• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Tournament Results

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
pink fresh got second in low tiers at great revival. i got 9th. there were 27 entrants. pink lost to ally and delta (but later beat delta in losers finals). i lost to snakee and atomsk. i beat chu dat and NOID.

Chuee

Smash Hero
pink fresh got second in low tiers at great revival. i got 9th. there were 27 entrants. pink lost to ally and delta (but later beat delta in losers finals). i lost to snakee and atomsk. i beat chu dat and NOID.
Who did both of you lose to in singles?

Chuee

Smash Hero
In regular singles i lost to delta (Yoshi) and pwii (mk). PF lost to dapuffster (diddy) and MIB (Wario).
Bleh, sucks you got put against Delta R1 lol, but what happened with PF? Not like him to lose to so early.

heytallman

CTALL
OK so I went to a smaller tournament yesterday, Thanksgimping in San Antonio. It was a lot of fun!

Results aren't up yet, but I got 13th out of like 28 or so people. Halfman status AGAIN.

Round 1 winner's I played some guy with the tag Kesha, he used MK and I upsmashed him a lot. I won 2-0.

Round 2 winner's I played Espy. Dear God, I could not kill him. I got 2 stocked both games, I simply could NOT land any kill moves on him. Though I did upsmash him game 2....AT LIKE 200%.

Round 2 loser's, I played somebody named Zero, another Sonic. I won 2-0.

Round 3 loser's I played Nike, and I used ROB. They were good games, but I got 2-0'd. I had chances to win/gimp him early, but it didn't work. He said he felt bad for me afterwards. But they were still good games, and <3 Nike.

That's about it.

Oh, and 1559.030

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292410
13th of 71 in singles
2nd of 28 in doubles (partner was Legan - ZSS)

First game I had to play HadesBlade, went to game 3 and i was having a bit of trouble getting around various things. I wound up having him live on his second stock at like 130% for like a minute and a half and I wasn't doing anything because I didn't know what to dooo. Then he was at like 120% last stock and he killed me with something i dont remember. After that a couple of friends gave me general advice about yoshi in case i had to play anymore in the future.

Then I had to play Mook an MK. I don't remember the stock count but it was probably a double 2 stock or maybe a 3 stock in one of them. Then I had to play Gamegenie222. Game 1 I two stocked his MK and his Falco was pretty close to beating me game 2 on Frigate.

I had to play Joker after that. Game 1 he beat me pretty badly, I'm sure it was a 2 stock with low percent. Game 2 I beat him with a stock and maybe 50'ish%. Game 3 on Green Greens was basically nades pk fire pk thunder. I don't exactly remember how it ended but it was something like when I respawned I hit him over the left side of blocks and then I faired the bomb block and it blew him up at like 100% and he died.

Afterwards I had to play HadesBlade again and it was another very frustrating set. However the advice I got from everyone else did help for a bit, but then he adapted and i was like FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU. Game 3 on Brinstar he was at 74% and I was maybe 20 or so percent higher than him. Last stock when he tried to recover I footstooled him and he died. After that I had to play Akashi. Game 1 was bad. Game 2 was close. Game 3 was close but when he edgehogged I PKT2'ed into the ledge when I wanted him to go over and I lost. I hate when it happens but whatever.

All in all it was a very fun tourney and props to Yink for running it so well for it to be her first

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Only way we can play together. And it is different but u can still tell who has skills and who doesn't. Ally and Anti both still **** and destroy. There skills are seen offline and online. So I'm implying that whether it's offline or online they **** and that is the same for me and fow. And Of course everyone plays better offline.

So what's yer point in trying to knock it? This is a lucas touneys results thread.

heytallman

CTALL
Only way we can play together. And it is different but u can still tell who has skills and who doesn't. Ally and Anti both still **** and destroy. There skills are seen offline and online. So I'm implying that whether it's offline or online they **** and that is the same for me and fow. And Of course everyone plays better offline.

So what's yer point in trying to knock it? This is a lucas touneys results thread.
I agree with MJG, wifi is lulz. And so what if Ally and Anti **** both offline and online? There are tons of other people who **** online who aren't **** in person.

But alas, this is indeed a Lucas tournament results thread, and I'm fine with it, just so long as it's labeled as such.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol. Well I think me and Fow have both proved ourselves offline. We shall see what happens at genesis 2. Hopefully everything works out so we can both make that.

MJG

Smash Hero
Good Luck at Genesis 2.

I think my Kansas group is going to that. Wifi and offline gameplay are SO different. People get away with so much **** that they normally wouldn't get away with offline.

Plus everyone's reaction time is completely ****ed on wifi (unless you are used to buffering everything on wifi :rotfl:)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks man and yer completely right. It's almost like a different game. For example mjg...I can't touch a good toonlink ;) online( they just run away and spam projectiles mostly) but offline its a completely different story.

heytallman

CTALL
Thanks man and yer completely right. It's almost like a different game. For example mjg...I can't touch a good toonlink ;) online( they just run away and spam projectiles mostly) but offline its a completely different story.
But offline they run away and spam projectiles mostly too!

heytallman

CTALL
lol I know the difference between offline and online, fools. Everytime I play that matchup, I get a little better and better at it. I had some super close games with Santi at MLG, and good games vs PJ elsewhere.

MJG

Smash Hero
I don't plan on losing to a lucas anytime soon.

I got that "FAE" experience ;).

But to touch on what was said out about wifi: All projectiles are like god tier on wifi.

So I would expect characters with projectiles to do well on wifi.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I don't plan on losing to a lucas anytime soon.

I got that "FAE" experience ;).

But to touch on what was said out about wifi: All projectiles are like god tier on wifi.

So I would expect characters with projectiles to do well on wifi.
MJG bby play me if I go to SiiS 4.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Is there a results thread (didn't see results in link)?
Also what did he place in LTs?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Bolt Presents - Blue Brawls! "The Return of Game Haven" MD/VA Event! - 1/8/11 - Fredericksburg, VA

I just got back from my first tourney in VA! I did well too. I got 4th in singles. Out of there top players during the tourney I lost to junebug and Korn(My left arm started muscle spasming during these matches :( ), and I beat boss. I made a profit in money . These VA kids have me addicted to money matches now! My new skills are working so well.

Dubs was bad I teamed with a randum person right when I got there. All im gonna say is I three stocked him three times in a row. Good news is that I made my mark and got some respect. Me and junebug did some money matches in dubs and destroyed everyone. We beat lie and Korn(He couldn't touch me in dubs...but he played so gay in singles. That's why I hate singles. Dubs is my game! ).
So me and junebug are gonna team when we can before pound 5 if he is as able to go. P5 he is teaming with Chudat so unfortunately I still need to find a good teamate . But the good news is that lie really wants to team with me.

The vids of me vs Boss and Korn will be up.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow Mekos didn't know you moved to the MD/VA tourney scene!

Probably if I ever go to a tourny again hope to see ya at one sometime ^^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yea I'm in MD =p

Sometimes I can go to tournies in VA but haven't been in quite some time.

PF goes to tournies more then I do.

Top Bottom