• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand! Feb. 21st, Athens OH

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
God Kais, are you guys teaming up with GUNPUNCH! if crews take place?
If not, the Gods should team up with Xisin and I.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey hey....Don't be blaming the black man for things he didn't do....God Kais and Gunpunch are an entity....I rep that to the Fullest get with it or get lost....

clowsui

Smash Legend
LOL
Anyways, remove me from the pre-reg list
My dad randomly decided to have his book commemoration party on this day -____-
I will see you Cincinnati peeps on the 15th/28th

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Cincinnati...

There is one thing you guys don't have that OUGA does...

This

I'm 95% sure we will win because of this advance skill....

Sorry to hear it Clowsui.

Maybe the next one...

clowsui

Smash Legend
Has written a few books
One on Chinese Policing, the other on the USA Patriot Act, one more that I can't remember the topic of

smash64

Smash Champion
¿so ybm and infern who is teaming up with who? i know that me and infern usally team up and talk **** in spanish when we play and we **** but last tourney in MOREHEAD LOL when infern didnt go me and ybm teamed and we did very good very good indeed, so whats gonna be the deal GOD KAIS!!!!¿?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
What happened to all Sonic team?
Okay, me and Camalange freakin lost to a zelda/marth combo that was really bad at CoT4. We also lost to an all yoshi team and some other teams we shouldn't have lost to. Cam's sonic is almost exactly like mine and we still failed miserably. Team Sonic fails so hard at getting kills and actually DOING anything in doubles it's really unfair.

Some of the best doubles partners I've had were 1der's mario and Meneal's Ike. Kinda did okay with argent's lucario and king yoshi's pikachu but I really need a character with some solid kill moves and sonic just doesn't have it. I'll still do an all sonic team but I really want a different character.

I would go with Beegs but he's already gonna win doubles with BYAA... I don't want to doubles with Ridlr cause I know he'd random a link or a falcon or something stupid and we'd get destroyed. I'll just have to see when I get there.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
¿so ybm and infern who is teaming up with who? i know that me and infern usally team up and talk **** in spanish when we play and we **** but last tourney in MOREHEAD LOL when infern didnt go me and ybm teamed and we did very good very good indeed, so whats gonna be the deal GOD KAIS!!!!¿?
Spanish Combo ftw. We need 1 more member, so when we go to these all of us will have a teammate. The God Kais are recruting!!!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Spanish Combo ftw. We need 1 more member, so when we go to these all of us will have a teammate. The God Kais are recruting!!!
I'm already in like 3 different crews but I'll join the God Kais if you want a sonic in there. throw ppl off cuz they're all like WTF is this Aerial spin cancel Spinshot b-air crazy thing he's doing? Sonic doesn't move like that WTF??

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Well i should mention we mainly need people near us so we can do our weekly god kai training :)
Although I did play ur sonic in doubles and I must say its pretty top tier

Framerate

Smash Lord
Okay, me and Camalange freakin lost to a zelda/marth combo that was really bad at CoT4. We also lost to an all yoshi team and some other teams we shouldn't have lost to. Cam's sonic is almost exactly like mine and we still failed miserably. Team Sonic fails so hard at getting kills and actually DOING anything in doubles it's really unfair.
No problem, if T-800 loses he immediately switches to MK, even if he said he'd only play Sonic (don't deny it Tiberius :p ).

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
MexiNegro Combo FTW!!! The God Kais are on the rise and we need one more member to be apart of this movement...But ummm as far as teams go...Y.b.M.(Me) and Smash Did **** in doubles...so ummm...I guess this is going to be troublesome....hehe lets leave that decision up to Ed though...but I'm down with whatever....

Who will the next God Kai Member be....Quivo(hint hint), Clowsui(Ummm About that), Fresh Daddy(STEP YO GAME UP!!!) or a random good person(Freaking A) the world may never know.....

QUIVO

Smash Master
I might go to this if i don't work next weekend.
If I go to this, i might team with os
If Joshu goes, he will team with os.. so i cant
If i don't team with os, i need a new teammate.
If infern teams with smash, i wanna team with ybm
I'd imagine Kirby and TL would be pretty good in teams.

smash64

Smash Champion
MexiNegro Combo FTW!!! The God Kais are on the rise and we need one more member to be apart of this movement...But ummm as far as teams go...Y.b.M.(Me) and Smash Did **** in doubles...so ummm...I guess this is going to be troublesome....hehe lets leave that decision up to Ed though...but I'm down with whatever....

Who will the next God Kai Member be....Quivo(hint hint), Clowsui(Ummm About that), Fresh Daddy(STEP YO GAME UP!!!) or a random good person(Freaking A) the world may never know.....
i think you and infern should have a match to see who is better and who ever wins i guess that person gets to team with me what you guys think?

Top Bottom