• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That it is. But I don't see another lynch happening within that time.

I was actually planning on hammering pretty soon unless you have a reason I shouldn't.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Like, between you and Ryker, I think ryker's more grounded in his counter point, but you seem so much more certain.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
yeah thats weird man i don't know

Vote: Friday Townie

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It's hard to believe I just watched us lynch an almost confirmed townie.\

This game is truly beyond understanding

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You could have unvoted if you had a problem with it. Who would have been the better (viable) lynch?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I could have, call it indifference I guess, I don't think any of my other ideals coulda been pushed through fast enough but im also unhappy i didnt at least try

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Friday Townie [7] - Nabe, we thuggin, Rake, dabuz, Gorf, Masquerain, Circus
Rake [2] - Kary, Raziek
Nabe [2] - Scary, Friday Townie
dabuz [1] - soup
Circus [1] - Aggressive Mediation

Scary [0]
Raziek [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Kary [0]
we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting:

A lynch has been reached! It is twilight phase until I get the flip up.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The day dragged on as the ghosts bickered, pointing their fingers in every direction.

"I bet it was that guy! He's holding a lily! What's that about? That's suspicious, right?"

"Yeah, it's totally that guy! Hey, guy, why are you holding a lily?"

"They symbolize purity."

"Ha! Bull****!"

"Hey, he's got a barbell too! Looks heavy."

"And look at those muscles. Totally scary."

"Yeah! Let's get him!"

So the rest of the ghosts team up and push the scary ghost with the suspicious lily and the heavy barbell out of the mansion.

Friday Townie, Biff Atlas, the Bodybuilder, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

Night 2 Begins! Please send in your Night Actions by the 8th at 11:59pm CST.

No more posting.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The ghosts congregate once more in the foyer when morning comes. They look at the wall, hoping for another night without casualties. They discover that...

Raziek, ?????, was turned into a portrait!

But the portrait is blank!

Day 3 Begins!

Votecount

Circus [0]
Nabe [0]
Rake [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Scary [0]
dabuz [0]
Kary [0]
we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting: Circus, Nabe, Rake, AM, Scary, dabuz, Kary, we thuggin, Gorf, soup, Masquerain

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline has been set for 11:59pm CST on Dec 16th.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Raz was a pretty sensible choice. No one really found him suspicious. In fact, if you had asked me who scum would be targeting during the Night, I would have banked on someone like him taking the shot. His odds of living were pretty slim.

Vote: Aggressive Mediation

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Frito Town: would pursue thuggin / gorf (gorf more because his d2 is hella dicey so far
Hey Rake. Remember this? Does it still stand? Did you really need to add that last comment in your post? It seems to me like you're trying to justify your bad vote with your bad reads.

Other half finally caught his ass up. My head's swimming after digging through 27 gogdamn pages of ****, twelve just as the game's re-opening. Lemme get to collect myself and reread **** I earmarked.

Before I go, Circus have you ever heard of the phrase, "If it sounds too good to be true, it ain't"? Why, after both you and marshy were digging into us for even suggesting that some sort of flip-hiding could even exist, would we ever ****ing use it? Considering we had you both pointing guns at us yesterday for that logic, why would we take one and load a round directly into our foots?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'll get to gorf one day or another.

No, I didn't need to but I did it, call it effect.

I don't need justifications, Imma do me and you do you soup

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Other half finally caught his *** up. My head's swimming after digging through 27 gogdamn pages of ****, twelve just as the game's re-opening. Lemme get to collect myself and reread **** I earmarked.

Before I go, Circus have you ever heard of the phrase, "If it sounds too good to be true, it ain't"? Why, after both you and marshy were digging into us for even suggesting that some sort of flip-hiding could even exist, would we ever ****ing use it? Considering we had you both pointing guns at us yesterday for that logic, why would we take one and load a round directly into our foots?
because ryker.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll get to gorf one day or another.

No, I didn't need to but I did it, call it effect.

I don't need justifications, Imma do me and you do you soup

At least give a reason for why you're going on thuggin' after Frito town. I don't recall you ever going into it and why it determined anything, but that's on a hazy memory from downtime.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@soup: Rake toMorrow. AM toDay.

@AM: Maybe you like the wifom. Maybe you can't control whether or not you Jan. Doesn't matter.

@Rake: Who's scum and why?

#HBC | ѕoup

@soup: Rake toMorrow. AM toDay.

@AM: Maybe you like the wifom. Maybe you can't control whether or not you Jan. Doesn't matter.

@Rake: Who's scum and why?

Are you gonna post that master case on them that will convince me otherwise? Kind of tired of being shafted in this game.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
...Is the fact that Ryker totally foreshadowed the no reveal not enough for you? That kind of trumps everything I said in the post I never made.

This is incredibly ****ing weak WIFOM that has a high chance of blowing up in our faces. Why would we do it? How many Jans have you seen can't control their power? It does matter, stop trying to undersell it. You act like we have outside knowledge that we suddenly slipped in the heat of the moment and that's the furthest of the truth. It's far too convenient for that to be the case and you should know that.

#HBC | ѕoup

...Is the fact that Ryker totally foreshadowed the no reveal not enough for you? That kind of trumps everything I said in the post I never made.

I feel like I just walked in on a crime scene, and you've got the blueprints to the whole murder. Point it out to me?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This is incredibly ****ing weak WIFOM that has a high chance of blowing up in our faces. Why would we do it? How many Jans have you seen can't control their power? It does matter, stop trying to undersell it. You act like we have outside knowledge that we suddenly slipped in the heat of the moment and that's the furthest of the truth. It's far too convenient for that to be the case and you should know that.
I try not to make a habit of playing Outguess The Mod. Especially considering the portrait idea is so tied to Luigi's Mansion flavor, I wouldn't be surprised if the Janitor was a passive ability for one of the scum. As long as they live, the NKs flip blank. Totally believable to me.

If you're going to attempt to defend yourself here, you're going to need something better than "what you're saying makes too much sense."

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
FOR NlGGAZ WHO THINK AGGRO V JERKUS WAS TVT

what the hell. who the **** is the scumteam in that case? i have a seriously difficult time rationalizing that **** and part of me just wants to steamroll them back to back

Marshy's still alive ?

Vote: We Thuggin

/omgrakevotedfirstagainmustbescumGG
i dont understand how this implicates me. all ive done is lynch townies (and just spearheaded ones lynch yesterday) and ive consistently been null-->scum for even townaligned players. right now scum benefit from keeping me around as im still bloodthirsty and liable to do the legwork for them if i cling onto the wrong target

but hey man i see youre stating that you dont need justification. cool. what are your current reads looking like in that case?

yo aggro lemme hit yu like i did in skies and ask you who comprises the scumteam

vote am

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Guys let's be real or a second, we're not gonna waste the Day and whatnot but we're TOTALLY lynching Rake by the end of this right?

Top Bottom