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I thought Joey was strong-town on D1. He has posted substantially less and less, and so I have some reservations about him, but I don't plan on switching up that read until I see something to actually worry about.

#HBC | ѕoup

I thought Joey was strong-town on D1. He has posted substantially less and less, and so I have some reservations about him, but I don't plan on switching up that read until I see something to actually worry about.

I think his lack of activity is something to worry about. Town Joey isn't afraid to get his thoughts out and he's usually making catch-up posts for the most part, but his stream of conscience is easy to follow. What about Joey do we know besides that he doesn't like thuggin' and maybe him disagreeing with me on Dabuz? I really don't know about Dabuz myself because all my efforts were just blown off and now I feel in a limbo between 'I still dislike early play' to 'well maybe I'm just being too hard on him because I seem to be the only one who scum-reads him.' It's almost the opposite of how I feel about Joey which is 'I like early play' and 'well maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him because I'm the only one who is concerned about him.'

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Circus [5] - Aggressive Mediation, we thuggin, Nabe, Gorf, soup
Aggressive Mediation [1] - Circus
Rake [1] - Kary

Nabe [0]
Scary [0]
dabuz [0]
Kary [0]
we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting: Scary, dabuz, Rake, Masquerain

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline has been set for 11:59pm CST on Dec 16th.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
College > mafia. Having my first music school final, so I've been helping people with stuff and seeking help/practicing non stop. If I fall too far behind, I'll drop, but I should be able to catch up and actually go in depth. I don't plan on being like this for the rest of the game :v.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I think his lack of activity is something to worry about. Town Joey isn't afraid to get his thoughts out and he's usually making catch-up posts for the most part, but his stream of conscience is easy to follow. What about Joey do we know besides that he doesn't like thuggin' and maybe him disagreeing with me on Dabuz? I really don't know about Dabuz myself because all my efforts were just blown off and now I feel in a limbo between 'I still dislike early play' to 'well maybe I'm just being too hard on him because I seem to be the only one who scum-reads him.' It's almost the opposite of how I feel about Joey which is 'I like early play' and 'well maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him because I'm the only one who is concerned about him.'
I think it is something to worry about, but no so much that I think he might be scum right now.

What is there to say, really, when each Day is just 'whurr big fight between two slots lynch one of them'.

#HBC | ѕoup

On that same note, Scary is well, scary. He's not active but he's pretty easy to follow, but I worry about him because he doesn't really get his hands dirty and only around some of the time. I don't think it's fair to say that I will mainly be looking at Scary/Joey come tomorrow, but I would really like a more updated read on them. Kary, do you think Nabe bussed if Jerkus flips scum? What's your read on Nabe currently, and for that matter, how you're reading both Rake/Nabe as a pairing?

#HBC | ѕoup

I think it is something to worry about, but no so much that I think he might be scum right now.

What is there to say, really, when each Day is just 'whurr big fight between two slots lynch one of them'.
That's the crux of playing a game with Ryker and Marshy. That's basically how tomorrow is going to go down anyways so help my cause and ignore the two blockheads shouting at each other.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
On that same note, Scary is well, scary. He's not active but he's pretty easy to follow, but I worry about him because he doesn't really get his hands dirty and only around some of the time. I don't think it's fair to say that I will mainly be looking at Scary/Joey come tomorrow, but I would really like a more updated read on them. Kary, do you think Nabe bussed if Jerkus flips scum? What's your read on Nabe currently, and for that matter, how you're reading both Rake/Nabe as a pairing?
I still think Nabe and Rake are both scum. I think Nabe is scum.

If Circus flips scum... I would have to re-read. I think Nabe would bus Circus once he felt Circus was in to deep, but that raises the question of why Circus went so deep in the first place. I definitely wouldn't clear Nabe off the back of it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
That's the crux of playing a game with Ryker and Marshy. That's basically how tomorrow is going to go down anyways so help my cause and ignore the two blockheads shouting at each other.
Help you with what? I'm right here if you want to talk to me about something.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Make Nabe claim tomorrow. Before anyone else. Don't worry about Rake. AM and thuggin should dominate discussion

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
EBWOP:

What type of mod gives scum a safeclaim* that specific?
I don't think there are any safe claims going on here, but I've given full fake role PMs as safe claims before, and have seen other mods do the same. They can get plenty specific.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The way this Day turned out is pretty annoying. AM wiggled away again because Rake and I happen to be a strange combo of roles possibly carried over from the 17-player version of this game.

Least I'll be able to sign up for tranquility now.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
I don't think Circus will flip town. If he does, kill Rake immediately because herp derp lying scum.
no you dont you slimy ass *****. YOU TRY to kill ME immediately because of your "95% certainty" that me/jerkus are among the scumteam and your willingness to bet it all and your wholehearted belief that theres scum among us 3 NOT put the game down to a pseudo counterclaim in a situation where roles can coexist. its you or me tomorrow provided a townflip and you dont just nightkill me hoping town lets you talk your way out of getting the axe

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
'whurr big fight between two slots lynch one of them'.
dude look

you YOURSELF have both me and aggro as scumleans last i checked and even suggested that we may be on the same team. do you know the primary reason aggro is shooting you up to public enemy #1 alongside me? because of a theory posted by nabe. that is LITERALLY the ONLY reason he has given for suspecting you and is willing to follow a PLAYER HE ALMOST WANTED TO LYNCH FIRST WHOSE ALIGNMENT HE STILL APPARENTLY HAS NO ****ING IDEA ABOUT in a situation where town has to play tight

am i wrong for thinking that is utterly bat**** ****ing insane? listen. if jerkus flips town aggros def scum and his best play is to nightkill me due to my unwillingness to tolerate anymore of his horse**** and mislynch you/rake tomorrow due to both of yours propensity to get yourselves killed. so if youre town stop writing this **** off and wake the **** up when it not only aligns with your reads but more importantly ill be ****ing dead and unable to whiteknight your confused ass

Pseudo?

Those are the same damn thing. There's no room for the two roles to coexist and if he does flip scum, we will kill him and then kill you. If he does flip town, then I'm not letting you set up a lynch on my head in an end game attempt. Tell me, in what crazy universe, where the redundancy in those two roles makes sense. You will do your damnedest to lynch me if Circus flips town, but I WILL get Rake and then you will night kill me and then you will die the next day. Best of luck, though.

Where does your apparent confidence that Circus will flip town stem from and why doesn't it move your vote right now? You've not addressed what to do if Circus flips scum and you've set out an ultimatum for me to die if you get killed regardless of Circus's flip. Does that apply on Circus scum as well as town?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
its not confidence. you see where my votes at. but im preparing myself in case im wrong cuz you keep trying to move focus away from the play being between you and me tomorrow when we already discussed this

You've not addressed what to do if Circus flips scum and you've set out an ultimatum for me to die if you get killed regardless of Circus's flip. Does that apply on Circus scum as well as town?
Stands. Tbh, my first reaction was that you were going so hard because you wanted scum not to night kill either of us. I see that's not the case.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ready for lynch after Thuggin responds.
on a scumflip ill let the game play out as it does. cant say i have an immediate name in mind in that scenario

no you dont you slimy *** *****. YOU TRY to kill ME immediately because of your "95% certainty" that me/jerkus are among the scumteam and your willingness to bet it all and your wholehearted belief that theres scum among us 3 NOT put the game down to a pseudo counterclaim in a situation where roles can coexist. its you or me tomorrow provided a townflip and you dont just nightkill me hoping town lets you talk your way out of getting the axe
Vote: Circus

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If I were at a computer, I would find a suitable gif for this situation.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
No idea if hammer or not. If your town circus i really do apologize for the whole situation, but things as they are i find it hard to get to. If you do flip town then hey ok i messed up in a lot of ways gamewise, and maybe/hopefully i learn from it but i am also going to chew out kantrip if he somehow left two of essentially the exact same role kicking around when he reduced this games size especially given how absolutely useless yours is visa vie comparison to mine and visa vie the information it gives town, and even you given that your role literally gains you next to no useful information from what you've claimed.

Like 2+2 =/= 5 on this

But hey what can you do. **** claims, lynch ******* get money, life moves on, and i aint gonna cry about it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
in case i die tonight:

Dont let scary sit around more, make him participate.
Hold AM to their ****. Same with thuggin.
Don't let dabuz sit around.
Soup is probably a good guy and yall should prolly pay what he's saying your attention.
Make Joey participate too, i realize college be made busy but that reeks of an excuse to sit around whichj joey does a lot as scum iirc.
Make nabe claim his ****, don't let him slide around on clears he aint explainin

Top Bottom