• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low tier mains(serious topic)CLOSE PLZ. not gonna maintian and I have what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
its true low tiers are viable at high leveled play. you just have to have perfect tech skill, great MU knowledge, fast reaction, perfect spacing, and you need to out think your opponent.

Aves

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget Lord HDL for Link!
And Neo for Roy! (lol)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You should see the cambodian tier list. Their style of play is much different then ours, so everything is different. Young Link is top tier tier there.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOUPrS3TJT0
lol, that video is from 2008. Dashdancedan has been in communication with cambo-flo and received a letter from him a few weeks ago and they've come to the conclusion that young link has the advantage against puff o_O

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
lol, that video is from 2008. Dashdancedan has been in communication with cambo-flo and received a letter from him a few weeks ago and they've come to the conclusion that young link has the advantage against puff o_O
Oh yeah. Dan told me that they found out a few ways to deal with Jiggz' WoBair.

Geist

Smash Master
lol
I think it would be interesting to get some of them to come over to the US, Im starting to get intrigued.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
apparently dazwa and sleepyk tried getting them to come to Apex2, but something happened :/

BunBun

Smash Master
No offense to Andrew, he's my homie but.... this statement contains falseness >.<
In all fairness, I suck significantly less now than I did even as recent as 5 months ago.

To the guy that started this thread: Kirby is trash tier. If you don't already enjoy playing as him, don't bother picking him up now. I love the little ****er, but he's def. 2nd or 3rd worst in the game.

Also, Carl, I wanna play you soon.

BEES

Smash Lord
Too many johns in this thread. 60/40 matchups against the spacies ain't nothing. There are bad matchups you can win, and there are impossible ones.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Then it makes sense. NTSC Shiek is the only reason many characters are low tiers.
It's not like Sheik's Dthrow is her only good move. I guess it just overshadows her other great moves in NTSC and people use it so much they don't know what to do when they play PAL Sheik :ohwell:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
well a lot of people just can't approach sheik, sheik will just throw needles till they do and get combos or a grab.

it take mindgames and good combos and edge gaurd/combos to beat sheik. I don't think solid camping works against sheik

BEES

Smash Lord
It's not like Sheik's Dthrow is her only good move. I guess it just overshadows her other great moves in NTSC and people use it so much they don't know what to do when they play PAL Sheik :ohwell:
Her Uair was also nerfed, and it makes a big difference.

Now that Mario, Luigi, and Donkey Kong are low tiers, I guess I won't be low tier mm'ing anyone soon.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
they're in the same spots they used to be pretty much, you should just start calling them "bottom tier money matches" and it's the same thing and you're good to go

maybe bottom tier + link... since I wanna use link if i mm you =)

they're in the same spots they used to be pretty much, you should just start calling them "bottom tier money matches" and it's the same thing and you're good to go

maybe bottom tier + link... since I wanna use link if i mm you =)
I'll accept a Link vs Zelda money match. Let's hope for a tournament to happen during my thx giving break.

Ivy73

Smash Rookie
Great, YLink's a bottom tier. Now I'm a bottom tier main. Surprised they didn't put Mario/Pikachu in Middle Tier.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Pichu main who believes in the tier list and thinks the puff vs pichu match-up is pichu<<puff when he trys to movement camp puff to death.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
HDL? Vanz? Ripple? Sethlon? Bloshi?

That list is missing so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom