• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Why would that make sense with a role that can just reveal a role? Why have one strong role and a weak one. It's just not ****ing possible.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
for the record, I don't learn **** about deaths that flip properly. i don't learn anything about who killed who or whatever. I just get flavor hints to character and role.
Circus's role essentially does very little BUT if Jan isn't used, i'm assuming you basically will know who performed the kill and it's a passive. That's a pretty crazy role. I also don't see how that flavor fits this guy: http://www.mariowiki.com/bogmire
Confirm/ Deny?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
soup look into your heart

i'm not scum

if you lynch me, we'll still be bros after this, but i'm not scum

did i mention i listened to reflektor recently? it was p good

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
like i yelled previously, this is why i was uncomfortable with circus claim post it happening, I've been trying to be all subtle about it all day until circus claimed so i could directly CC him but i guess maybe soup is probably more right. CCing early might have been better.
Dunno.
Anyway, im trying to view this objectively, but really, what use is circus' role in terms of the game

#HBC | ѕoup

one of you cannot co-exist and rake's claim was townie as **** and i wish he just did that before instead of making me fight him constantly

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I wanted to soup i really did but I also wanted to make sure Circus didnt get any wiggle room, and partially because i wnated him to drop info on his scum team. call it foolhardiness

#HBC | ѕoup

Nobody vote yet. I don't want this day to just end prematurely, and I want to see how everyone else reacts to this. Jerkus, who is your head-canon scum-team right now based on Rake's claim?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i don't know what to tell you other than that's my role

rake's role seems to be an active ability, while mine is passive. maybe his ability is stronger but blockable, where as mine is weaker but is always effective? I don't know man. But I'm back to reading Rake town after this. Don't quicklynch him toMorrow.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
scum team has to be within AM, Nabe, Scary, thuggin and Joey from where I'm sitting. Maybe dabuz, but eh.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

we still have time Circus. Im really trying to be objective and see a townie side but the only reason i see your role kicking around is if i get rb'd every odd night, or die. But even then, you may have a legit point in yours being passive but unblockable.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

like, your claim is essentially a post death, flip dependent weak role cop to some degree.

And im just here like: i can make them flip fully, what good does your role do

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Then i'm not even seeing the point of your role. What happens if you visit a player who dies that didn't have their flip hidden?
i don't know. nothing. my pm says i visit every player who dies. presumably, this includes sokr and frito. i was told nothing, i assume because there's nothing to tell me. the only NK we've seen so far is Raz, and what I was told is that he had a pool cue on him. that's everything i know.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Yeah, definitely no one should be voting yet, we don't want to lynch until everyone has seen this. For the record if/ when the time to lynch Circus comes, i'm on board. Circus' role claim flat out doesn't make sense.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
****ing nobody hammer until Marshy/AM/Nabe/important peeps get in here

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

imma re unvote for now. you guys prolly right

we have time and i want to see AM specifically talk about this. less so marshy, moreso scary/gorf/kaey

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i am however totally on board to see this through when and if it comes down to it.
Now, i have a blue haired babe to woo, and studying to do.
peace

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
AM say something that means something for real

i don't care who you're looking at tomorrow. thoughts on rake, thoughts on me, go

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Raz was a pretty sensible choice. No one really found him suspicious. In fact, if you had asked me who scum would be targeting during the Night, I would have banked on someone like him taking the shot. His odds of living were pretty slim.
all i ask is that you all admire my expert crumbing before i die

AM say something that means something for real

i don't care who you're looking at tomorrow. thoughts on rake, thoughts on me, go
You have. More than enough out of me. You have had my input on everything that has occurred this phase and plenty from before that. The dead man implying that none of what I have said is real doesn't really accomplish much here.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

ugh ugh ugh i hate this.

I've seen weak back ups before but Circus' role seems so gogdamn useless even if i was dead

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Are you kidding me with that holier-than-thou bull****? I'm asking you for a basic reaction to what is currently happening. Town is going to lynch me toDay. I'm going to flip town and D4 very well could be mylo or lylo. Do you support a Rake lynch in the event of my town flip? Do you think I'm full of **** right now? If yes, what is my reasoning for continuing to post?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I hope you know that doesn't mean jack shiz since a jan has all that info right? The only credible crumbing of your role would be prior to you having had any confrontation with Aggro, so do tell if you have it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Circus, town hasn't lynched you yet, i want to believe your a good guy so help me out.

If your role is legit, then visa vie your logic, AM should be 100% scum right ? Given what you already argued on ryker before

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Scary: explain the Nabe read

@Gorf: Mhm. I said as much earlier. I'm legitimately just proud of how clever I was there. If I could do it over again, I'd switch the last two sentences so "slim," "bank" and "shot" would appear in a row, but whacha gonna do?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, town hasn't lynched you yet, i want to believe your a good guy so help me out.

If your role is legit, then visa vie your logic, AM should be 100% scum right ? Given what you already argued on ryker before
pretty much. it's not a bingo, but his "contingency plan" for a Janitor just feels so out of left field. It COULD be a coincidence. MAYBE scum left me alive so I'd bark at that moon. But considering all the people I'm town-reading right now, there are really very few scumteams I can see that don't include Ryker.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

but you should believe it's a bingo. by your own vehemence with how you acted assuming your role is legit, now hearing that my role exists, I'm colored confused as to why you don't chase down AM more, if anything, my claim lays some credence to your argument against Am with relation to his attitude on hidden roles.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I also want people to talk about Nabe: If circus is lynched and flipped scum, does that implicate him of some sort of bussing ?

half tempted to say that a nabe scum flip would def incriminate circus more but im not content to let the liable scum we have go based on that

Top Bottom