• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low tier mains(serious topic)CLOSE PLZ. not gonna maintian and I have what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
*I put serious topic because of how effective it was for Distraction :laugh:*

After watching Apex I've become a little more interested in exploring a low tier character. I'm not quite sure who I want to use but something that could really help is just some names of players who are towards the top of the Metagame with their character. They don't have to fight in tournament or against great players but I'd like some assurance that what I am watching is what's been proven to be effective so far.

If people could just suggest some players for these characters Id like to watch. I'd like to get 3-5 for each if possible so that I can observe some different styles.

I honestly dont mean for this to turn into X player is better than Y I just thought I could get a response from the community without delving into thread after thread of low tier in which there may be very limited activity. Also I would like suggestions to be active players if possible. Not like KDJ beat somebody with pichu back in 04.

Pichu-ICG, tuna

Link-Germ, Skler,

Young Link-Jash

Kirby-Armada, bunbun,

Yoshi-Mind Trick, V3ctorMan

Pikachu-AXE, N64,

Mewtwo-Taj, Iori, Kaostar, V3ctorMan

Zelda-Cosmo, the Lake,

G & W-Qerb

Bowser-Warriorknigh, DJ Nintendo, Gimpyfish62

Ness-Mofo, Simna, angrylobsta

Roy-Mew2King

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
KJD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqBPIJPC9Dc look at the date. look that stuff up before you saying don't say old school players.

I would say tuna iis the best not counting KJD i've heard kels is really good and lori is better than me as pichu.

also the most recent match of gimpyfish is 2 years old and I thought he quit for other fighting games.

also i'm way over hyped sure I have my good times but i'm not that great. but my pichu is on the smae of as of most people's high/top tiers.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Master Hand - Grim Tuesday.

Haters gonna hate.

Ignore Siglemic btw, he loves trolling ICG's posts.

ICG is a good Pichu, but KoreanDJ and maybe t0mmy are better (No offence meant of course ICG)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
i mean

zhu 4-stocked icg in pichu dittos

so if icg is on this list you really might as well just put any competent smasher under "pichu" cuz im pretty sure anyone half decent could beat icg in pichu dittos

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i mean

zhu 4-stocked icg in pichu dittos

so if icg is on this list you really might as well just put any competent smasher under "pichu" cuz im pretty sure anyone half decent could beat icg in pichu dittos
F*** you my pichu did amazing vs him it's bull s*** that it isn't on youtube epic matches. my pichu vs his pikachu it was even most of the match till I SDed :(. also he couldn't 4 stock my falco in dittos. Also that day I couldn't play as well as I wanted every match I would get 4 stocked then win the next match and stiwch to fox and just fail.

Jonas

Smash Champion
It's good that you're already watching Gimpyfish and DJ for Bowser inspiration, but do take a look at WarriorKnight. He's also very legit :)

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Pichu is too fun, can never put him down :D

It's too fun hearing one or all of these comments during a match: "****, pichu's too small!", "****, pichu's so fast!" and my personal favorite, "PICHU CAN WALLJUMP!!?!?!?"

BEES

Smash Lord
TheLake - Zelda

only person to take a match off Shiz in pools at Apex, came perilously close to winning the set

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
Chu Dat used to wreck people with Pichu at his biweeklies.

V3ctorman is the new age Yoshi for reals.

Kaostar's Mewtwo is pretty legit, too. No hatin'

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
LoL I see you Cosmo!

I dont think Mango's Mewtwo is up to par, Ive also seen post flying around that he was just tryin him out.

I'm pretty sure Vman is a yoshi main at this point.

Sooo Im a little confused >_< is ICG or is he not a high level pichu player? Keep in mind that top level low tiers still often do poorly against top level high tier players.

Thanks for the help guys keep em comin, Im gonna start looking at some of these ppl. I guess Ill start with Cosmo's Zelda since he was so eager to put fourth vidz lol.

Low tiers FTW!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
But he still has an amazing Kirby. He beat Amsah's Fox with Kirby once :laugh:
Let me fix this statement

But he still has an amazing Kirby. He beat Amsah's Fox with Kirby once because Amash clearly didn't play very serious to win because fox laser camping is something kirby CAN'T beat. :laugh:
Yes thanks tuna. I hope you upload again before the end of the year

Also I suck I knew how to beat zhu but I didn't mindgames>zhu.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Amsah not playing seriously ≠ Amsah playing poorly

and we weren't talking about players who can beat anyone with ****ty characters. We were talking about players who are amazing with low tier characters, and Armada's Kirby definitely isn't your average Kirby.

SDC

Smash Lord
I was there to watch that GnG championships, incredible stuff. When he had won, he stood up, and said "I just won a tournament all zelda, anything is possible in this game". Everyone was like O_O

Yeah Cosmo definitely deserves to be top on that list for zelda.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
As someone who played with Mofo for about a month I gotta say ness can end up looking like a upper mid tier character if he spaces/knows his tricks/does everything perfectly, and can be a real ***** to play against

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Amarada is an amazing kirby player HOWEVER if a fox played to win he would EASILY win most people can easily movement camp kirby so it's impossible to EVER land a hit.

wait was ripple on that list?

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
Search lots of Iori and ChuDat...they both play an array of characters of all tiers. There's even a match where Iori's Kirby goes even with Wobbles. Very recent, too

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Sooo Im a little confused >_< is ICG or is he not a high level pichu player? Keep in mind that top level low tiers still often do poorly against top level high tier players.
LOL i think everyone can agree that ICG is NOT a good pichu...
but judge for yourself...
in this video he BARELY beats a falco thats been playing for 4 DAYS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pncGuxdWAe4

strawhats

Smash Master
Yoshi- Fumi

Zelda- The Lake
I'd just like to say that fumi was and still is the best yoshi main of all time. Old school he may be but his yoshi's playstyle was soo technical and surpasses anything current yoshi mains have done even now. I recommend watching

Yoshi- fumi, mind trick, svampen, and vman
Zelda- dark musician, cosmo, lake
Roy- sethlon, neo, m2k, ripple
Bowser- gimpyfish, warriorknight, dj nintendo
M2- taj, iori, shadowball, kaostar
GnW- dire, querb, pc chris (got a nasty GnW)
Kirby- armada, chu dat, king kirby (think he was in gimpy's metagame video
Young Link- jash, caveman, chu dat
Ness- mofo, simna ibn sind, angrylobster, toasty, bubbleman, hbox ( I hear he has a good ness dunno if he has vids though)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
F*** you man that was for giving him adavice not me. I said I f***ing suck and you drag it on no one cares really. I also try to be at their level when I play. Really am I or have I ever said i'm good? I say i'm S*** then you come in and talk about how much I suck.

Your like the highest level of A**hole. Your clearly not mature enough to understand help videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom