• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright, I'm accepting all money matches vs. my :peach:, :diddy:, and :wario:.

So far, this is what I plan on playing - I expect to play each and EVERY one of these money matches:

[COLLAPSE=""]
:peach: Vs.

Nike :marth: $50
Mahabra :pit: $15
Havok :snake: $15
Zekey :dedede: $10
Zigsta :bowser2: $5
Tearbear :metaknight: $5
Infinity :marth: $5
Falln :kirby2: $5
KoN :metaknight: $5
Zekey :wario: $5
Slush :yoshi2: $5
Havok :metaknight: $5
Mike2 :snake: $5
Swaka :fox: $5
Havok :marth: $5
Player-4 :metaknight: $5
Paw :zerosuitsamus: $5
Big Boss :snake: $5

:diddy: Vs.

Falln :dedede: $5

:ganondorf: Vs.

Zano :ganondorf: $5

Total Amount: $170 [/COLLAPSE]
LSC Championships is looking extremely exciting!

This is the list of out of state players expected to attend:

• Mew2King
  • Dabuz
  • mikeHAZE
  • Havok
  • Tearbear
  • Falln
  • Zekey
  • MJG
  • Bassem

Here are all out of state players who are interested in attending:
  • DEHF
  • D. Disciple
  • Reflex
  • Vinnie
  • Phoenix
  • Hall
  • Kadaj
  • Paper
  • X

And of course, the extremely hyped Ultimate Razer vs. Dabuz $100 Money Match!

Seems awesome, can't wait!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
o I usually just go a random character when I mm unless im specific about who im going or w/e

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I'll only do wario vs peach for $5 if there's no grab releasing. Otherwise $2 is where I'm at.

I'll mm most everyone when I get there, I don't care to make a list.

:phone:

z00ted

Lol... no grab releasing?

How about no grab release -> upsmashing?

z00ted

lmaooo

sniff my FART and lick my ARMPIT money match

omg, good times loool

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
MAJOR UPDATE

Zigsta has decided(and i support him) that if this event reaches 70 or more players(we may do it at 64), we will give the 8 players already in the pro bracket a BYE and also allow the TOP 16 players in the AM bracket to go into the pro bracket to form a perfect 32 man bracket. We decided this for multiple reasons.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You know, 9 +16 = 27. If we add that to the number we previously used for large tournaments, we get 77. 77 is also a cool number. I say we use 77 or more.

Xyro77

ok yea so what i said stands

Zigsta has decided(and i support him) that if this event reaches 70 or more players(we may do it at 64), we will give the 8 players already in the pro bracket a BYE and also allow the TOP 16 players in the AM bracket to go into the pro bracket to form a perfect 32 man bracket. We decided this for multiple reasons.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
The problem that I see with that is that it doesn't really matter how many people show up, the heavy hitters realistically stay the same and theoretically SoCal's B team wouldn't get to play texas' B team which is something I don't wanna miss! I just gotta trust Texas and the hype to come through I guess.

Xyro77

The problem that I see with that is that it doesn't really matter how many people show up, the heavy hitters realistically stay the same and theoretically SoCal's B team wouldn't get to play texas' B team which is something I don't wanna miss! I just gotta trust Texas and the hype to come through I guess.

The reason why we are considering the change is because we did not expect so many freakin good people to go to this. As it is now, all of mikehaze+havok+tearbear+zeke+m2k+dabuz will make it into the pro bracket while only 1-2 tx people will make it in and since its a TEXAS circuit it making some tx people feel like tx players are being neglected. Thats why we may do the change. Either way, you guys will be seeded fairly and you will have fun. Trust me, im an expert.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Don't matter to me, never made it past the first round cept when I teamed with
Zig.

This tourney's hype tho: this is gonna be the biggest tourney I've ever attended. So
f****** hyped.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Same thoughts were crossing through my mind the past few days, regarding the giant increase in OoS.
I heavily support the new idea.
However, I kinda agree with Dphat. 65 is a really good number to go by, since it starts bracket shenanigans after 64.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
xyro would you consider a swiss style elimination bracket to ensure that the best eat cheese?

also, will the amateur bracket need to continue after top 16 are decided, or will the bracket end once they are there?

Xyro77

xyro would you consider a swiss style elimination bracket to ensure that the best eat cheese?

also, will the amateur bracket need to continue after top 16 are decided, or will the bracket end once they are there?

swiss tends to take up a more time so we wont be doing that. As for the top 16, we want everybody to finish the AM bracket just like it was a normal bracket so you can get your seed. Meaning if you win 1st place in the AM bracket, you will get a highest seed when going into the pro bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom