• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario VS Azen. Who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Lucario: 5
Azen: 5
lol, Mewtwo: 3
Force Palm Chaingrab into Fair > Dair: 1
Forward Smash: 1
I'm one with Lucario, can't separate our love! - Azen: 1

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Imma have to say Devimon.

..but if thats not an option, then Azen. Zeus gave him the power of the gods so he could fight amongst the gods.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Hm, I might not have hit send or something. It was basically a huge "THANKS AGAIN!" response. And to keep up the good work.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Magikarp nuff said.
(He used a Splash attack)

I'm going to call this one.
This is a most great/pointless thread. I expect a lock sometime, but for now, I'll add.

I vote Lucario, if it wasnt for Lucario, Azen wouldn't be so great.
-t2

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
They'd team up and form the new A-Team along with Captain Falcon and Chuck Norris.
Mad Dog Falcon... now in a mental institution after losing 90% of his knee in the war, Chuck Norris uses a wacky new way of busting him out every time they have a new mission. Also Lucario says "I PITY THE FOOL!" telepathically, plus we get to see Azen in a sea monster suit! Next time on 1337 A-Team!

laozy

Smash Journeyman
I vote Lucario, if it wasnt for Lucario, Azen wouldn't be so great.
-t2
we're lucky, azen's making a name for lucario and even luckier, hes using lucario as a main.

but u guys, lucario is really azen in disguise. if only he takes out the ninja headband....

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lucario for sure, he's a pokemon after all. Sure he's just the 683rd one or whatever but he's still a pokemon.

123mop

Smash Rookie
Lucario wins. He reads Azen's mind so that he can learn more about himself, and then uses that knowledge to beat Azen.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Magikarp for superior mindgames lol.

But seriously, for all of Azen's knowledge of Lucario, I don't think a real Lucario with psychic abilities, real attacks that extend past the length of his arms, and a lifetime of martial arts training would have much trouble with Azen. Not to mention Lucario is a steel-type pokemon that is resistant to most typical attacks.

Of course Azen would probably be Lucario's trainer. After all, the pokemon are often stronger than the trainer.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
metakight...wins....

Lucario wins. He reads Azen's mind so that he can learn more about himself, and then uses that knowledge to beat Azen.
azen reads minds too...

no
joke.....

if lucario strikes he will therfore miss..

"hmm...i wonder what azens final smash would be like...."

Falcord

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for going off-topic, but azen, can you share a pic of you?

I can't take out of my mind the funny image of lucario walking into a room and saying... Hey, can I sign in to the tourney? Yeah, my nickname is azen, lucario for my friends.

I need to get a real picture to bust the myth lol.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914
i would say a tie. Azen knows everything about Lucario almost, but Lucario can see azen's attacks coming before he swings. so tie

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Sorry for going off-topic, but azen, can you share a pic of you?

I can't take out of my mind the funny image of lucario walking into a room and saying... Hey, can I sign in to the tourney? Yeah, my nickname is azen, lucario for my friends.

I need to get a real picture to bust the myth lol.

I don't know why but this made me chuckle... or chortle.... or guffaw... or snicker.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
No, don't bring that word up here!!!

seriously, thats just messed up in a forum where minors come. Dont say it, dont reference it or the people behind it. Nothing wrong with them but it could start a flame war or some grievances.
If they are offended by it, then its their own fault.
But Nuro, he does have a point, dont say it directly, use some other thing.

And two, we're chill about it, and it just pops up. We don't need other ppl pointing it out. Just ignore it.

And If it did start a flame war, it would be stopped by myself and others on the boards. (namely dguy and Sam) So no worries.
-t2

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
No, don't bring that word up here!!!

seriously, thats just messed up in a forum where minors come. Dont say it, dont reference it or the people behind it. Nothing wrong with them but it could start a flame war or some grievances.
The minors here on this board already know about it. But I changed it anyway for those that might be browsing random boards on here.

Seriously, everyone already knows that the Lucario board is comprised of furries; nothing wrong with that.

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
Ok, but im so defensive because of the brawl boards in game spot T_T whenever that word comes up its trouble lol...

Ironic that i secondary lucario too >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom