• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Soup, do you see this same similarity yourself?

You can remember that far back? The one where we all assumed Kuz was town based on him not getting NK'ed or something along the lines of that? I remember screwing up majorly because of it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
There's something about all of my scumreads having a party on the Circus waggon that kinda makes me think he's town.

Still don't understand why Circus takes this shot at AM as scum, why that is a good play from Circus in his situation, or what you would expect from traditionally lurky scum Circus.

Want to be townreading AM but I don't understand why they suddenly have this hate for Circus or what they even got out of an FT lynch yesterDay.

Getting pretty tired of arguing with people that I just cannot seem to get anywhere with, so whatever.

If you need me for anything, the answer is 'lynch Rake'

You can remember that far back? The one where we all assumed Kuz was town based on him not getting NK'ed or something along the lines of that? I remember screwing up majorly because of it.
Yes. You don't remember the game essentially devolving into Ryker and Kuz against J/Gova and another Hydra? That's all I remember about that game and that was what was heavily influencing my reads during the entirety of that game.

#HBC | ѕoup

seeing rake pretend he has a reason to confident makes me ****ing puke like literally he walks around like he can't get lynched or something hahahahaha oh man i am going to enjoy the **** out of lynching if this all falls over with Jerkus/AM

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hey i mean you can lynch me if you like but no matter what circus comes in here and claims short of a cop with a bingo he's pretty much confirmed scummer and I am willing to die toNight for that.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

and even in that case that still doesn't explain his knowledge of hidden role mumbo jumbo, so hate me all you like, but I'm town, and the sooner yall come to terms with the fact that my play is just bad and not scummy, the sooner we win the game

#HBC | ѕoup

'my play is bad and scummy but its okay you should think im town because of it'

lmao

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

a) it's being argued as scummy, when it's just not
b) yep. you should know im town by know i mean cmon
c) if you think as scum, that I'd play scummy, your bad and should feel bad.

#HBC | ѕoup

your ego is not warranted and if you continue with such a terrible mindset i will put you on my personal policy list if you're town

you're not that great of a scum either

I want scumreads from AM and Circus.

I am caught up.
In order of importance.

Circus
Thuggin
Nabe/Gorf

Definite town reads include Joey, Scary, and Dabunz.

Null lean town is Soup.

Null lean scum is Rake.

Null is Kary.

This is from both Ryker and Alex.

AM, I don't understand your preference to vote thuggin' over Jerkus when the majority of your posts mostly concern him and there's a slight tidbit about why you scum-read marshy, and honestly in your head you're throwing him in with Jerkus because of certain interactions and it fits in your agenda.
Both on Circus's post at the end of the Day phase and with his vote this day phase, Thuggin has voiced agreement. My problem is the same with both of them. The reason I am voting Circus now is that at least Thuggin has backed up and is considering things.

He has literally claimed Mortician by now. You really think a town role like that doesn't exist?
Yes, that role I used as a safeclaim in Lost Mafia as the Janitor. It's literally the easiest role for Janitor to claim because there is nothing to support it and nothing he has to provide. If you're not claiming VT, then this is an easy one to go to.

~Ryker

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Circus framing AM isn't about AM being a threat that scum needs to eliminate, Kary. It's about three things: the opportunity to sink AM presenting itself, the means to do so via Circus' inactivity and scum's Janitor, and the reason to do so, massive disassociation between scum members.

I am not scum, and your reason for thinking I am scum seems pretty weak. Maybe I am town and I am pushing Rake to see whether there is support for that lynch? This feels a lot more like you are trying to find someone who might be scum with Circus, rather than actually looking at my play to see if it's scummy.

But anyways, talk to me about being wrong on Ryu.
Your play is entirely a push on Rake. You're not seeing if there's support. You're demanding it. Similar to Circus's one directional play, you've not done much else and you are actually using this push to stay away from directly interacting.

~Ryker

I looked back on this because I think your argument boils down to Jerkus having a plan over AggroMed, which is really hilarious because I seen Jerkus jump to action over AggroMed who happened to play off Jerkus and vote him in the same instance. It literally went down with Jerkus getting steam for AggroMed going and then being shut out completely by a out of nowhere claim by AggroMed. I don't see how Jerkus prompted him to reveal the possibility of hidden roles, and if anything, his post in #1386 is focusing more on Meta than anything, thinking that AggroMed doesn't have a reason to claim his role in the way he did.

Your argument really just makes me feel more strongly on this, so thanks for that.
He played off the cards dealt him. He wasn't looking for a reference to hidden roles. He was looking for me to say that I was being a survivalist so he could lynch me through my claim where I AtE'd out the butt. However, I'm not stupid and didn't give him the keys to a Ryker lynch that he wanted, so he changed tact. Reread that entire interaction and tell me Circus wasn't looking for something to lynch me for. Then explain why he refuses to acknowledge any reasons prior to the one he is pushing now.

~Ryker.

your ego is not warranted and if you continue with such a terrible mindset i will put you on my personal policy list if you're town

you're not that great of a scum either
Damn, shots.

Rake said:
Mafia Record | Total Win Percentage: 37 %
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Town: 10-11 | Win Percentage: 47 %
Mafia: 1-6 | Win Percentage: 14 %
Indy: 0-2 | Win Percentage: 0 %

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

as much as those shots hurt, i'm actually 1-2 in mafia terms, I've just replaced into a lot of slots which were doomed and i kew going in it was likely lost cause anyway. I may not be great at scum but im better than the credit i usually get

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And plus, I never claim to be a genius at playing the mafia side of mafia, I'm not being egotistical in saying your approach is bad, it's stating a fact, your reading my actions as actions without intent or consideration to what im saying or following up and telling me why you feel what i've said or done should be looked at to the opposite and when i try to give you my intent for your consideration, you just cover your ears and tell me im playing poorly. But how am i supposed to filter or improve it even in the context of this game when you can't consider what im telling you is how it is. It's like you want me to be scum purely because you dont like how i do things man, and that ain't right.

And, as much as you may truly want to skin me alive, my style as grating and poor as it may be has proven it's efficiency, sure, this game hasn't been perfect and I do have a lot of things I'm already noting worth doing differently next time, but, until the games over, you can either decide to put the time in and find conclusions on me and you know, interact with me so that my towniness will finally shine through your blinders, or you can continue to be obstinate and I'll just sigh silently ruminating on how swf town is content in it's blind ignorance, which funnily enough extends to me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh my gorf this thread.

Rake if you're scum you're honestly not that good, notice how we're willing to hold off your lynch because lynching you is such a non priority. If you're town you ****ing blow. Plain and simple. Now shut up and play the coasting game please and thank you.

Maybe I didn't get schooled by Nabe.

Nabe a lot of your case and reasoning for Circus scum falls under plenty of what if's. But I like your what if's just as much as I like my own what if's and reasoning for thinking AM scum. You've convinced me to join the Circus wagon if it needs support. Congrats.

On the same token, who's to say that the misinformation game doesn't point to you being scum ehh? I'm sure you can admit yourself that you've done a lot of not giving out much information and whatnot when it comes to having clears and speculation and all that jazz. Who's to say that you're not a scummer who knows about a janitor and is using this opportunity to just spread the WIFOM all over our peanut butter sandwiches? I want to believe your input is credible because it sounds logical, but you're being just as sly as evasive as the rest of town so how can we trust that what you're dishing out is accurate?

Plus, you think Rake is town. I mean come on.

Consider me a swing state in the election of Circus vs AM.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
jerkus is there anything of value between karebear/nabe/rake? im sure theres more than "nabe can die. rake can die" as was yesterdays stance. can you make anything out of nabes push against you?

#HBC | ѕoup

And plus, I never claim to be a genius at playing the mafia side of mafia, I'm not being egotistical in saying your approach is bad, it's stating a fact, your reading my actions as actions without intent or consideration to what im saying or following up and telling me why you feel what i've said or done should be looked at to the opposite and when i try to give you my intent for your consideration, you just cover your ears and tell me im playing poorly. But how am i supposed to filter or improve it even in the context of this game when you can't consider what im telling you is how it is. It's like you want me to be scum purely because you dont like how i do things man, and that ain't right.

And, as much as you may truly want to skin me alive, my style as grating and poor as it may be has proven it's efficiency, sure, this game hasn't been perfect and I do have a lot of things I'm already noting worth doing differently next time, but, until the games over, you can either decide to put the time in and find conclusions on me and you know, interact with me so that my towniness will finally shine through your blinders, or you can continue to be obstinate and I'll just sigh silently ruminating on how swf town is content in it's blind ignorance, which funnily enough extends to me.

I seriously cannot believe that you actually think what you're typing is good right now. This is the biggest **** I've seen in a long time. A paragon of ****. Congrats Rake, you've gained yourself the highest award of making the ****tiest post in the whole game. Let that soak in for a minute or continue to pretend you're untouchable. I'm reading your actions without intent? The only 'intent' I have seen from you is that you hardly post, your votes are inconclusive and follow broken logic, and you seem more concerned with an image instead of scumhunting. You keep telling everyone "I'm just bad!!! I'm town!!!!" You're literally accepting that your play is ****ing garbage this game and literally, literally not a single ****ing person besides Nabe (bless his misguided soul) town-reads you. You are at the bottom of the barrel and you're going to spew to me the most ungodly arrogance I've seen in a long time, by saying what you're doing is efficient? To who? You? You think if you were 'efficient' people wouldn't be on you right now? You think because you're Rake you get a free pass? No. You either step up and stop playing like garbage and get lynched, because as Gorf implied, if we weren't dealing with AM/Circus right now, you would be hanging from a ****ing rope.

"how swf town is content in it's blind arrogance"

Lmfao look at this ****ing kid talk like he knows his **** hahahahahahahaha i ****ing can't take you seriously anymore lmao

Okay Rake! Show me how to play Mafia! Teach me how the pros do it! Care to elaborate on your current reads? Let's start here. :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Soup, I know you're likely town reading Joey, can you explain his vote on Frito in Day 2 and vote today? For now it just seems like he's placing votes without much content.

Part of me wants a claim from Nabe just because I think it'd fix so many things but definitely not gonna be heading that way yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

Let's play a round of "Rake keeps making bad excuses for his lack of scum hunting and imitative!"

The rules are simple, every time Rake makes a post that contains no content other than him appealing in any sort of way, you take a drink. Don't try this at home kids.

Hello, Rake. Welcome. Tell me, why haven't you followed up on anything and refuse to be cooperative?

I don't need justifications, Imma do me and you do you soup
That's a tough sell. What do you say about me taking you backstage and making your death look like an accident?

No pls. I have so much to live for
Ooooh! That's gonna be hard to swallow! *Wink*

Round 2!!! Will Rake actually post content, or will he be doomed to a endless loop of bad posts??

So, Rake, you ended that last round with -$1000 in the bank and I just got a call from your wife telling me she cheated on you and is making you pay child support. Are you going to blackmail her and still not do anything worthwhile in this game??

Currently doing so.
The audience can feel the alcohol poisoning move to their central nervous system by now! Can Rake come back before it's too late?

Gorf being mad silly I ain't even a play be real
What a charmer. Ladies, if you're looking for a cheap date, you've found your man right here.

Final Round!!! Rake has a chance of coming back, but will he do it, or will he continue to be a determinant to town who couldn't explain his actions out of a wet paper bag?? Let's find out!

A Million dollars is on the line right now Rake. Your family is in the studio right now, watching. The world wants to know: Why did you vote Circus just to unvote him if you were worried about him being L-2 unless you think that someone would actually hammer him?

Exam today. Still here. GG school
OOOoOOoOOOH! I'm sorry. That's wrong. The answer was that you're mafia and all your posts end up to be useless horse**** that even a humble guy like me can see through. I would have quoted your other posts, but I think it doesn't take much to read you at this point, because your play is so shallow and bad that need I remind you, the majority of the town scum-reads you.

*BZZZZZTT!!!*

There's the buzzer! That's all the time we have today, but for our lucky contestant, we are sending him to an all expenses paid tour to the Shark Tank of Doom(tm). Those fishes are getting hungry! *Laughtrack*

That's all the time we have today! Release the sharks!

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, I know you're likely town reading Joey, can you explain his vote on Frito in Day 2 and vote today? For now it just seems like he's placing votes without much content.

Part of me wants a claim from Nabe just because I think it'd fix so many things but definitely not gonna be heading that way yet.

I don't town-read him as much to be honest, if at all. He's really dissipated in the background and I don't understand why he's voting Jerkus, especially over thuggin' who he's been ranting about for awhile.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I could care what soup posted, but a cute blue haired chicka might be distractin me soon if I play my cards right ;)

Top Bottom