• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Tournament Results

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lol i know. but i still don't do that yet for some reason. :(

Do u beat him PF. If so what do you do?

Now I know his playstyle. So next time I'll make sure to go stages without platforms. He would just nado whenever he saw me approach :/ gotta master that new power shield thingy X_X and nair.

I really don't like that guy tho. Towards the end of the first match I had a muscle spasm in my left arm. He was being a **** when I asked to take a break. He kept telling me to just forfeit. Well at least I ***** him in dubs.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol, I've only played him once... like 7-8 months ago and I lost.

So, to be fair, I can't downplay your loss or anything.

I just saw losing to nado and went :c.

How'd your set w/ June go? I heard you took a game. :0

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yeah I't was really close. But PF u know how lucas has no approach foreal. We just have to outsmart people. So he barely won on SV. I took him to ps1 and won. I got a gimp on him there. But then he took me to BF which cut off my air game. He played well. No johns. Unlike that Korn kid eerr. Me and JUnebug did some dubs money matches and *****. Cuz u know dubs is what i focus on and care about. We took Lie and Korn's money and others. Boss knew what was up lol and refused to play us.

I also played boss. Here's that match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUpWerwtXlQ

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol, that's why I don't approach. I honestly play lucas like a combination of wario and marth :|

and Ye, June super smart.

lolBoss so funny.

June has wanted to team w/ me forever, but I like teaming w/ Coney lolnamesearchingscrub:D

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yeah he told me haha. Yeah as u can see in my matches against boss I play a campy playstyle too. But once yer opponent gets a big lead u have too. And u see Korn got that early gimp. lol I always get gimped by MK on ps1. I've learnd my lesson. Against MK that have the tech skill mastered, strike BF, lylay, and ps1. They will prob ban yi so u can go to sv. SV and Fd is our best chance in my oppinion. But at high level play if the MK is good I feel there is no chance. All there moves have priority. If they know what to do I feel we don't have a chance. I dominate okay MK but good MK's that know the matchip dominate me in singles.

But in dubs it's a different story. Dubs is not about just dominating yer opponents character flaws. It's so much more! Y'all will see what I'm talking about in my interview. Anything can be defeated with teamwork! :)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Also, didn't u and coney do good at MLG!?

Oh yeah. June bug said we would team at the next tourney he can go to other than Pound 5. Cuz he is supposed to be teaming with chudat there :(

So I still need to find a teamate on my level or higher lol

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Ye, we did pretty well at MLG.

We could have done better but *shrugs*

Everybody bans FD against me T_T

Try teaming w/ speed btw. I've never tried sonic lucas, but I'm interested in it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lucas/Sonic has really good potential.

From a statistical standpoint it should be a pretty good team.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Wow! It's amazing you guys said that. I teamed with this sonic at the tourney for some dubs friendlies. We actually did really well. And yeah I saw the potential. Too good!! When I meet the speed guy I'll ask him. Talk to him to for me please!

Also the sonic worked really well with my playstyle. Cuz the sonic was running around distracting everyone lol and that's what I like. I'm a punisher that takes advantage of people's mistakes.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Speed is an extremely good Sonic.

Well he is in our area and I believe he is good on a national level as well.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Just nair through nado.
I told him this when i first met him at MLG and i saw him getting eaten alive by nado in his one match. He always tries to air dodge through it but Nair is better imo.

What? Ten Characters
When you are in Nado (more towards the top/center) just mash nair and you'll fall through it, beating it. But if the mk moves nado slightly to the left/right, you won't be able to nair through it, and that's when you need to try to AD out of it.

@Mekos... nice matches against Boss.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
alright guys going to G6 tourney this weekend. first tourney since forever. hopefully the hyperbolic time chamber payed off and i do well. wish me luck.

Mekos you going to G6?

KoozyK

Smash Ace
I can't go to G6... I have to be studying for my finals.
Good luck on them finals Rocket!!
u better make A's to be missing this tourney, its supposed to be big. like alot of the coast is supposed to be coming.

Nasty may ur tourney be a grand one to take money from kids. make that bank dude

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I might. I always get unlucky and can't find a teamate on my level. I'm not going unless I'm teaming with someone at my level or better in singles at least. I'm tired of carrying. My back is injured. I can't do it anymore and won't. I expect to make money at a tourney and if I can't I'm not wasting my money lol. And dubs is the main way for me

KoozyK

Smash Ace
I might. I always get unlucky and can't find a teamate on my level. I'm not going unless I'm teaming with someone at my level or better in singles at least. I'm tired of carrying. My back is injured. I can't do it anymore and won't. I expect to make money at a tourney and if I can't I'm not wasting my money lol. And dubs is the main way for me
Greg jennings aint you? i put the team on my back

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Double post!!!!!!!!!! i won a match against some marth player.
then i played a MK and SD twice because my hands were numb. (my dumb *** fault for not warming them up first) but i brought him down to 1 stock and lost. second match took him 2 ps1 and had a even MU but ended losing.
lost to this extra camp Wario. in losers...simple as that. pissed me off. both matches lasted 6 minutes. soooooo gay. but yea.....i failed u guys....dyno's wario is annoying

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lost to this extra camp Wario. in losers...simple as that. pissed me off. both matches lasted 6 minutes. soooooo gay. but yea.....i failed u guys....dyno's wario is annoying
I coulda been gayer.

I dont play gay at all. The matchup consisted of pk fire while i was trying to get inside.

Just thought both sides of the story must be told.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
We beat lie and Korn(He couldn't touch me in dubs...but he played so gay in singles. That's why I hate singles. Dubs is my game! ).
you can call my mk gay, but I could still beat you with my non-mk characters...
;)
welcome to md/va

I really don't like that guy tho. Towards the end of the first match I had a muscle spasm in my left arm. He was being a **** when I asked to take a break. He kept telling me to just forfeit. Well at least I ***** him in dubs.
you're a chill/cool guy irl, don't get me wrong
but stop whining about this all over the place.. lol

get better and stop johning lol
Bolt's tourney took too long, I was trying to go home... I wait for you in the bracket for like an hour, and you asked for more break time during our tourney match..

sorry, mr. almighty
if you have problem with your health then don't go to tourney... :scared:

and I'm glad you **** me in dubz... too bad Lie spotted me that MM's money :awesome:
I rather take the win in tourney match than MM all day.. -_^b

edit: sorry about my poor English, I'm just an asian kid.. lol

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
how do i act cocky? The only thing I talk with confidence is doubles.

Anyways we will see in the dubs. They can see by yer posts how u act. I don't make excuses for losing. I lost to junebug fair and square it was a good match. Just in yers I was handicapped and when I told u. U immediately said just forfeit. I get yer reasoning. U say u wanted to go home but u were definitely one of the last to go home after the tourney was way over. This is done. I'm just explaining to people who know me why I lost and got hit by a million nados lol. Cuz I couldnt control my left arm. Now next time if u win. please believe i'll give u yer props.

see u saying things like "if u have a problem with yer health dont go to tourneys". That's real dirty and that's why people can see yer a ****. And thanks for welcoming me :)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I really hope he typed that on some sort of mobile device. I cannot understand half of what he said.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Just finished a tourney. Here are the results.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12083312#post12083312'
1st in dubs. And 9th in singles. I hope they get some vids up so yall can see the epic matches!
I won three 2v1s! Where both of the opponents were not at easy killing%

Even tho I only focus on dubs I must admit singles was fun. I'm learning alot of matchups which is what I planned. I lost to logic and oli(1-2) and sassy an zss(1-2). Very good and fun matches! :)

Top Bottom