• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
OH MAN GORF SWITCHED HIS VOTE OFF OF FT EVEN THOUGH HE SEEMED SO SURE ABOUT FOLLOWING HIS LYNCH HE MUST NOT BE IN SUPPORT OF THE WAGON ANYMORE HE'S TURNED TO THE COMMUNIST REGIME GET YOUR GUNS HUNT HIS ASS HE'S TOTALLY SCUM OHMAGOSH!

Yea :)

We're here.

Can we get town's opinion on whether or not Rake should claim BP if he's going to? Do you think we should get him to claim it today on the stipulation he's not allowed to claim it later?

Note to Rake: Don't claim yet.

Our lynch pool right now, subject to change before day's end, is primarily Rake and Dabunz, secondarily Frito and Marshy, and tertiarily Circus and Nabe.

Now, as far as lynching goes, we also have to be careful on where we look based on what it gives us because finding scum at this point is still fairly tricky. There's a lot of moving parts to this game at the moment and we're still trying to make sense of them. I do not want the day to end right now. Of note, I almost want to put Frito in the first group, but the difference between we thuggin and the last tier is significant enough to warrant the division. They're both hot topics and I understand that; however, Nabe's at the bottom of my barrel. Both slots need more explanation and we plan to investigate that but I doubt it'd yield a lynch. Circus is a split read for us. One has him null-scum, while the other has null-town. Both are tempered by the fact that most of what he has said is stuff that can't really be disagreed with but that's because he hasn't said much. Alex likes the direction he's heading and what little posts he's made, saying they line up with his townCircus meta, but Drew dislikes how he comes into the thread and narrows his focus to marshy with emerging discussion lines on Rake, Dabunz, and Nabe as well as cursory discussion of this pseudo-voting block's formation as possible subjects that he leaves untouched.

Soup, Raz, Joey, talk to me about this line-up. Agreed?

I do want to make note of how sudden of a shift occurred when we showed up. Before we did, there was a large chunk of the thread devoted to marshy and frito going at one another. Since we showed up, everyone has managed to find something to be about that wasn't them or something else. It's a little bit sudden, as if a dad walked in on his children watching girl's gone wild and they wanted to try to cover up that fact, cause quite frankly, that wasn't spongebob five minutes before. It's a little concerning.

@Kary: I really like you bringing attention to Rake. It's neato; however, I would really appreciate an update on what you're thinking about these multiple subjects that have shown up.

@Marshy and maybe stew: Who makes up lynch pool and who makes up your obvtowns? I don't need variables, give me the absolutes.

@Frito: You have dabunz as a townread, yet his name is popping up a lot. How do you read people based on their reactions to dabuz?

@Gorf: You have a five-man lynch pool of, let me guess, Frito, Rake, Circus, Dabunz, and Soup(?). Is that about right?

#HBC | Gorf

AggroMed said:
@Gorf: You have a five-man lynch pool of, let me guess, Frito, Rake, Circus, Dabunz, and Soup(?). Is that about right?

Yes, and in that order too man! The last two are subject to chance cuz they're like dumb-or-scummin it to me, but you're like some sort of mind reader man!

#HBC | Gorf

Btw guys, this 100% accurate prediction that AggroMed made was regarding a slot (me) that's apparently done nothing all game man! I wonder if he, like, actually read my posts past the hippie in me :)!

Btw guys, this 100% accurate prediction that AggroMed made was regarding a slot (me) that's apparently done nothing all game man! I wonder if he, like, actually read my posts past the hippie in me :)!
I wouldn't go so far as to say this. We don't assume you've done nothing. You're not Circus, or even really Rake.

#HBC | Gorf

AggroMed said:
Both are tempered by the fact that most of what he has said is stuff that can't really be disagreed with but that's because he hasn't said much.
Yea of course you can't disagree with anything he's saying man cuz he's not saying anything content wise! Literally everything he's said has been toward the mechanics of mafia (which is pretty scummy at this point in the game) or ridiculously weak man.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
DAMN do this website be a piece of ****

aggros latest posts interest me. weird as **** that our wavelengths are similar

i got more **** to say but its gonna have to wait til tomorrow when i can really sit down cuz i need sleep and i want to at least get this post through before this ****in site dies again. that said we only have a few days to deadline and the site maintaining itself whenever the **** it wants isnt helping us make a decision. if we get an extension to use then this dayphase may be a good one to use it

request votecount

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
Marshy's play reads inherently anti-town to me. The issue is that I've butted heads with him in exactly this way before, when we were both town. For that reason, I can't say I'm very eager to pursue him with much voracity right now, as that has wasted a lot of my time in the past, but I hate to just let him say and do whatever he wants because he'll absolutely get away with it if he's scum. Since everyone expects him to just bulldoze as either alignment, he bulldozes.

Mostly he just needs to be taken care of by Night Actions somehow.
dude then why focus your posts on me the way you did near the end of d1? youve gone from scum marshy -> i dont want town listening to you mostly -> **** it let night actions take of him. i understand the latter two observations were in response to me and frito asking you directly about me but i dunno. i cant help but think the focus on me is just kinda pointless and a lot of time you dedicate to in this game to talking about me and little else. i certainly dont want a repeat of ass effect. your direction in your recent post regarding your reads is fair enough but reading your posts you come off as shooting pretty off the hip and im having difficulty determining if this is lurkus capitalizing off of towns waves or if this to the point catchup mode jerkus in the previously mentioned game. where are you even at in this game? i see somewhat of an interest in learning more about frito and an earlier comment stating you werent caught up enough to delve deeper. are you with the rest of the town that my earlier interaction with frito was confusing (this is the word that comes to me first when i think of the fallout of that interaction. the tides changed from my direction to reevaluating a slot previously generally accepted as town and its just like town was like wtf do we do about this) or are you just behind? if its the latter why is it that frito interests you? youve paid a lot of attention to the bigger wagons/cases (youve commented on rake/nabe/frito) but what about dabdab?

I JUST WANNA GET INSIDE YOUR HEAD JERKUS. THATS ALL IVE EVER WANTED FROM YOU

@Marshy and maybe stew: Who makes up lynch pool and who makes up your obvtowns? I don't need variables, give me the absolutes.
tall order. lemme meditate on this ****. but in the meantime how bout you tell me why youre giving me the hard question. youre toeing the line and i sense us reaching similar conclusions through different directions (this is more with the ryker half) but the possibility of you mirroring my play to work me sits in the back of my mind enough that i want a lil more insight here. ive got ideas but i wanna see what you produce without bein led

Rake, feel free to post sometime.
humor me here. do you have an opinion on jerkus/frito? cmon mister master at reading ruy. mister kryptonite. PLEASE? PLEASE NABE?

damn do me and stoobie be havin a lot of swag in this thang

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I don't see what is wrong with Dabuz >_>. I can see the Circus hate, but I'm not sure if I agree with it yet.

With smashboards actually back up, I'll re-read Circus, Dabuz, and FT. I need to re-read those three before I support any of their lynches.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Maybe I'm just oblivious, but I don't see what is wrong with Dabuz >_>. I can see the Circus hate, but I'm not sure if I agree with it yet.

With smashboards actually back up, I'll re-read Circus, Dabuz, and FT. I need to re-read those three before I support any of their lynches.

Do me a favor and tell me what you like about him as someone who is just about ready to give up on him. I haven't bothered to read his responses as none of them interest me and I see that he is still not doing things of his own initiative, rather just waiting on something to be done for him.

#HBC | ѕoup

I have no objections, other than obvious preference to Dabuz > Rake, but I wouldn't lose sleep if Rake went first. Frito > Marshy also because my read on Frito is diminishing and I'm digging how marshy has been playing this day so far. I don't know for Nabe > Circus because they're both kind of an enigma only that one of them is intentionally playing like an enigma (Nabe) and the other one just kinda shows up sometimes and then leaves prior to it.​

#HBC | ѕoup

Can someone tell me what I should like about Gorf while I'm here becase I just don't see it and every post gives me weird vibes

must be the walrus affecting my view

#HBC | ѕoup

OH MAN GORF SWITCHED HIS VOTE OFF OF FT EVEN THOUGH HE SEEMED SO SURE ABOUT FOLLOWING HIS LYNCH HE MUST NOT BE IN SUPPORT OF THE WAGON ANYMORE HE'S TURNED TO THE COMMUNIST REGIME GET YOUR GUNS HUNT HIS ASS HE'S TOTALLY SCUM OHMAGOSH!

Yea :)

Gorf why do you keep doing this it's literally an appeal and I don't get what you gain calling this out at all I mean are you trying to defend yourself because this isn't a really good way to do it you did this before trying to justify your hammer on Sokr like how many times can you do this before it gets ****ing old

no i will not use periods

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Tell me what you think about the formation of this wagon. You think Sokr is scum, yes? Is Ruy just his partner who didn't take the opportunity to gain town-points by not voting him? This is why your reads don't make much sense. I kinda get what you're going on about AM but I just don't see it I will need more besides his weird-*** vote on AM because if he really is scum and AM is scum that was the worst distancing attempt I have ever seen my entire life.
Sokr's not that great as scum hence my thought on AM coming in to butt decimate him for town points like he did to pjb in gova's e& a.

Like i said ryu is an individual thing, Sokr =/= Ryu but it doesn't eliminate him.

I still like gorf and him hammering is actually null i feel.

Scary's vote was pressure ,and sheeping, still comfortable with him. your joining i havent thought about in depth yet. im re-reading the wagon atm to get some solid feels that should be up before night phase
This response came 4 minutes after soup's questions. Makes me feel better about Rake, because this short time difference along with the postures expressed show me a player open to put his natural reads. Timestamps are key here.

Kary, Nabe, AM, what do you make of this?

#HBC | ѕoup

unvote because sitting my vote on nabe isn't doing me any good at this point

thuggin' would you go dabuns if i could get the support

#HBC | ѕoup

frito same to you i don't think nabe is likely to get the noose today as majority of people have him as null while i don't know besides maybe joey likes dabuns

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup, go ahead to read those walls and respond whenever, i'll be waiting.

See my previous post as to how I feel about your walls. It's simply not enough for me. Where's your vote even at right now?

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Did you decide that marshy is town or that you couldn't possibly lynch him today considering the circumstances?
Gonna speak for Ryu: Deffinitely the second. Our wagon was halted because we aren't seeing more support other than Joey and dabuz, and then AM came and made this sort of alliance in which thuggin wasn't an option, but thuggin is still the guy we want dead the most. At first I got the impression AM was ok with lynching Nabe, and I'm ok with him gone too so I attempted to move AM's alliance in that direction, at least instead of dabuz and Rake. Seeing AM's last posts now though I see he has thuggin in second line, higher than Nabe, which is kinda a surprise so I'll talk to him and see if we can work in that direction again.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
frito same to you i don't think nabe is likely to get the noose today as majority of people have him as null while i don't know besides maybe joey likes dabuns
Noo Nabe >> dabus

soup wanna talk about thuggin vs Circus? I'm considering the chance of SvS but I need to check something first regarding how D2 has moved in this issue

#HBC | Gorf

@mod can we, like, extend the deadline, without using out deadline extension, since all this stupid crashboard stuff keeps happening man? It's killing my vibe :(!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Our lynch pool right now, subject to change before day's end, is primarily Rake and Dabunz, secondarily Frito and Marshy, and tertiarily Circus and Nabe.

Now, as far as lynching goes, we also have to be careful on where we look based on what it gives us because finding scum at this point is still fairly tricky. There's a lot of moving parts to this game at the moment and we're still trying to make sense of them. I do not want the day to end right now. Of note, I almost want to put Frito in the first group, but the difference between we thuggin and the last tier is significant enough to warrant the division. They're both hot topics and I understand that; however, Nabe's at the bottom of my barrel. Both slots need more explanation and we plan to investigate that but I doubt it'd yield a lynch. Circus is a split read for us. One has him null-scum, while the other has null-town. Both are tempered by the fact that most of what he has said is stuff that can't really be disagreed with but that's because he hasn't said much. Alex likes the direction he's heading and what little posts he's made, saying they line up with his townCircus meta, but Drew dislikes how he comes into the thread and narrows his focus to marshy with emerging discussion lines on Rake, Dabunz, and Nabe as well as cursory discussion of this pseudo-voting block's formation as possible subjects that he leaves untouched.

So you have thuggin there 2nd line? I thought you didn't want the guy

Look, here's my two cents: I have the idea, and you have the people and the resources. Want to make the investment?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
thuggin' would you go dabuns if i could get the support
i wake up in the morning open the mirror reaching for my toothbrush and i see dabuns

i open the fridge for some breakfast and see dabuns

i log into a computer at work and see dabuns prior to the start screen

i stop by the convenience store and as the baggers packing my groceries fill my bags with various products a glimpse of dabuns face is poured in there as i take a momentary glance at the bagger storing my items away

i run at night and in the distance i see dabuns

i sleep and during both my worst nightmares and most triumphant dreams i see images of dabuns head on a platter in front of me

ive been longing for this ever since n1 when i prayed to the mafia gods to bless me with a weapon with which to forgo towns judgment and process and cast judgment by my own hand. ive said it once and ill say it again...consider me there :evil:

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
@Kary: I really like you bringing attention to Rake. It's neato; however, I would really appreciate an update on what you're thinking about these multiple subjects that have shown up.

@Frito: You have dabunz as a townread, yet his name is popping up a lot. How do you read people based on their reactions to dabuz?

mmm nothing so far of what people is saying about dabuz changes much (if anything) of my reads... I'll admit I'm not fully current D2, but my reads have been developing from other sources and how people are reading dabuz has been affecting little to nothing my own reads. id if this is what you meant with your question

#HBC | ѕoup

Noo Nabe >> dabus

soup wanna talk about thuggin vs Circus? I'm considering the chance of SvS but I need to check something first regarding how D2 has moved in this issue
Why Nabe > dabuns? You're still town-reading him? Preference???

I think it would be weird for Circus to fall back on his original statement of marshy being scum ("
i wish thuggin would just die, but I'm not certain he's scum") and I see no reason why he would do that to his partner. As far as I'm concerned, they're not aligned.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Lost my post due to Crashboards, so I'll try to re-construct:

AM, what do you make of Gorf? I cannot for the life of me understand what he's trying to accomplish with his pushes. They seem weak, unsubstantiated, and his direction changes as often as the wind.

As for Frito, I'm just not seeing what he has to gain through this play AS scum. What does scumFrito gain by pushing Marshy so early? This doesn't sit well with scum meta for either of them. Town Ruy AND Town Rajam are BOTH known to tunnel like they're digging to China. What makes this different? Where's the scum intent?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Holy **** crashboards.

Alright I'm here. I'm trying to catch up. I'm like a hair's breadth away from replacing though because final exams too heavy.

Still we in this. I'll try to address everything but ai make no guarente's

Top Bottom