• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Yeah, I gotta stop being on autopilot and focus on actually trying to win.
Autopilot= IMO one of the biggest weakness and things people struggle with the most. By doing so you will NEVER get any better. You have got to be constantly thinking about what you are doing as well as your opponent.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
"You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. I just do things..." ;)
No, seriously, I gotta plan more rather than going for whatever.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I actually disagree, you can't "plan" what you are going to do. All games are different. You must adapt to your opponent and make decisions on the fly at all times. It's all about analyzing the other person and reacting with the best option

Dakpo

Smash Lord
"You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. I just do things..." ;)
No, seriously, I gotta plan more rather than going for whatever.
kinda like how i told you to run really hard when you played against the allytrela in low tier....but didnt ...like at all

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I was so overwhelmed, "It's Ally & Trela, we're so dead!!!" and I couldn't really react at all. It's like all my skill disappeared at that moment! Logic picked that up that when I played him in a MM, he told me I am so nervous and to relax. :|

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
kinda like how i told you to run really hard when you played against the allytrela in low tier....but didnt ...like at all
Oh my.....

I was so overwhelmed, "It's Ally & Trela, we're so dead!!!" and I couldn't really react at all. It's like all my skill disappeared at that moment! Logic picked that up that when I played him in a MM, he told me I am so nervous and to relax. :|
Alex........please DON'T EVER think like that again. I don't care who it is, if you are not confident in yourself going in, you already lost. The top players are not invincible and very beatable. Is it easy? Well of course not, but don't act like it is some undo-able task.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Alex........please DON'T EVER think like that again. I don't care who it is, if you are not confident in yourself going in, you already lost. The top players are not invincible and very beatable. Is it easy? Well of course not, but don't act like it is some undo-able task.
Because of that, we got
6-stocked
... :urg:

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Fuuuuu 6stocked........:urg::urg::urg::urg:

Well.....until you get past that, you will never start doing better in tournaments. Every time you sit down to play anyone, you have to honestly in your head believe you can beat them. If not, it's over before it even starts. So i would start working on that if you have any desire to get better. Besides, that's a great life thing to have anyways. Confidence can take you a long ways.

SuperKing???

Smash Rookie
Sup baddies.
Hey Dakpo, noobskillet. I totally know that you can't beat me and my epic kirby. As a matter a fact, I bet I can 3 stock you, nah, **** tah, jv 4 stock you. 20 bucks says u can't land a single hit scrub. What's up? U chicken noob? U jelly about my skillz? Take me on at this dmt bro.
COME AT ME BRO! :troll:

Top Bottom