• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Tourney Discussion thread (Post Your Tourney Results/Videos In Here)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Holy nuts dude! You're like in theme park central! About 30 mins away from me. PM me if you're gonna attend some event, so that I can show up.

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, a Luigi main near me!
I'm going to a tournament on the 10th, I'll PM you the Aib page :3

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
My right thumb hates you =/
If you were doing it the best way, it would be your wrist hating me instead.

I remember the first two weeks doing JRCs with the "vibration" method... my wrist was killing me. I thought I had gotten carpal tunnel syndrome from office work. I remembered that I was doing JRCs, and when I realized it was only my right wrist that hurt, I put 2 and 2 together. Your wirst and extensor muscles hurts like a ***** the first two weeks.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i dont understand the bracket in singles, it says you got 25th, but you lost to OS/Lou? but shouldnt you be in like 57th since you didnt win anything? or was that you getting out of pools or something?

and seems like lou used gaw, what happened? i know you use diddy but 0.o?

do explain but otherwise good ****

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Got out of a seriously dangerous pool. Then lost to os and lou. I got one win on os, and yeah lou uses gw. Lou lives in springfield and that gives him more diddy kong experience than you'll ever see anywhere. Now that I think about it I really should have played donkey kong. But to put the bracket in perspective ybm is the best kirby in the nation and probably the world and sliq could definetly be the best bowser.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Cool stuff. who was in the pool or was it like 5 man pool thing ? never been in pools before lol. Must be real hard to keep diddy kong and luigi in balance check considering the amount of possibilities and options Diddy has esp from watching ADHD and Ally in grand finals all the time .__. Still good stuff

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Got out of a seriously dangerous pool. Then lost to os and lou. I got one win on os, and yeah lou uses gw. Lou lives in springfield and that gives him more diddy kong experience than you'll ever see anywhere. Now that I think about it I really should have played donkey kong. But to put the bracket in perspective ybm is the best kirby in the nation and probably the world and sliq could definetly be the best bowser.
y.b.m is the best kirby in the nation? you can't just forget chu and t1mmy my bro!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
y.b.m is the best kirby in the nation? you can't just forget chu and t1mmy my bro!
Yep yep. Go ask m2k.

Also it was a 9 (i think) man pool. Mine had ybm, capem and that falco dude in it. I beat a couple people I was absolutely not supposed to be good enough to beat, and summarily drowned them. Suyon is still pissed :D

My biggest win was over fizzle boy, a lucario that knocked ybm out of the last cleveland tourny. I have that match and the one against suyon recorded. Watch out for game 1 with fizzle (and three shoryu kills tehehehe).

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Yep yep. Go ask m2k.

Also it was a 9 (i think) man pool. Mine had ybm, capem and that falco dude in it. I beat a couple people I was absolutely not supposed to be good enough to beat, and summarily drowned them. Suyon is still pissed :D

My biggest win was over fizzle boy, a lucario that knocked ybm out of the last cleveland tourny. I have that match and the one against suyon recorded. Watch out for game 1 with fizzle (and three shoryu kills tehehehe).
Best of a certain char is usually debatable anyways, and i'm not basing a decision off of what M2K thinks lol.

Three UpB kills? He must've been mad pissed lmfao

TreK

Is "that guy"
omg, another Luigi+Diddy main ! Crash, did I mention I love you ?

Btw, I'm finally able to JRC. Five fkin months it took lol, and it's still half bosslike and I can't do it out of a fastfall...

Blackheart

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Is there any tutorials on how to start Luigi? Im new to him and think he will improve my game alot if i have a second main.. Im working on his in air combos, but having trouble with his jab follow up. Any help or tutorials would be really great. THX

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hey guys. Is there any tutorials on how to start Luigi? Im new to him and think he will improve my game alot if i have a second main.. Im working on his in air combos, but having trouble with his jab follow up. Any help or tutorials would be really great. THX
Hey, welcome to the luigi boards :). Glad to see a new luigi player on here. I don't think there is any tutorials on luigi. However, There is a really REALLY good Jab follow up guide in the link below. This will help you ALOT!!!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199907

CR4SH

Smash Lord
To toot my own horn. I did (as per my expectations) well at pound 4. I made it to the second round of pools with luigi!

Pool 26:

1st NEO
2nd D1
3rd Crash
Eliminated: Fishy, Sassy, -AIB-

My second pool however was way more than I could handle.

1st Lee Martin
2nd Lain
3rd Cable
Eliminated: Smash G0D, D1, Crash

Plus there's this

Crash: You were UpBing everything in teams O.O

TreK

Is "that guy"
two rounds of pools ? wtf, how many players were there ? like, 1 thousand ? XD

Did you place well in teams ?

Last question cus I have no idea where to check the whole results, was Boss here ? I was sleeping, but rooting for him and ADHD <3

Icyo

Smash Ace
Cr4sh had **** pools

boss did mad well, son

**** 33rd it was a hard tournament

CR4SH

Smash Lord
No I did as badly as one can do in teams. The first night they started teams my teammate had already taken the shuttle back to the hotel. So I picked a random person and we did double luigi.

In losers we actually tried but me and hilt don't have the greatest teams chemistry, and donkey kong was gimping the **** out of both of us.

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea, my partner DON...You took us to delfino 2nd game and your partner chose D3 I was like "oh ****"

I went Luigi the majority of our team matches...Lol, it was funny exchanging upb's one after another.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7226
4th of 18 in singles
3rd of something in doubles

Vids:
Losses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qhhOqlTYkA - me vs jamn (rob)
Winz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq86yfOjr4c - me vs itakio (marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua0YPQZslMQ - me vs itakio (marth/gw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzfRYTMNLss - me vs dr robotnik (gw)

I lost to chip in winners bracket... we didn't save the matches but almost 2 stocked me both matches, it wasn't pretty >.>

Top Bottom