• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi boards video thread

TreK

Is "that guy"
I just overcame my laziness and updated the thread with Scatt's, Hippie's and Phyro's videos, check it out =V

TheMike

Smash Lord
Lol that was ****, very ****, yoshq. I need to record a video of my Luigi, btw. .-.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
lol

I was hoping to get critiques for my friend
Hey did I play you at tourneyplay 4 in seattle? I remember the name, and I think you went wario or olimar on me.

Also guys I have vids from January '10 if those aren't too old to post here. Someone let me know if I should bother digging around the internet to find them =p

TreK

Is "that guy"
Imma edit all that stuff tomorrow, I promise =V

Ok, is this thread dying like the other one?
It will only die if you stop sending videos.
Go spam YoshQ's mailbox with replays nao.

Luigi vids are always welcome, they keep me up to the hype when I feel down and pick MK instead of a true top tier, like Luigi =3

TreK

Is "that guy"
spam fireballs, spam tornados, spam jabs, spam fsmashes, and spam misfires.
That's what I do online =D

Edit : I've got a SF today, so I'll super-super train my Luigi, and get replays for sure. Expect them to be uploaded by next week :V

Variable

Smash Ace
thank you good sir do you hav any i could learn from everybody here just by watching.
I didn't quite get that??

Do we have anyone that you can learn from just by watching??

If that was your question:

I usually just watch anyone, but from what I've watched so far, I've learned the most from Yoshq, Boss, and BigLou. They're are probably the best luigi's.

Variable

Smash Ace
Boss went agro on game 3 and it worked out pretty decently. And it's always so funny when Boss dies. He gets stage spiked by diddy's recovery on Game 2, gets hit with a barrel and gets combo'd into a bomb on game 3.

btw whats the name of the song played in games 1 and 3?

Top Bottom