• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love the person above you (I <3 SWF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I love Reyairia for being a fellow girl smasher just like me :D And for being a reasonable person in general (trust me, I've read a lot of your posts)

By the way, I'm not sure if I will be around much longer. This world was once fun, but I don't think so anymore. I've had many people dying in my life, for example my baby brother and my father. My grandma is probably dying right now too. My parents are going to break up, and my boyfriend is not encouraging me to anything. Besides, other things are pretty much more important than me. I don't have much of my will to live left. So I might as well enjoy it now, because one day I won't be there to support SWF and all its members. So there.

EDIT: I'm not here for pity, but I guess I wanted it off the shoulders. I would be flamed to death if I posted this in the Pool Room...In this thread, the users are friendly.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Everyone group hug Crystallion! C'mon.. go on.. go on... don't be shy... awh.. come on... c'moon... NOW! DAMMIT! ****! HUG NOW!!!

*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*

Fawriel

Smash Master
Crystallion, dying is off-limits for you.
If people close to you are dying, then it's your responsibility to remain alive. When people in stories say that a dead person is still alive within them, they aren't just spewing bull****. By being around those people, you have partaken in their influence on the world. Every human soul is pure potential to make an impact.
These people had an impact on you, and you have an impact on others that includes the impact with which those close to you have shaped your own soul.
If you just die, then all of that is lost.

So stay here and make the best of it, or I'll personally come to your grave and dig you up just so I can scream at you for being so foolish.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
And I'll go to hell, drag you out, tie you on a rope and smack you around around like a pin~ata.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Thanks everybody, now that is a comforting thought: beaten like a pinata ^^; Well, I'll do my best anyway. I've been having these thoughts for five or six years or so.

Anyway, I love you all. I give you all hugs and kisses. ;)

Fawriel

Smash Master
I love Crystallion because she appears to be a valuable human being who's worthy of being protected.
There are enough jerkasses as it is. We good people need all the manpower we can get.

*armlocks Crystallion and ruffles her hair for making him worry*

antimatter

Smash Lord
i love Reyairia for not knowing so that I can explain what he meant. He has this podcast set up in the General Brawl Discussion called the MissingNo Show, and he interviews different smashers. Alas, I wouldn't be able to join in, due to the fact that my computer can't run MP3's that well, and my player can't even download anything.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Glitchmaster--your post count is 777! Jackpot ^_^

I ruv Crystallion also. Sorry I was late to the farewells...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yay/love for Crystallion! *dances*

I also love Tye for not being part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i love blackadder because he is going to enter the wwyp RT... right?

RIGHT? *glare*

Blackadder

Smash Master
*Looks at artwork he's being working on*
*Looks at stories he's been thinking up*
*Checks the latest WWYP*
*Hmmms*

...K d00d.

Everyone love Tom now.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I love teh glitch masta, because he's keeping the ROBness alive!

I also love fawriel for keeping watch of my vids, and Crystallion cause she deserves to be loved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom