• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lubbock/Amarillo: Endangered species...

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Haha did you really Dakpo?? What happen? STORY TIME!

And Alex, ehhhh yes and no, i like a lot of the new additions, it has gotten pretty crazy though.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
the more i think about it. the more whobo seems possible for me. my work schedule is complete sex right now. monday through thursday. friday saturday sunday OFF. ill keep you guys updated!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I main Dakpo.
Tyson will i get to see your lovely face at whobo?

the more i think about it. the more whobo seems possible for me. my work schedule is complete sex right now. monday through thursday. friday saturday sunday OFF. ill keep you guys updated!
IT WOULD BE SOOO AMAZING IF YOU WENT!!! you can stay in the hotel with us!!! and you will actually get to play friendlies at this national :) It would be so freakin fun!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Dakpo, so how many people do we have for the room now? Remember, let's try and keep it at ten max. There's lots of interest for housing b/c people are waiting last minute, but just get the first ten set and ready.

Top Bottom