• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand! Feb. 21st, Athens OH

CR4SH

Smash Lord
So somebody convince me that I should catch a ride up to this with eric instead of just going to the S2D weekly that week.

What makes this better than the convienance that provides me.

GO!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
So somebody convince me that I should catch a ride up to this with eric instead of just going to the S2D weekly that week.

GO!
You can get a rematch on me...

also, we need a mama luigi.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Well outside of the fact that OUGA consists of the most epic and fantastic people you will ever meet, there are a lot of things about the event itself that would make any Smash player giddy.

First off, All Falcon Tournament. Yes, you heard correctly. On Friday night there will be a Double Elimination Best Of Three Captain Falcon Tournament Extravaganza. The entry fee is $0 and the prize is a beautiful Golden Falcon hand crafted by none other than me.

Secondly (which is totally a word I swear), there will be a Midwest-ish Crew Tournament, where some of the best local crews will face off to see who really is the Loveliest Link on the Lake. Also i think Overswarm is entering this one without a crew. One robot against the world.

Finally, just check out who's coming: THIS IS A LINK! Not only is this a grand opportunity to play against one of the best players in the universe, Appleton J. Framerate, but also people like Overswarm and Quivo will be there so that's like free money in your pocket if you can beat me (which is doubtful >:D).

But in all seriousness, this is gonna rock. The All Falcon Tournament alone should be enough to sway any uncertain tourney-goers. We hope to see you come to this!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm Looks like a Nice Turnout...But I don't use the Game cube Controller I use the Wii remote and Nunchuk....Oh and It's not a Capital "B" it's Lower Case in "Y.b.M."...hehe thanks

Overswarm

is laughing at you

GO!
Golden. Captain. Falcon.

I was thinking....

60 30 10 of the pot minus the entry fee. 4th gets their money back

If you know a better way let me know.
All right, I'll see what I can find.

I really liked AZ list of doing it. If you guys get more people, it might be something to look in to possibly.

I'll post it list later. It will be up probably this evening if everything goes right.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Ummm Looks like a Nice Turnout...But I don't use the Game cube Controller I use the Wii remote and Nunchuk....Oh and It's not a Capital "B" it's Lower Case in "Y.b.M."...hehe thanks
I take it someone else prereged for you... just fill out a new one. I deleted the old one.

Framerate

Smash Lord
The All Falcon Tournament is going to be held the Friday before Love's Last Stand. So plan on coming down Friday night for that. If you're having trouble with rooming arrangements, consider pulling an all nighter >_<

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So we can for sure stay at the venue that night?

and if so, does it matter how late we arrive?

Framerate

Smash Lord
I can't make any promises about staying in the venue because I will be returning to my room that night. But I do believe some people will be staying the night, McFly mentioned an interest I think. And if people do stay then you can arrive at any time that night.

I really gotta get confirmation on this stuff. I'll be back when I know some things for certain.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll have to ask Beegs, but we may head down there Friday night. It's only 2 hours from us though so it's not a big deal to just leave saturday morning either.

Also, can I use Sonic in the all capt. falcon tournament? I honestly don't use any other character.... period...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Halberd Castle siege Delfino and PS1 should be neutrals just like the MidWest Circuts =D
Possibly they should but I've been to a couple tournies with the exact same neutrals as this one and still had a blast. IMHO the stages you listed are a bit too random for my tastes. Then again I've always been a NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION! kinda guy so... to each their own.

If someone isn't gonna show up because of the stagelist, I may have to run over their dog or something...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Also, can I use Sonic in the all capt. falcon tournament? I honestly don't use any other character.... period...
Listen to yourself, man!

I'm not going to answer your question. Instead I will let you answer it yourself.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Listen to yourself, man!

I'm not going to answer your question. Instead I will let you answer it yourself.
gah...... Guess I'm sitting out that event then... I'll make my own sonic only event, and It'll be better than your guyses... We'll have beer! and hookers! and you guys won't be invited.....

j/k you'll be invited

Also, I'm too lazy to read up on the setup situation. I can bring 1-2 TV's and whoever's driving with me will have to supply the wii's and everything

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup
beepbep
beeeepitybeep
beepbeep!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I registered...Thats a Nice Video Trailer...But while everyone is going to be looking for Love...THE GODKAIS!!!! and gunpunch will be destroying souls and Crushing Hearts....Prepare...RaRaRaRa

Framerate

Smash Lord
5$ entry and 60 30 10 payout... Poor 3rd place won't even get their monies back
If only 10 people show up, it'll be a $30 $15 $5 payout.

We have 40 people signed up......

Trust me, I'm a math major.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Lmao Infern.

@ Y.b.M.: What about the robot? =[
beepbeep?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Prediction:
If I attend - Cincinnati takes top 8
If I don't attend - Cincinnati takes top 7.

Kel
OS
Dr X
Q
clowsui
Infern
Smash
YbM

A list of people who will be taking money from all you fools. Good day sir.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
<---------
Do you see this mutha f**kin' heat I be packin?
You betta run or it will be dmg I is rackin!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If only 10 people show up, it'll be a $30 $15 $5 payout.

We have 40 people signed up......

Trust me, I'm a math major.
Dude, srsly? I really need some help in my kinematics of machines class...

Prediction:
If I attend - Cincinnati takes top 8
If I don't attend - Cincinnati takes top 7.

Kel
OS
Dr X
Q
clowsui
Infern
Smash
YbM

A list of people who will be taking money from all you fools. Good day sir.
UMMMM, no?

Top Bottom