• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Tourney Discussion thread (Post Your Tourney Results/Videos In Here)

Tamoo

Smash Master
I am planning to go to a Brawl Ranking Battle in April. Basically, A Ranking battle is a Monthly Leaderboard tournament.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190023
ooh, 2 luigi mains in one room, what are the chances?!
yeah shud b good 2 c u there and c who gets further with Luigi, though i may pull out oli for the MKs >_>
And i love how im listed as second in london despite being crap at brawl lool

crewster

Smash Lord
No I don't know there. Where is it in oxforshire?

I go to the same school as Emma Watson and a famous comedian (can't remember name) used to.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
yeah shud b good 2 c u there and c who gets further with Luigi, though i may pull out oli for the MKs >_>
lool I see. Well, this will be my First Ranking Battle that I will go to. I don't think that I will go further than you with Luigi though lool.

UCLA Revival Tourney
9th out of 35 Entrants

Don't have any videos from the tourney at the moment, but I'll try and get some up if I can.
Updated :)

Tamoo, I might come to that. (If I can persuade my mum)!
It would be cool if you come aswell crewster.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222138 March 8th (sunday) DSX's Queen's NY smash weeklie

So i just got 5th place out of 14 in brawl singles. They didn't post up the results thread but i'll link it asap.

This tourney was so crappy. Crampy venue, newb TO, only 2 t.vs and no bathroom i mean wtf -.-

But otherwise, I had alot of fun in this tourney. I dominated most of the time with luigi and went Mario near the end because I got bored of luigi lol. I got mucho respect from this tourney seeing as how the crowd went wild with my epix combos and shoryukens. I got respect from D1, Ninjalink, Siciscorrs, Shinworld and the rest of the crowd lol.

I'm just so happy the pros acknowledged me and reconginizeing my skill. They're already seeing my potential, nicknamed me BossJr or MiniBoss LOL...

I got 1-2'd by Ninjalink. Close match =[. I'll post more about shoutouts maybe later.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222138 March 8th (sunday) DSX's Queen's NY smash weeklie

So i just got 5th place out of 14 in brawl singles. They didn't post up the results thread but i'll link it asap.

This tourney was so crappy. Crampy venue, newb TO, only 2 t.vs and no bathroom i mean wtf -.-

But otherwise, I had alot of fun in this tourney. I dominated most of the time with luigi and went Mario near the end because I got bored of luigi lol. I got mucho respect from this tourney seeing as how the crowd went wild with my epix combos and shoryukens. I got respect from D1, Ninjalink, Siciscorrs, Shinworld and the rest of the crowd lol.

I'm just so happy the pros acknowledged me and reconginizeing my skill. They're already seeing my potential, nicknamed me BossJr or MiniBoss LOL...

I got 1-2'd by Ninjalink. Close match =[. I'll post more about shoutouts maybe later.
Updated. Good stuff man :). Sorry to hear that the tourney was not that good but atleast you are getting Reconginized by good Players. Did anyone record any matches of you playing during the tourney?

Delvro

Smash Ace
Every tournament I got to has two luigi mains :psycho: That's just how it is round here in Cain-Tuck.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Every tournament I got to has two luigi mains :psycho: That's just how it is round here in Cain-Tuck.

Its the oppositie by me

Northern NJ = 30 MK's for every Luigi, and virtually no snakes
I only played 1 snake at that tourney and it was a friendly

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Ah, ****, hippie, I wish I could of went. Mom wouldn't let me skip church lol.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Updated. Good stuff man :). Sorry to hear that the tourney was not that good but atleast you are getting Reconginized by good Players. Did anyone record any matches of you playing during the tourney?
yeah i know im so happy. ive been 3 tourneys so far, 1st out of 23, 25th out of 100, 5th out of 14. D1, Ninjalink&others were impressed the way i handled wigi espically mk XD im really startin to place my mario bros & my name @ the map yeahzzz
Ah, ****, hippie, I wish I could of went. Mom wouldn't let me skip church lol.
lol no johns there were pretty decent ppl at ur level actually. u would have placed decent too IMO

edit i played on NL`s wii duno if **** got recorded tho

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
yeah i know im so happy. ive been 3 tourneys so far, 1st out of 23, 25th out of 100, 5th out of 14. D1, Ninjalink&others were impressed the way i handled wigi espically mk XD im really startin to place my mario bros & my name @ the map yeahzzz
Good Job Man. I guess I have to Impress some people at my first Ranking battle then :chuckle:

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
And i came 4th out of 45 in my first tournament,
aim for the stars poisonmist! lol

but yeah, dont expect to place well, just try your best
I didn't really aim for the stars tho, i only aimmed to get at least top 75 but instead got top 25
LMAO. But yeah, it's pretty gruesome with jsut mario bros against all those mks =[...

thanks Tamoo and Hippie.

hippie I never knew you mained mario too , thats too **** Mr. bossJr
Lol yes i do. Hard to believe eh? :3 Mario bros.. are brawls secret weapons.....

But Tamoo, does have a point tho. Just try the very best you can. If you don't, don't sweat it at least you got the experience, the advice and the enjoi-ment out of it.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i got 7th at recent gigs out of 96 or somthin

um...top 7 in doubles since the beginning in every tourney ever except when I teamed with Kage for CoT4(Kage is **** wit ganon in melee...not so much in brawl xD)

Um...random placings...best was first when game first came out out of 35 or somthin...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Placed 1st out of 19 entrants @ Animecastle tourney

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225425

They don't have results thread because it's a total scrub tourney. Friggin 3$ to enter, single elimation, only BF/FD allowed, mostly scrubs there, only 2-3 good peoples there. You don't have to add it to the front page but I'd prefer you will to keep track of my battle/tourney record.

I actually some of my set recorded. I got semi-finals / Grand finals recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdZrfkbPsbk&feature=channel

Hippie(Luigi) vs Nyrox(Samus)

Hippie (Mario/Luigi) vs Chris Lee (falco)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbPhUYjTmY&feature=channel Hippie ( Luigi) vs Chris Lee (falco)

I highly remember in my old thread where I first posted my wifi videos and than my offline videos saying how my offline skill is completely terrible and how I phail for doing wifi. But now I'm doing offline tourneys and can prove that my skill surpasses pretty much stuff lol... (Oh if you think your gonna be a ***, come to NY and MM ) I def remember Pyle cuttin *** on me tho.....

SUPER EDIT:

OKAY SO I ****ED UP ON THE LINKS BY ACCIDENT, SO LET ME REDO IT AGAIN,

semi finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKyDysz4-O4&feature=channel

grand finals 1st and 2nd match

grand finals last match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTbPhUYjTmY&feature=channel

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol none of you will know these tourneys cause I'm from australia but I came 2nd out of 12 in a small act tourney I hosted called mario pro, and me and a friend (jambo) who plays mario came 2nd in doubles at the same tourney, and then a week later at another tourney I got 9th out of 34 and me and jambo got
1st in doubles, mario brothers team for the win. no vids cause we didnt record any matches cause aus is scrub

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
anyone else going to whobo next month?

loubega, in ur second video why would you try to up b dk at 37%? :D
uhh.... bad hangover johns.

also, i was planning on going to whobo but i don't think my team mate can go. so i don't think i will anymore either.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
You wanna know what kind of tourneys Luigi wold be top tier in? (Green tourneys)

E and below tourneys, amiright?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hey, good work guys, Luigi's in the B rank for tourneys! :).

Top Bottom