• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
pretty please
Basically it looks like this:

Town: Soup, Joey
Town lean: dabuz, Scary
Null: Gorf, Circus
Scum lean: AM, we thuggin
Scum: Rake, Nabe

In answer to your earlier post about AM v Circus as TvT, I could see yourself - Rake - Nabe as the scumteam, which could leave both AM and Circus as town.
I'm not saying I think their interaction is TvT, but my reads don't rule it out.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Crashboards has hopefully bodied for the last time.

All things considered, how did everyone have Raz?

ReReading and analyzing AM/Circus/Thuggin. A good point was made in saying we don't want to have to go into lylo having to choose from that pool. Got to hit scum today!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I want Rake dead and I want Nabe dead and I am tired of slots whaling at one another.
It blows my mind that two slots that were completely irrelevant yesterDay are now in the spotight toDay.

Vote: Rake

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I agree with Nabe needing to die but I just have that awful feeling.

Kary, if what nabe says with his "power" saying Rake is town is true, where would you go next just for the sake of asking?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Alright, I've basically read the gist of the argument between Jerkus vs. Aggro, and I have to say that town's best interest today is in-between those two. I know neither will submit and they have become hard pressed on each other being scum, though I have a few questions.

AM, I don't understand your preference to vote thuggin' over Jerkus when the majority of your posts mostly concern him and there's a slight tidbit about why you scum-read marshy, and honestly in your head you're throwing him in with Jerkus because of certain interactions and it fits in your agenda.

I see this argument in two manners. You believe Jerkus and Thuggin' are pushing you on a fake Freudian slip on your part and are both scum who have had weird interactions with each other. Your case is more based on personal observation, along that you feel that Circus is fabricating his reason to scum-read you, and both are just trying to make a play on you.

On the other side of the argument, Circus is stating that he believes you actually slipped and is pushing you on that intent prior. The kill being anonymous fits in his previous reasoning, and he believes that you had prior information based on this post.

This is the turning point. This is the post that switches my read on you (AM) from "man, lots of vague things bug me about this play" to "well, THAT'S a red flag."
Circus also mentions he has legitimate reasoning to believe so, hinting at a mortician-esque role in the same post.

Circus said:
See? It's all the **** I've already been saying, just cleaned up to explain why, specifically, I went full force against you at the end of D2, along with the reveal that I am a role that already knew borked flips were a possibility. That is why your post shook me. I was expecting to see some no reveals because my role implies that they're coming. You, as a VT, should have no such expectations.

What I really want to know is something Circus might want to know, and it's mainly that I want to know what lead you to make that post Circus quoted. Was it just coincidence? Did you have an actual reasoning to think that? Circus' reasoning at the moment sounds more conclusive than yours because you're just trying to bundle Thuggin' and Jerkus together, which I don't feel makes sense. I really want to believe that there is a Mortician role, and Jerkus' thought process feels more believable, even if I was suspecting him more over you at first. It really went past my head but a lot of what he's saying makes sense, and I don't know how you can go against it and say that they're both scum, or jerkus is for that matter.

Unvote

#HBC | ѕoup

I want Rake dead and I want Nabe dead and I am tired of slots whaling at one another.
It blows my mind that two slots that were completely irrelevant yesterDay are now in the spotight toDay.

Rake tomorrow. Let this play out. I'm even taking off my tunnel goggles here because I would be foolish to overlook what is going on between thuggin/AM/Jerkus right now. There's a possiblity that Rake will become the play if things even out, but I have a feeling that the lynch will come down to one of these 3.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I agree with Nabe needing to die but I just have that awful feeling.

Kary, if what nabe says with his "power" saying Rake is town is true, where would you go next just for the sake of asking?
Nabe is not a PR, and he doesn't have a clear on Rake.
I would say there's actually more evidence that Nabe has nothing than there is for Nabe being a PR.

If people want to lynch Nabe before Rake just to be on the safe side, then we can do that. That's not a problem.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Rake tomorrow. Let this play out. I'm even taking off my tunnel goggles here because I would be foolish to overlook what is going on between thuggin/AM/Jerkus right now. There's a possiblity that Rake will become the play if things even out, but I have a feeling that the lynch will come down to one of these 3.
People said 'Rake tomorrow' yesterDay. I am not against 'letting this play out', but I also would like to just lynch someone who is scum and not constantly put off this lynch because some side issue flared up and everyone thinks it is important. Lynching scum is important.

#HBC | ѕoup

People said 'Rake tomorrow' yesterDay. I am not against 'letting this play out', but I also would like to just lynch someone who is scum and not constantly put off this lynch because some side issue flared up and everyone thinks it is important. Lynching scum is important.

Seriously read the arguments. Circus has something here.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Seriously read the arguments. Circus has something here.
I'm not saying he doesn't. And I want to see his claim and his reads to get a better feel for his reasoning in pushing this.

But I don't want to lynch a 65% sure AM scum over a 90% sure Rake scum. People keep trying to sell me a worse deal than the one I have and I don't understand why I should care.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not saying he doesn't. And I want to see his claim and his reads to get a better feel for his reasoning in pushing this.

But I don't want to lynch a 65% sure AM scum over a 90% sure Rake scum. People keep trying to sell me a worse deal than the one I have and I don't understand why I should care.

They're not going to back off anytime soon and have set their minds on each other. Like I said before, there's a possibility that there will be a resolution and the lynch will default back to Rake. There's still plenty of time to involve everyone and plenty of time for them to butt heads.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
NABE

HOW IS THAT MAGIC ABILITY OF YOURS TO READ RYU WORKING OUT FOR YOU. JUST WONDERING.

Nabe is not a PR, and he doesn't have a clear on Rake.
I would say there's actually more evidence that Nabe has nothing than there is for Nabe being a PR.

If people want to lynch Nabe before Rake just to be on the safe side, then we can do that. That's not a problem.
What kind of sidelining horse**** is this? Rake is town. Circus is what's important.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Vote: circus

I dunno what role circus may be alluding to but I don't gusta he's making the allusion anyway

Read over marshy, not comfortable with this direction

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: circus

I dunno what role circus may be alluding to but I don't gusta he's making the allusion anyway

Read over marshy, not comfortable with this direction

He has literally claimed Mortician by now. You really think a town role like that doesn't exist?

#HBC | Nabe

Alright, I've basically read the gist of the argument between Jerkus vs. Aggro, and I have to say that town's best interest today is in-between those two. I know neither will submit and they have become hard pressed on each other being scum, though I have a few questions.
This post is just a recap of events, there's no stance. And then you fall into this back-and-forth between you and Kary that reads like the pair of you flipping through a catalogue, **** like, "Let this play out". What do you actually think about all of this?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Mortician sees who killed the dead dude right ? I don't get how that links to circus having an inkling that roles would be all mysterious and finangled with like he suggested.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
#postofthecentury

#HBC | ѕoup

This post is just a recap of events, there's no stance. And then you fall into this back-and-forth between you and Kary that reads like the pair of you flipping through a catalogue, **** like, "Let this play out". What do you actually think about all of this?

You clearly didn't read that all the way through. The cap of events was relevant to my stance on things. I think that what is going down holds merit and as stated before, I would be foolish to overlook. Right now I'm mostly siding with Jerkus for reasons already stated in said post that apparently was catch-up according to you. I don't understand how you're ignoring Jerkus basically claiming mort. Is he lying??

#HBC | ѕoup

Mortician sees who killed the dead dude right ? I don't get how that links to circus having an inkling that roles would be all mysterious and finangled with like he suggested.

I'm not instantly assuming AM is scum because I'm not Jerkus, however, I can see where he's coming from. Did you also skim my post?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I apologize. I realize that saying 'Circus town' like that may have led you to believe that I was confident in that read, which of course would conflict with my earlier reads. In fact, my list of reads is accurate, and I made that post simply to try and demonstrate how utterly ****ing useless it is of you to simply state your read as though it is fact and move on as though you have accomplished all the things required of you.

I should have said 'Rake is scum', that would have better encapsulated my utter disagreement with the way you are playing this game, but I mentioned Circus because I wanted to block the push that you are making in the same way you're trying to block the push I am making, i.e. by appeal to absolutely nothing.

Now, if you would so kindly, please tell me how it is that you came to misread Ryu, because as i understand it that was not something that you are ever wrong about, and yet here we are with an unfortunate situation on our hands.

You could explain that vote on Circus, too.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Circus, claim your role explicitly in a post containing only that information.
Circus, request that Nabe claim his role explicitly in a post containing only that information before you even bother doing this. Nabe swears, and if he has something incriminating on you force him to say it. Don't worry you're being much more pro town than him.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gordito, tell me in full extent what Circus did prior to going onto AM.

Tell me what AM thought of Circus before Circus went onto AM.

I agree with AM on this one. Simple as that.

#HBC | Nabe

Right, so here's where I'm at. Circus is scum, Kary too, remaining team lies in two of Soup/dabuz/Joey. This is a PoE scumteam given what I know about the game, and the question, "Why can't we put together a coherent scumteam?"

Important spot of logic: Circus could be a town anti-anti-reveal role, but if not, then he's a scum anti-reveal role, or he's scum with knowledge of it. Therefore, there is definitely one of these scum roles in the game. I'm going to say Janitor moving forward for lack of other information.

Circus takes the main tack against AM by framing them after the role reveal discussion yesterDay, which scum knows will get support from half of the playerlist. Circus or one of his mates is a Janitor, and can guarantee a hidden flip at exactly the right moment, which leads to where we are toDay. The reason this whole gambit exists is that Circus was quiet at first -- in all likelihood he's a goon, and when he steps into thread D2 as a righteous PR, he's setting up a situation where he can make a few key posts to set up a mislynch, then die later without the scumteam losing any Night power. This was born out of early dislike coming from Thug, and Circus' predisposition as scum (lately) to not really play the game.

Kary takes the counter tack of voting Rake, which gets support from everyone who liked it previously. This is a continued tunnel from the previous Day after the Frito lynch, leaving Kary with a public face that allows him to pursue the Rake front: "I'm not participating in AM/Circus, because I'm so pissed that Rake is being ignored again." This prints him a GOJF card to sit tight on Rake while the argument rages around him, and even to hammer if need be without damaging that public face.

The other three players I named all have various splintered reads and public views on the thread overall, but haven't taken action to make anything actually happen. This has left possible the back-and-forths between Frito/AM/Thug/Gorf which now fill up the majority of the void of the game.

Move ahead a couple Days. After an AM mislynch and a Circus scumflip, scum is down by one, but town doesn't know where to go, because of the rest of the scumteam working publicly at cross-purposes. This leaves town saying, "who the **** is scum now?" which is a sentiment that's already being expressed by several people.

It's one big circus of misinformation, and exactly the plan that a scumteam with a misinformation role like Janitor would come up with.

I'm a little hung up on Soup/dabuz/Joey, but they're the PoE fit for the information. Joey seems least likely of the three. The scumteam could be 3 + a traitor, which would go further to explain read confusion.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I am not scum, and your reason for thinking I am scum seems pretty weak. Maybe I am town and I am pushing Rake to see whether there is support for that lynch? This feels a lot more like you are trying to find someone who might be scum with Circus, rather than actually looking at my play to see if it's scummy.

But anyways, talk to me about being wrong on Ryu.

Top Bottom