• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Swap on me null on first fell, like I've been saying I wasn't expecting anything really, but after Gorff hammered it was like : even though that was fast, there was like: 0 resistance to sokr by basically anyone. It was like this weird apathetic twilight zone of the townies involved either just couldn't care less, or just didn't want to think too much about it. i'm guilty of not thinking too much about it too , but still, with slots like Kary and FT around and even soup, there was just too much passiveness for me not to be thinking scum was sliding around on that wagon.

IIRC your first read of Gorf was town lean based on gut. I don't really see the point you're trying to get at here otherwise unless you're trying to say you think someone in the Kary/ FT/ Soup group is scum based on their reactions, or lack thereof to the QL?

I was initially exploring the idea but as I elaborated on I'm pretty okay with soup and Kary and I'm gunning for FT.

The lack of resistance thing was me just making a comment really that I had noticed, like usually with lycnhes, there's kinda this tug of war for it to happen and here it just never did. You can't even say it was teh speed of it either so I'm left having to keep going back to it to see if I'm not misunderstanding what i felt initially. Like asking why when ryu resisted at first iirc, did he not keep it up. Things like that are whats' causing me to look at that wagon more and more

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I appreciate the honesty and conviction, but do you have any real reason to suspect Rake? Kid's town.
Oh really? I disagree. And i'm not aware of any real reason why I should trust your judgement on this.

Now, I might be persuaded in light of some sort of argument....

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I still want to say he's leaning null town but I'm not totally caught up, his intent feels legit behind his vote as I can see where he's coming from with it, but at the same time it doesn't feel like theres' a consideration to the rakeTown side and that his scum read is more based in opportunism than legitimacy, he didn't talk about me much so maybe if he laid out why he liked the approach D1 or w/e I' feel better but he's leaning around the same area as you where I'm not comfortable calling you better than null with a little bit of a scum by poe / my own worries feel. Although between the two of you I think i'm starting to like your slot a bit more as I catch up but it remains to be seen if that'll hold water.

I don't understand where you're really going here. You're saying Gorf is leaning null town despite not being caught up, but then you go to explain why you don't think this is the case and how you're getting a scum lean on him. That really doesn't add up man.

Me saying : i want to say this, means I'm not saying it, ergo, I don't feel that way as strongly before, and because I'm liable to worry and overthink things I've placed him on a lower platform until I can either get around to questioning him or see something that makes me go: yeah i was right no need to worry about gorf. I apologize if that was unclear. Basically I've moved my read on him slightly while I decide whether to move it back up or pursue a gorf angle.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

How do you feel about him ?
Leaning scum. First off, I think I've said this before but i'll say it again, that hammer was bad...really REALLY bad. Past that, he's a weird slot. He has lots of posts which are useless and if you read my wall, you saw I pointed out something where I didn't like how Gorf said he didn't want the AM lynch yet he was pushing super hard and acted like he did. There are moments that are bad like that in his play. Then he has posts like this:
(878)
This is a very fair point and one of my concerns as well, but do you think that gorf was pushing it hard out of scum posturing even now, or could he have understood the intent to see a reaction ? That's how I remember feeling initially but I can see your perspective on feeling this way.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake I'm not at all town reading you, I want you in a body bag.

Rajam thinks your town and I don't agree with him.
I keep referring to your slot as you, because your a hydra. Your reads list had me at null town or w/e meaning even if you disagree you still let rajam post it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

iight yo

scary/karebear/gorf/joey/raz town in that order. none of these people should be lynched anytime soon and anyone who disagrees is wrong and should stop thinking what they want to think and instead just stop even considering that any of these slots might be scum. we have enough fish to fry and any focus on these clear nonplays is time wasted for all of us and is just dumb as ****

soups a townlean as well. he had me confused d1 but i take comfort in him being the only person besides me to not blinded by dabdabs atrocities and his plays improved as well. not quite as "damn this dude is town" level as the above five but hes my bro for now feel me

that leaves...well wuddya have it. jerkus/nabe/rake/frito/dabdab. jerkus/nabe i can wait to deduce. im not done terrorizing jerkus yet and i feel like i can find something of value between him and nabe if im given more time. aggro can go either way but hes not a play and he can be of some use. frito and dabdab remain terrible and refuse to not make me want to vomit nearly every post they make but whatever. deadlines nearing and ive got time to take them out later and get people to stop townreading them for ******** reasons later

gorf/aggro/soup...listen guys. a lot of this towns reads are EXTRAORDINARILY BAD. im not saying this to be a ****. im saying this cuz i have more faith in you guys outliving me and sheparding the innocent away from terrible reads. we ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO THINK GORF/SCARY MIGHT BE NOT BE TOWN. we ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEFENDED RAKE/FRITO/DABDAB/JERKUS AT VARIOUS POINTS. all of this has really happened in this game by people who claim to be sane. when i inevitably die...please dont let my aforementioned townreads who have no idea what the **** to think or where the **** to go or how the **** to properly manage direction in a thread to overrun the town and lose us the ****ing gorfdamn game. that is all i ask

vote rake
ironic considering you liked me d1, or you gave the perception of that

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Fiery response there.

Question: I think Nabe is the ONLY one who has defended Rake thus far. Do you think it could be a set-up?/quote]

Could it be a set-up? Yes.

What sort of set-up it might be, or how likely it is to be a set up, I'm not certain of at this point. I feel like I haven't caught exactly what you mean by a set-up; a defense of a scumbuddy?

I am very mindful of Gorf and we thuggin changing their opinions on Rake. For Nabe to now defend Rake and push FT seems an attempt to swing momentum back in the opposite direction.

Of course, Nabe's middle name is 'mystery', so it remains to be seen what merit there is to his change in direction.

There's also a number of people pushing something other than Rake. I am not worried about most of them, but they are notable by their absence. And then there's the matter of the waggon on Nabe. I wouldn't put it past Nabe to simply pull a 180 to try and throw off his pursuers.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
wow, damn. #1088 EBWOP:

Fiery response there.

Question: I think Nabe is the ONLY one who has defended Rake thus far. Do you think it could be a set-up?
Could it be a set-up? Yes.

What sort of set-up it might be, or how likely it is to be a set up, I'm not certain of at this point. I feel like I haven't caught exactly what you mean by a set-up; a defense of a scumbuddy?

I am very mindful of Gorf and we thuggin changing their opinions on Rake. For Nabe to now defend Rake and push FT seems an attempt to swing momentum back in the opposite direction.

Of course, Nabe's middle name is 'mystery', so it remains to be seen what merit there is to his change in direction.

There's also a number of people pushing something other than Rake. I am not worried about most of them, but they are notable by their absence. And then there's the matter of the waggon on Nabe. I wouldn't put it past Nabe to simply pull a 180 to try and throw off his pursuers.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Spent all day yesterday trying to say that Rake's head needs to be on a pike.

This is especially important given the timing of the counterpushes on Frito and Dabuz.

I don't know the votecount, so I'm not going to throw a vote yet, but consider me effectively voting Rake.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
I wouldn't put it past Nabe to simply pull a 180 to try and throw off his pursuers.
open your eyes and stop tunneling. reread this post to yourself and tell yourself with a straight face that youre not being paranoid as ****. seriously. why the **** do so many members of this town hav frito as town? dudes been ****posting the entirety of the game and id LOVE to see this last minute wagon succeed

soup join me

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
I wouldn't put it past Nabe to simply pull a 180 to try and throw off his pursuers.
dude...you know he was aboard the second biggest wagon and just voted someone who previously had no votes and town gave up trying to lynch near deadline? idgaf throw wifom in my face but as scum itd be much easier to just keep pushing rake with all the momentum his way play most importantly fritos scum

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
basically yes scary do you agree that nabe's vote on sokr was bad and gross and he should get pressured for it to discern his intentions as to why he made a bad and gross vote would you ignore the mob on ft right now and vote nabe with me???
soup nooo let's keep this Nabe wagon in 1st

thuggin, you still need to explain your strong town read on Scary from the beginning

I wonder where's Scary anyways

and Circus

btw +1000 to Joey's #712

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
i actually ****ing dont frito. of ALL the **** to be discussing right now youre worried about my TOWNREAD OF SCARY SINCE LIKE PAGE 2?

instead of just clinging onto the nabe wagon have you even TRIED to analyze nabes recent reads? i would love for ruy to come in here and watch him seriously try to justify this bull**** play

town. we NEED to lynch this ****ing moron scumbag NOW

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i actually ****ing dont frito. of ALL the **** to be discussing right now youre worried about my TOWNREAD OF SCARY SINCE LIKE PAGE 2?

instead of just clinging onto the nabe wagon have you even TRIED to analyze nabes recent reads? i would love for ruy to come in here and watch him seriously try to justify this bull**** play

town. we NEED to lynch this ****ing moron scumbag NOW
Don't forget about those precious 1000 points he gave to Joey for meat riding him man! That was VERY important!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
thuggin what about you stop avoiding everything addressed at you through this raging mask and actually answer the questions?

You have my reads. Reasoning:

Ryu -- innate knowledge within the fabric of my being
Rake -- guttown, I like his playstyle; the only reason I had interest in him was to straighten out a qualm
Gorf, Thug -- guttown
Joey -- obvtown
Soup -- meta townlean; he hasn't exploded emotionally over minor clashes of opinion, and I haven't seen any negative motivation in his posts
Kary -- meta townlean; working an angle on a case without obvious lurches in momentum that show across his standard scum play
AM -- could be scum, but not with Ryuscum; two players playing two different games at cross-purposes
Circus -- stark null
The rest -- secret
That's a lot of gut and not a lot of reasoning.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
yo soup we been in synergy this dayphase. join the wagon?

rake i kno youve hated frito since early d2 alongside me. join the wagon now?

aggro keep doing what youre doing but me/fritos conflict was your secondary interest a little while ago. the outcome of this lynch should give you some more insight into nabe as well. teo birds with one stone by joining this wagon

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
HOW ABOUT NO?

Rake's recent responses have ALL BEEN GARBAGE.

We made it very clear that we're vote blocking Marshy's ****ty wagons, who need I remind everyone, has been totally anti-Town the whole day phase UNTIL NOW.

We're NOT following this wagon just because Marshy insists that "FRITO NEEDS TO DIE HBC" and then NABE AND GORF of all people are riding his coattails. This wagon is **** GARBAGE.

The Dabuz push got stonewalled, so Marshy's trying the next best thing that isn't Rake.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Can we shut the **** up about Frito for god's sake?
What is wrong with you man? You say our play is anti town and then deliberately try to shut down the play toDay without even giving it a glance!

How's about this: convince me that you're right. Show me that frito is no way the play. I'll put in as much effort to tell you how wrong you are as you do to tell me how wrong I am. It's a win win man! You'll see me do stuff and I'll get your vote on the frito wagon in the end man!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You can **** right off, Gorf.

This is not the play.

NOTHING makes it the play when the Rake wagon started first and still has steam. The burden is on YOU GUYS to try to show why Rake ISN'T the play, and you've done VERY LITTLE to show that Rake's responses at ALL make him Town.

Marshy is visibly pushing ANY DIRECTION BUT RAKE with absolute trash reasoning.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
shut the **** up and get the HELL out the way raziek. NOTHING you said changes fritos scumbagtastic play and youre hating on the wago for its PLAYERS and not its CONTENT. you act like i idn make a case early this dayphase. stop playing like youre trying to be mvp for the opposite team

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
vote dabdab

oh we in there! townreads this guy needs to reevaluate their life. quickhit from work btw since theres other stuff of interest i aint got time to address atm

iight yo

scary/karebear/gorf/joey/raz town in that order. none of these people should be lynched anytime soon and anyone who disagrees is wrong and should stop thinking what they want to think and instead just stop even considering that any of these slots might be scum. we have enough fish to fry and any focus on these clear nonplays is time wasted for all of us and is just dumb as ****

soups a townlean as well. he had me confused d1 but i take comfort in him being the only person besides me to not blinded by dabdabs atrocities and his plays improved as well. not quite as "damn this dude is town" level as the above five but hes my bro for now feel me

that leaves...well wuddya have it. jerkus/nabe/rake/frito/dabdab. jerkus/nabe i can wait to deduce. im not done terrorizing jerkus yet and i feel like i can find something of value between him and nabe if im given more time. aggro can go either way but hes not a play and he can be of some use. frito and dabdab remain terrible and refuse to not make me want to vomit nearly every post they make but whatever. deadlines nearing and ive got time to take them out later and get people to stop townreading them for ******** reasons later

gorf/aggro/soup...listen guys. a lot of this towns reads are EXTRAORDINARILY BAD. im not saying this to be a ****. im saying this cuz i have more faith in you guys outliving me and sheparding the innocent away from terrible reads. we ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO THINK GORF/SCARY MIGHT BE NOT BE TOWN. we ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DEFENDED RAKE/FRITO/DABDAB/JERKUS AT VARIOUS POINTS. all of this has really happened in this game by people who claim to be sane. when i inevitably die...please dont let my aforementioned townreads who have no idea what the **** to think or where the **** to go or how the **** to properly manage direction in a thread to overrun the town and lose us the ****ing gorfdamn game. that is all i ask

vote rake
vote frito

**** YES. HOMERUN PLAY

join us rake. me voting isnt ironic btw
Marshy has pushed THREE DIFFERENT WAGONS in 3 pages!

How can you call that commitment to a scumread when he's ping-ponging like this and going "NAH THIS GUY'S SCUM. JK THIS GUY IS. NO WAIT FRITO IS."

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

yo soup we been in synergy this dayphase. join the wagon?

rake i kno youve hated frito since early d2 alongside me. join the wagon now?

aggro keep doing what youre doing but me/fritos conflict was your secondary interest a little while ago. the outcome of this lynch should give you some more insight into nabe as well. teo birds with one stone by joining this wagon
-_-.

I'm on the wagon already. Are you actually reading. And what's with dropiin off me, don't tell me you tried to vote for for pressure or somethng

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

HOW ABOUT NO?

Rake's recent responses have ALL BEEN GARBAGE.

We made it very clear that we're vote blocking Marshy's ****ty wagons, who need I remind everyone, has been totally anti-Town the whole day phase UNTIL NOW.

We're NOT following this wagon just because Marshy insists that "FRITO NEEDS TO DIE HBC" and then NABE AND GORF of all people are riding his coattails. This wagon is **** GARBAGE.

The Dabuz push got stonewalled, so Marshy's trying the next best thing that isn't Rake.
Why are they garbage though, you realize blanketing my play like that is just poor play right ?

Top Bottom