• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRN

Smash Lord
If Reflex ends up being able to go to this then ima fly with him too ;D. Trying to convince Kismet as well

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry SoCal guys, I won't let you get screwed in bracket and have to go through each other.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
the first question was teasing you xyro :)

when you say 1st place in AM will get you the highest seed into the pro bracket, do you mean the highest AFTER the initial 8 already allowed (9th seed)?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

when you say 1st place in AM will get you the highest seed into the pro bracket, do you mean the highest AFTER the initial 8 already allowed (9th seed)?
yes you are correct

knuckles213

Smash Ace
ok yea so what i said stands

Zigsta has decided(and i support him) that if this event reaches 70 or more players(we may do it at 64), we will give the 8 players already in the pro bracket a BYE and also allow the TOP 16 players in the AM bracket to go into the pro bracket to form a perfect 32 man bracket. We decided this for multiple reasons.
With this event being so hyped and having alot of players attend with singles, doubles, MMs, and other events ; I think you should start confirming setups now, so that we at least get an expected amount of what we need. I got one I'm going to bring count me in.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Pwii you too free, anyways your lips look alittle rough.
I got some *** lips, i got some Frieza lips, ur delusional, tho I'm pretty free XD

MAJOR UPDATE

Zigsta has decided(and i support him) that if this event reaches 70 or more players(we may do it at 64), we will give the 8 players already in the pro bracket a BYE and also allow the TOP 16 players in the AM bracket to go into the pro bracket to form a perfect 32 man bracket. We decided this for multiple reasons.
This!

damn LOL, pro bracket seed is broken. Going c some intense matches right off the bat.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
MAJOR UPDATE

If it passes 70, i'm getting top 16 for sure now.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
SoCal vs Texas Crews.

- MikeHAZE
- Havok
- Tearbear
- Falln
- Zekey

Vs:

- Gnes
- UltimateRazer
- Trela
- Denti
- Illmatic

?????

Pretty even in my opinion. :k

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well me and p4 have an interesting friendlies team record (always against like keith and *insert any person in existence here*).... but we both play drastically different in tourney which is why im interested to know if he thinks that difference in play would make a good team or not

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
awww, i got replaced for crews :'(

btw socal is gonna get ***** either way.. lmao

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Yeah, advertising it on aib is great idea. Hopefully we can draw out all those hidden wifi players that I see lurking around.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Please tell me how you manage to get enough advertising on AIB, I've tried for 3 years to get Voodoo Smash noticed on there and I came out with nothing. D:

Tesh

Smash Hero
SoCal vs Texas Crews.

- MikeHAZE
- Havok
- Tearbear
- Falln
- Zekey

Vs:

- Gnes
- UltimateRazer
- Trela
- Denti
- Illmatic

?????

Pretty even in my opinion. :k

:phone:
word, i wish we could have our full list :(

tyrant
mike
larry
havok
rich/terry

gnes
razer
dojo
trela
espy

that would so hype.
Here is an idea, how about reducing it to 2 stocks each and having our LSC pros (top 8 waiting in pro bracket), vs 8 from Socal. Or even 10 v 10. 2 stocks would save alot of time and let you get more people and more hype in the crew battle imo.

Plus Trela won't be as broken on his last stock, so you guys might have a chance. :cool:
i offered p4
omg dibs on p4, i asked first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom