• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Lucario Match-Up Chart/Discussion- Rotation Eighteen: Olimar~

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Okay, FINALLY a matchup I can help with!

Anyways, There're two ways to beat Samus: The Melee way, and the Camping way.

First: The Melee way.

She'll approach with her aerials (Most likely Dair and Fair) as well as Zair. A good Samus will not roll, and will use her bombs' mobility as a substitute, so don't get caught in a laggy attack with one nearby. Whatever you do, do NOT get knocked off the stage. As soon as you're off the stage, you're COMPLETELY SCREWED. A good Samus will spike you straight out of ES. (One of the few times I wish it dealt damage. ;-; ). Basically, it'll be a tough fight, as Zair outranges EVERYTHING. Go with the specialized FP>Fair>FFNair>A-A-FP>Fair>FFNair combo at the start for damage if you can.

The campy way... well...
Basically, just spam Aura Sphere, and you win. Samus SUCKS against camping. She literally can NOT do anything about it. Sure, charge shot clanks with AS, but you spam them MUCH faster. Also, missiles suck. Any disjointed hitbox goes through it. That means fair, ftilt, EVERYTHING, and Aura Sphere at high %. It's cheap, but it works. She can't do anything to you out of Zair range. Srsly.

Timbers

check me out
My brother plays a mean samus and me playing quite well with Lucario I guess I can probably help here (at least with like one thing anyway)

In terms of camping....not against samus. It's a good idea to just roll to her, shield her attack and then retaliate with grab or ball or whatever.

In terms of air game, IMO their about equal (maybe just maybe lucario beats samus because of disjointed hitboxes and high priority moves but samus' aerials are still powerful)

Thats about all I can think of. Whenever I play my brother he always spams his missiles and charge shot so I just roll dodge to him and then punish.
Going to have to discredit your post considering roll spamming actually works as an approach against the samus you play :\

Thanks for the post Kitamerby.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
Samus doesn't have a lot of kills moves worth noting. D-tilt, charge shot, b-air and d-air spike are pretty much it. She was a hard time killing off the top so that's good for Lucario's below average (I think) vertical resistance.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Samus' dair is a viable KO move (if they hit you over the stage it KO's off the top, and also can be a spike), so watch out for that--it caught me off guard before.

Pentaoku

Smash Apprentice
Samus, with her low ability to KO, will be happy to try and spike (meteor smash, whatever you wanna call it) you early, since her down-air covers a rather wide arc. Her down-tilt, which many call her best KO move, is pretty hard to set-up, and it will probably be saved for punishing.

While you CAN crawl under the super missles and grapple beam (z-air, not the grab), homing missles will still hit you. Though homing missles are slow and you can shield or roll past them easily. I think spot dodging doesn't cut it though. However chances are, you'll probably head for the air to avoid these missles, and this is where Samus wants you. However, despite this being where she wants you, you're perfectly fine here too, since your aerials are pretty much better than hers. Her f-air covers a pretty decent amount of space, though it's damage isn't spectacular, but it can still rack up damage, because it's not hard to hit with. Just beat her to the punch and f-air her first. Her up air is another damage-racker, but you can probably stop it with your down-air of combo breaking. You'll want to be careful of her dangerous back air. It's actually pretty powerful, and it's a decent kill move, 'specially if it's fresh. On flat stages, like Final Destination, it'll be harder for her to get that back air in, since from, at least my experience with Samus, it's easier to connect the back air if the opponent is on a platform.

One of Samus' key moves is her Screw Attack, since (I think) many of her moves combo into it, and it racks up a great amount of damage. Should you ever get hit by her dash attack, be ready to eat a follow-up with her Screw Attack, although I believe you can DI out. While she probably won't be approaching with her dash attack, it can be a surprise or a punisher attack, so don't get sloppy. In close quarters, her smashes aren't that slow, but they are lacking a bit in range. I don't really know the uses of her up smash, but her down smash knocks you upward (not enough to KO you in most cases though), and her forward smash isn't all that threatening because it's pretty short ranged. It's still kind of quick though. Her forward tilt has nice range to it, but it seems like a pretty slow move. I'm not sure how Samus players use it. Her up tilt is a lot like Captain Falcon's up tilt. It's a huge arc, and it seems like a spacing move.

Oh and Recovery-wise, she's not easy to gimp, but she's not hard to attack while she recovers in my opinion. Well, unless she's using bombs. They give her a sort of stall as she recovers. Also bombs are mostly just a small annoyance really. They'll rack up damage if you're careless but otherwise you pretty much have the advantage because you out range her, you can kill much easier than she can, and your only real issue is getting past the camping times.

Anyone who feels like correcting me, go ahead. I dunno if I'm 100% correct.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Going to have to discredit your post considering roll spamming actually works as an approach against the samus you play :\

Doesn't work all the time I'm just saying it works some time and ya I probably should have put that somewhere as well.

Actually jumping toward samus while avoiding her projectiles works too (sorry if it sounds obvious but ya)

OneWingedAngelo1

Smash Journeyman

Wow what a ****, he/she was trying to help people out and you totally insulted him/her...

Considering Lucario's Roll has almost no lag from it you can put up your shield, in most cases, fast enough to protect yourself from an attack. Not to mention if you time your Rolls properly they will almost always hit your shield in which you can punish them right afterwards so it isn't that ineffective of an approach.

Timbers

check me out
Check your video thread, I explain/show why excessive rolling gets punished.

It wasn't an insult, either. If it came off like that, then I apologize. Was merely pointing it out that it would probably not work on higher levels of play. I can't give everyone gold stars for contributing and pretending their method is an efficient playstyle against the matchup. We wouldn't have a very accurate database if we did.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I just fought one of the best samuses[<SP?] where I live. A very ....Defensive one I might add.
heres some things I found*when I lost due to me not knowing much on Sam VS luc X_x*

0-Do not Camp. She will win. Her missiles and charged shots will cancel BAS and so will the jab.
I'm not sure about charged AS through..... I got Homing missile spammed to death.

0-don't Roll behind her.she will Dsmash and you will be sent up.

0-since all our Smashes are pretty slow they'll expect Dair & Aura Sphere for KOing

0-if she runs off ledge do not pursue immediately .most likely she will jump back and Bair.

0-if given the chance she can ledge camp via Missiles.

0-Fair and Zair make pretty good defense for her X_x. don't jump from far away or you will have one
of these in your face.

If I'm wrong in anything feel free to lash out at me and say I'm Wrong ;D

dguy6789

Smash Lord
The correct term for plural Samus is Samii.

When you are on the ledge and at killable %, a favorite method for Samus to KO is to shield your getup attack and then fsmash. This works extremely well, so don't getup attack when you are at killable % and Samus is just standing there.

Missiles are cool and all, but Lucario is small enough to not have too much problem avoiding them.

Your aura sphere is not able to stop Samus' full charge shot when you are at 0%.

Timbers

check me out
Samii lols.

Ledge attack is almost always a terrible option, no matter who you're playing against, when over 100%.

Unless it's snake then just never use it.

Can someone test to see at what percent your AS will clank with charge shot, and what percent it will outprioritize it? Or can you not outprioritize it at all?

Wow what a ****, he/she was trying to help people out and you totally insulted him/her...
Who pissed in your cheerios? You have a major problem with Timbers, and you'd better watch yourself from now on buddy, or you may find you're banned from certain forums. And just for the record, Timbers is cool and helpful. He(unless you're a she?!?) does not say things to purposely insult people. Stop twisting his(or her?!?) words into what you want them to mean. It's annoying and you don't really help with the discussion by doing so.

Samii? Hmmm...that sounds very familiar to the term me and my friend discovered. We have uncovered a very deep and secret truth(I jest of course)...and that is that the term Jedi is actually plural. The singular form is Jedis(pronounced Jed and then the word IS afterwords, Jed-iss). Just as the Force is singular and the Forci is plural. Lucario could be described as a Jedis of the light Forci.

@Timbers: Yea, I wasn't sure on Green Greens. It's a little bit risky, because it also puts you in danger of dying early. But she has few kill moves on you, so that's why I would use it as a CP. It's certainly more risky than other stages you could CP her on, but that just depends on the type of Samus you're playing, now don't it?;)

There's a lot of good information on this topic. I can really help out a lot when we get to R.O.B., Snake, Falco, D3, Wolf, G&W, Wario, Lucas...those and a few more. On certain match-ups like this one, I've only got a small bit of knowledge. But I can still help out a little, right?:lick: You guys all seem to have a lot of information on this match-up, so...cool beans yo.:cool:

Timbers

check me out
Silly Erich, there are no women on the internet.

<.<

>.>

I'm a guy, lol.

Jedis? Or JEDUS. Like a cactus. My reasoning is flawless on the matter. =3

Forci made me lol though. It must stay.

[ontopic=seriousbusinessstuffs] If she didn't have her dtilt then I'd like the idea of it. That'll kill you at like 100-110% on this stage, and it's horizontal hitbox is about the same as Snake's utilt. You can avoid the charge shot more easily on this stage though, which would limit her kill options to bair and dtilt (which will both kill you at pretty low percents <.<) Dunno about it, like I said I haven't played the stage enough to really give my opinion on it.

And you've got some knowledge on really important characters of the matchup, so that's great. I haven't played a lot of ROBs and Wolfs, and I hear those two are difficult matches for Lucario.

I can see where they're going with it, too. The wolfs I have played have been really difficult. His bair is too good, and outspaces you well with laser and fsmash. Normally fsmash wouldn't be that big a problem, but Luc's grab range is just sooo bad lol, and jabs are rather slow (I think 12 frame startup?) compared to his 3 or 4 frame startup. Up close he has a better game as well, with said jabs, reflector, and gay dsmash ._. Kinda shuts your killmoves down pretty well from what I've seen. Yours are rather slow, and his are quick, and have a huge amount of range on them. :ohwell:

Only played like one ROB before lol. He outspaces you pretty **** well though with ftilt and bair.

Regarding the matchup thread, should we give a week to discuss each character? I mean, with due respect...some characters are clearly not as popular or difficult as others, and therefore discussion and a final agreement may be reached much quicker than characters who are more thoroughly played by a larger amount of Lucario players. Some characters may only need 3 days, some may need 10 days. Should we be a little more lenient on discussions, and not force a 7 day rule? It'd have to change from "Week X" to "Entry X" or "Discussion X" or something, but just saying. I don't want this thread to virtually die for 4 or 5 days at a time because nobody has anything else to say on the character.

Raiderwarlord99

Smash Cadet
I think that 3 days should be the minimum and 1 week the max. Any longer and people will just lose interest and the thread would just die. I honestly can't wait for ZSS week. I've been playing her alot lately so I'm pretty sure I can contribute alot to that discussion (Actually alot of characters I play with or fight against are coming up so expect to c alot more of me from here on out lol).

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I think characters should be discussed for no more than 3 days unless there is actually debate on the matchup itself rather than comments. With Samus, we basically have everyone saying "Lucario beats Samus and here's why". Only really need to extend the length discussion if people disagree.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Whether or not Lucario has an advantage against is only a little part of the discussion, though.

I'm reluctant to change the time limit. There hasn't been a day where valuable information was not posted. I've used this example before, but even a day after the Mario week, a post was made with Mario information.

If it's because you REALLY want to discuss the next character... Well, you can be patient, can't you?
If 7 days is just too long, I suppose I could change it to 5.

I've been contemplating this for a while, and I think that this thread should be stickied. I don't mean to sound arrogant; this is really your guy's thread, not mine. But we've all worked really hard on making this the most in-depth character analysis. I think if this thread was stickied, it would encourage more people to post, thus increasing the information and discussion produced. Not only that, it would also, obviously, keep the thread from dying out.

So. How does one get a sticky?

(Oh, and I'm currently updating the Samus section.)

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I am in no rush of course. But if you have 37/39 characters to discuss at seven days per character, it may take exceedingly long to get to a character that someone is specifically waiting for.

This thread could be stickied, no reason not to. But it isn't going to fall to the bottom of the forum anytime soon. To get it stickied, ask a moderator.

Timbers

check me out
It's not because I'm impatient, that's certainly not it. I just want to make sure this thread doesn't go into any sort of inactive state. If there's a conversation taking place about a character, then by all means I think they should get the time to discuss it. But if the thread has been sitting there for 3 days with no discussion towards the character, I think it'd be time to change discussion.

And maybe PM for a sticky? I'm not entirely sure. It definitely deserves one though.

PSYCHE

Smash Apprentice
Fundamental moves:

I'd say Samus' main moves are z-air and d-tilt. Z-air because it is her quickest "aerial", and is lagless upon landing.

D-tilt because it is her main killing move, and kills surprisingly low.

Someone should test at what percent it KOs Luc.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
we all know that lucario has excellent snap back and heaps of time to use extreme speed, so i think just faking a move (any move, preferbaly a quick 1, like up air or side air) will force their cape maybe and then use ur extreme speed, might throw them off every now and then. i knowits worked 4 me.

Yea...Jedis, not Jedus, as in Cactus. Jedis, as in miss. It's definitely NOT Jedis, as in Jed-IZE. It's Jedis with the ending like MISS.

I've actually been wondering why a thread like this was not stickied in the first place. Just PM a moderator if you want it to be stickied, preferably a Mod. that's around often. They're usually listed at the bottom of a page of threads. And give them a reason why you think it should be stickied, don't just say I want this stickied.

Hmmm...I'm tempted to agree with you on Green Greens. That was very theoretical. I don't play too much on that stage either. But again, that just depends on the type of Samus you are playing against. That dtilt...I hadn't really remembered that. Good thing you said it.

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
I have a little bit of knowledge on samus, so I'll see if i can help.

Samus is VERY defensive. She loves her missles and her charge shot basically because on the ground that's all she's got. If you approach from the air, get ready to airdodge because you'll be getting either a zair or a fair in the face. Make sure to in that case be fast falling so you hit the ground, then just hold the shield, and shield grab samus (works far easier in fair). Throwing samus isn't so much of a question of racking up damage as much as it is getting her off the stage. Assuming you've been aproaching her then just keep forcing her off the stage and you'll have the upper hand.

Another fun thing to do is DT, I know it's almost an after thought when playing as lucario, but it's best used when a slow projectile or a predictable move is coming. In order, the three best things to DT are her bombs, homing missles, and fair. Zair seems to be out of range which just leaves you open at the end. But the bombs, oh they are tasty. It takes a couple frames for DT to be ready to work, but the bombs take forever to explode usually giving you enough time to follow her with it (assuming you know how to control DT's direction). Homing missles are weird, they slow down so much that it's only really useful at the beginning anyway, but both her missles take awhile to prepare so you have time to set up DT. And her fair is just like most characters moves but it does hit multiple times and have some landing lag, so of all her non-projectiles, it's the easiest to DT (and probably predict).

Samus doesn't approach much at all and if she does, baby AS her into the air, she might realize she's fighting a losing battle her and attempt a retreat with zair, if she does, crouch>run>whatever you want, she's wide open.

tl;dr- Samus will be defensive, if she isn't, then you have a huge advantage. Just avoid her projectiles and beat her semipredictable defense into a pulp. Get her off the stage and below you and remember lucario's rule #1: the answer to every question is D-air.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
for mario - When returning to stage from a high angled knockback and wishing to charge your sphere be careful to watch mario and be ready to cancel it if u see him make a jump for u or charging up his side smash.
;)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
also if a mario is using its flameball pressure to slowly advance on u, u hav a couple of options:
1. take it to the air, like it says there arent any flame balls up there, and u always have an advantage over mario here.
2. wat i prefer to do is let them get a bit closer, close enuff so that wen u counter their next fireball it will put impact on mario.

just a random thought

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
we all know that lucario has excellent snap back and heaps of time to use extreme speed, so i think just faking a move (any move, preferbaly a quick 1, like up air or side air) will force their cape maybe and then use ur extreme speed, might throw them off every now and then. i knowits worked 4 me.
Who are you talking about? Mario? So just fairing the air will make them whiff a cape? That's really ridiculous. =\

Fundamental moves:

I'd say Samus' main moves are z-air and d-tilt. Z-air because it is her quickest "aerial", and is lagless upon landing.

D-tilt because it is her main killing move, and kills surprisingly low.

Someone should test at what percent it KOs Luc.
Z-air, Dtilt, Dair, Bombs for evasion, and Missile Cancels.

I have a little bit of knowledge on samus, so I'll see if i can help.

Samus is VERY defensive. She loves her missles and her charge shot basically because on the ground that's all she's got. If you approach from the air, get ready to airdodge because you'll be getting either a zair or a fair in the face. Make sure to in that case be fast falling so you hit the ground, then just hold the shield, and shield grab samus (works far easier in fair). Throwing samus isn't so much of a question of racking up damage as much as it is getting her off the stage. Assuming you've been aproaching her then just keep forcing her off the stage and you'll have the upper hand.

Another fun thing to do is DT, I know it's almost an after thought when playing as lucario, but it's best used when a slow projectile or a predictable move is coming. In order, the three best things to DT are her bombs, homing missles, and fair. Zair seems to be out of range which just leaves you open at the end. But the bombs, oh they are tasty. It takes a couple frames for DT to be ready to work, but the bombs take forever to explode usually giving you enough time to follow her with it (assuming you know how to control DT's direction). Homing missles are weird, they slow down so much that it's only really useful at the beginning anyway, but both her missles take awhile to prepare so you have time to set up DT. And her fair is just like most characters moves but it does hit multiple times and have some landing lag, so of all her non-projectiles, it's the easiest to DT (and probably predict).

Samus doesn't approach much at all and if she does, baby AS her into the air, she might realize she's fighting a losing battle her and attempt a retreat with zair, if she does, crouch>run>whatever you want, she's wide open.

tl;dr- Samus will be defensive, if she isn't, then you have a huge advantage. Just avoid her projectiles and beat her semipredictable defense into a pulp. Get her off the stage and below you and remember lucario's rule #1: the answer to every question is D-air.
Your advice is silly. A defensive Samus is a dead Samus. Samus sucks at a spam game unless it's against someone who can't effectively deal with her rapid-firing missiles, or just plain cannot JUMP.
Samus is an offensive character who cannot possibly keep up a spam game. Missiles are for covering approaches and doing extra damage. When missile canceled, they form a SECOND wall in front of her if she Zair's, and are just plain a hassle to fight both her and the missiles at once. Samus HAS no defense. Her roll sucks, so she uses Bombs as a substitute. Her Spotdodge sucks if I remember right, and she has very few OoS options. Her shieldgrab sucks. She's an aerial fighter/gimper and anything else will just not cut it. She cannot play defensively. Do not try to say that she can. I'll say it as much as needed: her range game sucks.

I can't even imagine a defensive Samus being effective. :\

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
Your advice is silly. A defensive Samus is a dead Samus. Samus sucks at a spam game unless it's against someone who can't effectively deal with her rapid-firing missiles, or just plain cannot JUMP.
Samus is an offensive character who cannot possibly keep up a spam game. Missiles are for covering approaches and doing extra damage. When missile canceled, they form a SECOND wall in front of her if she Zair's, and are just plain a hassle to fight both her and the missiles at once. Samus HAS no defense. Her roll sucks, so she uses Bombs as a substitute. Her Spotdodge sucks if I remember right, and she has very few OoS options. Her shieldgrab sucks. She's an aerial fighter/gimper and anything else will just not cut it. She cannot play defensively. Do not try to say that she can. I'll say it as much as needed: her range game sucks.

I can't even imagine a defensive Samus being effective. :\
my friend uses her offense (mainly the zair) to keep you pushed back after using the missles to get u into the air. Makes my his samus more defensive looking than offensive. I really should do this in past tense since he swore off brawl for "the **** they did to her in brawl." Once you were in the air, zair and fair and just waiting to get an fsmash or a dtilt on you. He was a great samus in melee, sucked *** in brawl :p. Lol, he stopped doing the missle approach after i out spammed him in it as lucario and zelda, then as falco he could barely get a missle off in the first place. In retrospect im probably the reason he quit brawl....hmmm, ****.

--lucario can out spam her, out offense her, and out defense her, it really isn't a difficult matchup imo.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
my friend uses her offense (mainly the zair) to keep you pushed back after using the missles to get u into the air. Makes my his samus more defensive looking than offensive. I really should do this in past tense since he swore off brawl for "the **** they did to her in brawl." Once you were in the air, zair and fair and just waiting to get an fsmash or a dtilt on you. He was a great samus in melee, sucked *** in brawl :p. Lol, he stopped doing the missle approach after i out spammed him in it as lucario and zelda, then as falco he could barely get a missle off in the first place. In retrospect im probably the reason he quit brawl....hmmm, ****.

--lucario can out spam her, out offense her, and out defense her, it really isn't a difficult matchup imo.
You can only beat her offensively if she isn't some crazy amazing Samus like... oh... let's just say Tudor, who is impossible to face head-on as anyone will tell you...

If he/she is someone who's a crazy amazing Samus, spamming is your only way to go. Lucario cannot bust through Zair at all. He can only hit around it if I recall correctly...

You don't even have to go aerial for missiles. Just SHFF Fair or ftilt or something, or just keep spamming AS.

Timbers

check me out
Zair is good, but it's easily telegraphed.

Responses from the Samus boards so far.

The questions:

-What specific troubles do you have with Lucario as a Samus player?

-What advantages do you feel Lucario has against you?

-What disadvantages do you feel Lucario has against you?

-Is there any method or strategic goal you would use to win this match?
The answers:

Uhm, Samus is more like a secondary nowadays, but I guess I can help;

1. Disjointed hitboxes, chargeable projectile, competitive airgame, decent counter, nothing else atm.

2. Same as above

3. Incredibly gimpable recovery, approaches can be somewhat predictable,

4. Nothing too special, z-air for spacing purposes, missile spam can be counterproductive due to the ground gained from double team, uhm, I really haven't really played against a decent Lucario, so some of this is theory, but since I use him occasionally I can somewhat see both sides of the picture.

Hope that helps a bit ^_^
I main both Samus and Lucario although I am not familiar with this matchup since few people play these characters.

1. I rarely vs Lucarios I like Lucario dittos tooo much.
2. Not much can counter Dair. Jab combos are better. Better charged shot. Lucario's throw is AMAZING.
3. Lucario's recovery is a joke. Lucario can't KO when he is at low percentages which helps Samus because she can't KO people at low percentages.
4. Out space them since Samus is best at far mid range (the length of the Zair). Lucario is best at close mid range (short hop Dair).

Just get up and stay close. Stay away from edges. Don't fall for tricks because Samus has to play tricky to win her matches.
-What specific troubles do you have with Lucario as a Samus player?

Close range. Lucario's hitboxes give him magical priority over just about anything Samus does. He's extremely difficult to punish or use follow-up attacks against. The closer he gets to Samus, the more danger she's in.

-What advantages do you feel Lucario has against you?

Knockback, priority, and killing power. I have to work about twice as hard to land a hit with Samus and four times as hard to land a killing hit. It's discouraging to see Lucario's % in dark red and yet, it's YOU getting booted off the screen.

-What disadvantages do you feel Lucario has against you?

Less reach and mobility. As someone else said, it makes his approaches predictable. He also can't spam projectiles like Samus can.

-Is there any method or strategic goal you would use to win this match?

Distance, distance, distance. I stay the hell away from him until I can move in for the kill. Also, against Lucario players that like to spam Aurasphere, I use d-air spikes a lot. It's risky, but sometimes pays off.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Just did some minor testings:

On Final Destination, d-tilt will KO Lucario at 132%. On Green Greens, it will KO at 117%/

Lucarios AS will cancel with Samus' fully charged charge shot at ~50%. It will never go through it.

If there's anything else anyone would like me to test, I'd be glad to.

Lawn

Smash Cadet
So, d-tilt, Samuses main killing move, KOs Lucario 15% less of Green Greens. Do you think the stage in general being good for Luc is worth the risk?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Well it is like this, a level with low boundaries helps out a character that has a hard time KOing such as Lucario. It is a double edged sword because you can die easy. So it depends on your preferences. You can kill earlier, but die easier from hits.

Green Greens is banned in Florida.

Timbers

check me out
Green Greens is good for vertical killers.

Lucario does not fit the bill. : \

Also its extremely hard to space yourself on this stage, lol.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Hmmm...that was a useful post. Me likes the last response the best. Cool. Stay in their face, eh?
I was playing defensively against my friend last night. He was playing as Kirby, and we were on Final Destination. I don't know if you'd want to get in Samus' face. Let me explain why. When Kirby was in my face, I became the aggressor and started ravaging that Kirby and showed him no pity. The same happened with my friend's Captain Falcon. I was getting tired of his silly attacks, and so I started getting aggressive against him and won. You do not want to get in the face of an aggressive Samus. You'll end up like Mother Brain.

Top Bottom