• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Tournament Results

KoozyK

Smash Ace
You guys need to start entering more tournies, and Mekos lol you gotta keep updating this everytime you place pretty high.

But to the point, Got 2nd in double on saturday, just though id let you guys no.
Only team my partner and i lost to was Stingers/Dr.PeePee. and we simply got out played those sets. I think i played bad in doubles overall, My teammate and i just did clutch things when it counted.
Ill place 1st next nc tourney for doubles though for sure though.

umm single-wise. Went against lost to 2 power ranked snake players and beat a mario player. single was
2lose 1 win

kk, im off to bed

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Dude I'm on my grown man status -____- :(

I graduate college this December and am getting married in December. Don't have time for locals. They take way too much time. My next tourneys are maybe Waba and def. Apex.

I'm also doing the research for starting my own business. So I'm mad busy. :(. Childhood is fading awaaaaay! Noooooooooo!

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Dude I'm on my grown man status -____- :(

I graduate college this December and am getting married in December. Don't have time for locals. They take way too much time. My next tourneys are maybe Waba and def. Apex.

I'm also doing the research for starting my own business. So I'm mad busy. :(. Childhood is fading awaaaaay! Noooooooooo!
Dude congrats on getting married and graduating! That's seriously legit. If i were you i wouldnt be to worried about locals either

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
This should be edited to include recent results, seeing as we're beginning to get results that warrant Lucas possibly going to Mid Tier. Hopefully. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Okay guys, a little something from me. Jamwa oughtta post his as well, seeing as we got the same position.

Username: Luco
Placing: 9th
Tourney Style: Singles, although my brother and I got 5th in doubles going double Lucas as well. ^_^
Tourney Date: 17th-20th May, 2013
Tourney Location: Melbourne, Australia
Tourney size: 37 (singles), 15 (doubles)
Tourney thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/bam-...-may-17th-19th-preregister-now.334935/page-12
Other characters used: Ness

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Respect the Tech
http://smashboards.com/threads/respect-the-tech.337085/#post-15570635
Okay placed 7th in a NC tourney this past weekend.
beat numbers 6 and 8 in my state and lost to number 1 and 10.
overall i did a lot better than average and i can only see myself getting better.

Went lucas the entire tourney although when the snake MU and the DK MU came up i was tempted to switch. Stay true though. Won against DK, got ***** by snake.

Top Bottom