• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neva

Smash Rookie
I was about to say that all Lucario mains are crazy, but... that works too. >_>

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
All Lucario mains have a secret AT that noone else knows that makes Lucario GOD TIER!!!!!!!! BEYOND METAKNIGHT!!!!!

Jaigoda

Smash Apprentice
All lucario mains do not make good hugs.

*Lucario hugs someone*
*Impales with chest spike*

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Let me rephrase that:

A select few Lucario fans will feel pretty **** stupid if DLC pulls through.

Jaigoda

Smash Apprentice
Google is no longer my friend... Unless DLC stands for Driver's License Company (somewhat doubtful), google's first page and wikipedia both have nothing on DLC. Answers, please?

Oh and Ephyon, true dat.

*Hugs Ephyon*
*Ephyon Screams*
Ohhh, right....

Milln

Smash Champion
All Lucario Mains knows that Lucario is better than Mewtwo.

DLC Stands for DownLoadable Content.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
All true Lucario mains will destroy the traitors that switch over to Mewtwo if DLC came out!

Many of those "True Lucario Mains" originally mained Mewtwo in Melee. It's only natural that they would move back to their old main.

Your empire shall burn...

...waitwut?...

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Many of those "True Lucario Mains" originally mained Mewtwo in Melee. It's only natural that they would move back to their old main.

Your empire shall burn...

...waitwut?...
Ok we Shall take a poll.

Who currently mains lucario (no secondaries) and mained mewtwo in melee.

I mained Doc.

Mewtwo maining in Melee
Non-Mewtwo=1
Mewtwo=0
-t2

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
There should be an actual thread of it, if you're going to go about like that...

Of course, there are people like me, who didn't move to Lucario...

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I mained Marth in melee; range and forward smash ftw!

Then they are not True Lucario mains, they're just mewtwo lovers that want him back in smash and just uses Lucario as a substitute!

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
I mained Marth in melee; range and forward smash ftw!

Then they are not True Lucario mains, they're just mewtwo lovers that want him back in smash and just uses Lucario as a substitute!

Indeed, but I kind of miss Roy.

Well hey, those people might be fans of BOTH Pokemon? Either way, I guess my actual point is that calling them traitors is like ME calling Lucario mainers traitors just because they mained Mewtwo in Melee. It's they're preference (for now, at least), and I have to respect it even if I don't..........respect it at all...........Let me rephrase that. I have to ACCEPT they're preference even if I don't respect it. There.

:ohwell:

All Lucario mains are vegetarians. <---Truth
******** to that, I was JUST eating a steak like a few minutes ago.

All Lucario players are better than Xaoz. Including Xaoz.

All Lucario players have yiffed to Lucario's MC Hammer Shorts at least once. Yes, not Luc, just his shorts.

All Lucario players are in fact incredible mountain sages with the power to bend water to their will. And Aura. Aura-Water. Aurater. Awesome.

All Lucario players accept the fact that Lucario holds back his true power in Brawl by not using Bone Rush, Baton Pass, Crunch, or holding any Choice items. (Unless you spam AS, in which case you hold Focus Sash.)

All Lucario players are gay for Azen. No exceptions. (This includes Azen)

All Lucario players turn their Aurater into liquid Cheetah when using Extremespeed. They turn it into liquid Jesus when using DAir, and liquid Chuck Norris when using AS.

All Lucario players laughed at at least one of these jokes. No exceptions.

Nines~Tempest

Smash Cadet
All Lucario players love the Lucario movie.

All Lucario players eventually become furries. There is no escape of the furry-bait that is Lucario.

Lucario is blue. Lucario players like Lucario. Therefore, Lucario players like/are blue.

Lucario players all eventually make at least ONE reference in their brawl career to the fact that all of his attacks except for two, are on fire.

All Lucario players know that Lucario likes chocolate, and also like chocolate themselves.

All Lucario players aspire to be like Azen. Even Azen.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Indeed, but I kind of miss Roy.

Well hey, those people might be fans of BOTH Pokemon? Either way, I guess my actual point is that calling them traitors is like ME calling Lucario mainers traitors just because they mained Mewtwo in Melee. It's they're preference (for now, at least), and I have to respect it even if I don't..........respect it at all...........Let me rephrase that. I have to ACCEPT they're preference even if I don't respect it. There.

:ohwell:
I'm a polymer. I liked both pokemanz. TT.TT (knows Phil is going to get hammered from both sides of the Lucario and M2 mainers, but then again, already realizes that he's already gone thru this when he co-mained marth) so...
:teeth:still smiling.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Marth/Falco/TopTierLink

Non-Mewtwo - 2
Mewtwo - Substantially under 9000
Fixed.

Blah.

I don't understand why people hate on Mewtwo. Yes, I........hold extreme disdain...for Lucario, but I no longer say that he downright sucks and hate on him. I just imply it Ask and I shall elaborate my point...but no one's going to ask, methinks....which...which would mean I win! *eyebrows pop up in a cartoonish manner*

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
I'm a polymer. I liked both pokemanz. TT.TT (knows Phil is going to get hammered from both sides of the Lucario and M2 mainers, but then again, already realizes that he's already gone thru this when he co-mained marth) so...
:teeth:still smiling.
...That's alright. As long as you support Mewtwo that's another step towards getting him back in my book...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom