• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
You can **** right off, Gorf.

This is not the play.

NOTHING makes it the play when the Rake wagon started first and still has steam. The burden is on YOU GUYS to try to show why Rake ISN'T the play, and you've done VERY LITTLE to show that Rake's responses at ALL make him Town.

Marshy is visibly pushing ANY DIRECTION BUT RAKE with absolute trash reasoning.
But you haven't done anything to show they are scummy. In fact only kary has.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Raz, man, you must just have some sort of misunderstanding. Rake is a GREAT play. Frito is just a much, MUCH better play, and I just want you to tell me why I'm wrong so I can tell you why YOU'RE wrong man! You'll be able to gauge me better which is something you wanna do right?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
THE FRlTO WAGON STARTED BEFORE THE RAKE WAGON YOU ****TARD. lT JUST FLOUNDERED CUZ WERE STUCK WITH TRASH TOWNIES SUCH AS YOURSELF WHO DOESNT KNOW SCUM WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. yes ive been pushing different wagons but frito was my original choice. just shut the hell up and go with me on this. ****ing sick of this voting block existing JUST to stonewall me. WERE THE SAME ****ING ALIGNMENT RAZ. WHY EVEN DO THAT **** WHEN WERE ON THE SAME TEAM

#HBC | Gorf

Rake we got a warm seat for you on this wagon man care to join? I'm making special brownies for everyone who hops on man :)

Rajam

Smash Champion
Which wagon started first is just a fallacy to push one wagon or the other; at the end, we could all just be happy and lynch Nabe you know :)

Okay, talked to Alex. Trying to get this out while I can.

We need to move.

Step 1: Establish Lynch Pool

Rake, Circus, Nabe, Frito, Thuggin.

There. I did it. Fanatical nay-sayers please shut up for the moment. We don't need zealous white-knighting of "they can't be scum." We need actual solid reason not to lynch these people if you are defending them.

Step 2: Eliminate Choices
First things first: Nabe. Your opaque PR plan is not helping. As scum, it allows you to hide. As town, it only allows your words to be twisted. You're gonna have to nut up and give us something more so that you can actually be held accountable to SOMETHING rather than getting away with such nebulous play.

Secondly, Circus, hate to be an ass, but catch-up or die.

There's my contribution for the moment. More if I don't get Crashboarded.

Step 3: Vote

This comes later.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
open your eyes and stop tunneling. reread this post to yourself and tell yourself with a straight face that youre not being paranoid as ****. seriously. why the **** do so many members of this town hav frito as town? dudes been ****posting the entirety of the game and id LOVE to see this last minute wagon succeed

soup join me
dude...you know he was aboard the second biggest wagon and just voted someone who previously had no votes and town gave up trying to lynch near deadline? idgaf throw wifom in my face but as scum itd be much easier to just keep pushing rake with all the momentum his way play most importantly fritos scum
Dude you cannot tell me I'm paranoid for being concerned about Nabe's motives, then come in here and tell me that Nabe changing his vote like that makes him town. MAYBE it does. But like **** I'm going to give Nabe a free pass just based on that.

Now maybe so many people have FT as town, because they are town. CRAZY thought. But you're sure as hell not going to convince those people just by shouting at them so I don't know why you bother. Personally, I don't see FT scum really and I don't want to lynch them toDay.

And don't tell me i'm tunneling or whatever else. I gave you the choice between Rake/Nabe, and just as soon as I thought you were onboard, you're jumping ship again. Forgive me being skeptical of your direction.

And you think this guy is scum? I ask you.
I have made it perfectly clear that I think Rake is scum. Let's please not pretend that one joking comment somehow clears the *******.

Now I would love to have this discussion with you; is Rake scum? Let's debate it. But that requires you to actually post something of substance.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
And i'm shaking my head when thuggin/Gorf

#1 Switch from voting Rake to appealing to him to join them on a waggon

#2 Can't remember that Rake has had his vote on FT since his first ****ing post toDay.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Hm.

Hard skimmed thoroughly read through pre-game and D1 and still don't really get the Sokr lynch. Thuggin, talk to me about why Sokr felt your fangs instead of frito or AM.

Trying to calculate the liklihood of thuggin and AM both being town and wrong about each other. Odds gotta be slim, right?

Open poll: Rake and Frito can be scum together y/n?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Can I actually get a post through without Crashboards eating or being not being able to view the site? Let's find out.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
First things first: Nabe. Your opaque PR plan is not helping. As scum, it allows you to hide. As town, it only allows your words to be twisted. You're gonna have to nut up and give us something more so that you can actually be held accountable to SOMETHING rather than getting away with such nebulous play.
Rake is town. I'm being pretty ****ing transparent already.

Ryu is gutscum. I do not have the naked truth on my side, unlike with Rake. But I've never been wrong about Ryu before. Leap of faith? Crashboards will not permit more.

I don't hide or idle as scum. Snake-in-the-grass is my town play. If the time comes, everything I've said this game is something you will be perfectly comfortable with interpreting on your own and holding me to; you've done it before.

Hm.

Hard skimmed thoroughly read through pre-game and D1 and still don't really get the Sokr lynch. Thuggin, talk to me about why Sokr felt your fangs instead of frito or AM.

Trying to calculate the liklihood of thuggin and AM both being town and wrong about each other. Odds gotta be slim, right?

Open poll: Rake and Frito can be scum together y/n?
Don't play odds. Read the thread and put out some thought.

They could certainly be scum together. But let's test half of that hypothesis by voting for Frito, rather than asking it as a weirdass question to put a patch over skimming.

#HBC | ѕoup

CRASHBOARDS PLEASE LET ME POST

@CIRCUS

Are you getting these vibes or just wondering if others are? I was looking back on if Rake ever pushed or stated his read on Frito but as far as I'm concerned he never did any of the sort (might have town-read him once, don't quote me on that). I don't see the reason for Rake to vote his partner out of the gate like that and more importantly Frito's interactions with him don't seem partner-esque and are rather non-committal. I would expect for Rake to at least have an idle chat with Frito if he was planning to bus/distance and Frito has consciously ignored his vote for the majority of the phase. He practically skims by it and tries to switch gears to thuggin' instead. It's a bit weird now that you pointed it out though and I had time to think about it.

I looked further into things and I noticed Frito does finally state his read on Rake (#805) but it's just complacently null. I kept looking further and Frito has hydra johns with Ruy stating he doesn't like Rake but Rajam does, but I'm not going to look into that and that's just the crux of playing with hydras I guess.

#HBC | Nabe

I have made it perfectly clear that I think Rake is scum. Let's please not pretend that one joking comment somehow clears the *******.

Now I would love to have this discussion with you; is Rake scum? Let's debate it. But that requires you to actually post something of substance.
I have made it perfectly clear that I am not having a discussion or debate. One joking comment certainly does not clear Rake.

You are tunneling.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, where is your vote atm?

On Rake, and I don't think it's gonna change any time soon. I think Rake is a much more fruitful lynch and I look at the Frito wagon basically being marshy spear-headed as usual (Null) and Gorf being his lap-dog like he has been literally this whole game. And then there's you, who is stating dire straits on Ruy and how you're certain he's scum, for whatever reasons that haven't come to light. I can't really place my trust so easily on this wagon.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I have made it perfectly clear that I am not having a discussion or debate. One joking comment certainly does not clear Rake.

You are tunneling.
Then why did you ****ing ask in the first place? You don't want to talk about something, and then you accuse me of tunneling because I don't change my mind on your say-so?

Forget it. Call me back when you're not sitting on you throne pretending that being unhelpful actually does any good.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe you called me scum in GHebs bad idea mafia after I quick shot Soup day 1
I always think people are scum when they don't agree with my principles as town. I had trouble feeling my read because you were playing differently. I still stand by the way I acted towards you in that game, even though my read in the beginning was wrong, because my insistence that you needed to shoot scared you back into proper play, and if I had posted at all the next Day before BSL's modkill, I'd likely have read you as town.

That's entirely different from this situation. I feel I am seeing standard scum Ryu.

#HBC | Nabe

Then why did you ****ing ask in the first place? You don't want to talk about something, and then you accuse me of tunneling because I don't change my mind on your say-so?
You've already correctly identified that my "question" was in fact a joke. There was never any desire to discuss Rake. I will not lynch Rake.

You haven't posted regarding anyone except Rake. That is tunneling. I've tried to lighten the air. Now I'm trying a direct approach. Examine other players. You are making yourself hard to read.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Nabe's recent reads were kind of trashy. How do you expect Frito to get much out of analyzing those reads, Marshy? >_>.

I find it funny that you were on the Rake wagon, and now you're calling us morons for being on the Rake wagon. Stop playing like trash please? c:

I'm pretty much with Raziek on this one. Most of the people on Frito aren't saying substantial **** on him, and are more so calling us morons for not being on him instead of explaining why we should. Can pretty much say I'm not voting Frito today lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I always think people are scum when they don't agree with my principles as town. I had trouble feeling my read because you were playing differently. I still stand by the way I acted towards you in that game, even though my read in the beginning was wrong, because my insistence that you needed to shoot scared you back into proper play, and if I had posted at all the next Day before BSL's modkill, I'd likely have read you as town.

That's entirely different from this situation. I feel I am seeing standard scum Ryu.
How?

Granted I've been stuck on my phone since smashboards is being attacked by smash haters again but what I am doing different this time?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man it's sad only Marahy has a non gut reason for voting us.

Marshy shut the hell up, your one of the last people who should be saying I need to justify scummy play. You made a ****ty case trying to quick lynch someone you eventually town read then proceeded to push cause they wouldn't post pregame. You never gave a god damn thought it was due to personal ideology. You actually think and consider when your town which is what you did Day 2 and why I voted Take instead.

Gorf quit trolling and play the gog damn game.

Nabe quit dropping your your PR bomb and out it or don't mention it at all if your not gonna claim it. Kary is tunneling yet Raje sits on his ass all day and tries to play off, "lynch him" as "pressure" he's not trying to help town his only focus is staying alive.

#HBC | Gorf

*pant pant pant* I'm a lap dog man! Woof :)

I have to wait for marshys command if I wanna move my vote. Like, sorry ruy, but since he thinks you're scum I gotta vote for you . I just don't have my thoughts and fooled people who are actually good at the game into thinking I do man! As long as I can keep folks like marshy an aggro med fooled I'm gonna keep up the lap dog act man! Woof woof :)!

Btw, just to be even more of a lap dog, how can you guys honestly sit here and say that being in support of the dabuz, rake, and frito wagon make somebody scummy. If I was a triple voter id probably put 2 on frito and 1 on rake man, and if marshy was one I'm sure he'd put one on each man! Just cuz my votes on frito doesn't mean my heads all over the place dude. Read my post and tell me I haven't been consistent man!

Geez I didn't realize that the first chapter in the How To Play As Town guide was play like a ****ing robot man! ONE MAN ONE VOICE! SPREAD PEACE, NOT WAR!

#HBC | Nabe

How?

Granted I've been stuck on my phone since smashboards is being attacked by smash haters again but what I am doing different this time?
Nothing? It's BiM that was different, because you played a reckless dayshooter who don't give no ****s. You are the one who brought up BiM, and I am saying it's irrelevant to the game.

Raje sits on his *** all day and tries to play off, "lynch him" as "pressure" he's not trying to help town his only focus is staying alive.
And yet, he's town.
Are you scum?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Since when did I say you had to play like a ****ing robot?

Half your posts are worthless with the other half either unsubstantiated comments, Frito is better, but why? He'll your inviting scum read #2 on the wagon, why? The other are some decent and actually good posts on the game.

I'm constantly conflicted on you because 75% of your posts make me go wtf.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He's not god damn town.

I'm not god damn mafia.

I'm not a not a mother ****ing Indy.

I'm a ****ing town who is being voted by 3 people who, "feel Ruy is scum",

Seriously **** this game.

#HBC | Gorf

Seriously guys I HATE when people kill me vibe :grrr:

I'm not going to go around spoon feeding town my reads man. Were (mostly, if not) all adults here with functioning brains. Choose to read me or not, but don't say I'm not doing **** cuz I'm not conforming man! Like, if Hendrix conformed, we wouldn't have had that RADICAL performance at Woodstock '69 man! I don't care whether or not you guys agree with what I'm doing as far as how I'm playing, but I'll be damned if anyone can actually make a case on what I've done rather than the false perception that I'm not man!

I HATE when I have to be uncool.

#HBC | Gorf

Since when did I say you had to play like a ****ing robot?

Half your posts are worthless with the other half either unsubstantiated comments, Frito is better, but why? He'll your inviting scum read #2 on the wagon, why? The other are some decent and actually good posts on the game.

I'm constantly conflicted on you because 75% of your posts make me go wtf.
Read: that post that marshy made about WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT X AND Y AND WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Gorf I'm not god damn asking you to spoon feed me town reads holy ****.

I'm asking you to be readable and give me a reason to your ****ing ******** play. Even Marshy threw something out there.

#HBC | Gorf

Are you suggesting I should police him?
This has been your most pro town avenue you've conjured up man. Like, you should TOTALLY police him. He's a babbling idiot, and that's the nicest way I can put it. If you want to hav a shot at helping your scum team live to end game OR to live as town, doesn't matter what, SHUT. HIM. UP. MAN.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ruy, it's very unlikely that you will get lynched today. Calm down and stop letting yourself get baited by Gorf who has already set your mind on you.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: Set his*

that dank is too stronk got me higher than a kite right now

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This has been your most pro town avenue you've conjured up man. Like, you should TOTALLY police him. He's a babbling idiot, and that's the nicest way I can put it. If you want to hav a shot at helping your scum team live to end game OR to live as town, doesn't matter what, SHUT. HIM. UP. MAN.
Babbling idiot?

How?

Him jumping around is nothing new.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nabe, you continue to insist that Rake is Town. Why?

If you have a PR with Mod-confirmation proving this fact, then stop wasting our time and tell us, or we're going to go ahead and lynch him. You've already been blatantly obvious about it to the point that you should probably just hard claim it so we can move on with our lives.

Top Bottom